ITT Post Your Waifu(s): Let's Not Pretend You Don't Have One Edition

Reaction score
Awards
It's a good thing I have zero interest in Touhou.

Also this probably what many of you consider a "hot take", but I will say the following:

Touhou characters are not very good. Design wise they pretty much all look the same. I can't speak about ther personality though as I value my time.
That's not a hot take, that's something everyone knows, specially in the touhou community lmao, you are just jelly you don't have that inu sakuya, i can sense it from here.

1667867581814.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
Touhou characters are not very good. Design wise they pretty much all look the same. I can't speak about ther personality though as I value my time.
Talking to a wall, dog we like shit that looks like this. We don't care if they look good
24A5728D-2E21-4017-B40D-29B2DEDA9B53.jpeg

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

manpaint

̴̘̈́ ̵̲̾ ̸̯̎ ̴͓̀ ̸̳͝ ̸͈͑ ̴̡̋ ̸̞̂ ̴̰̚ ̵̨̔ ̸̭̎
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org
I do not often use visual language, but desperate times call for desperate measures:

6767878787867896789.png

Think about all the resources (both human and material) that go to waste making anime merch and fan-art.

Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

manpaint

̴̘̈́ ̵̲̾ ̸̯̎ ̴͓̀ ̸̳͝ ̸͈͑ ̴̡̋ ̸̞̂ ̴̰̚ ̵̨̔ ̸̭̎
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org
I hereby invoke @IlluminatiPirate for their opinion on the following matter:

What is your honest opinion on people filling Agora Road's server with Touhou images. I am no sysadmin but surely the rising server costs must keep you up at night?

If my assumption is correct, I would propose the following: The Touhou Hunt Decree.

This rule would eliminate any anime fan art in order to save storage space.

Only through the anime purge are we closer to utopia.

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 4436

It appears my vacant musings have provoked this thread to go off on quite a tangent (sorry guys!). Regardless, I'll make sure to return to image spamming promptly. So, then, without further ado:

The Airhead of Adoration. The Bossgirl of Bubblousness. The Chick of Chastity. The Duchess of Domination. The Empress of Emotionalism. The Feminine Form of Forever With You. The Gal of Glory. The Honey of Hormonalism. The Idol of Intimacy. The Jessica of Justice. The Kelly of Killing My Love. The Lioness of Liaison. The Matron of Matrixes. The New-Wave Singer of Naissance. The Onna of Obeisance. The Princess of Pleasure. The Queen of Quintessance. The Ruler of Reverence. The Stacy of Sweet Things. The Talkshow Host of Two-Timing. The Underlord of Utmost Regard. The Vizier of Vigor. The Womanhood of Wiles. The Xenomorph Queen of Xenogeny. The Yome of Yen. The Zen of Zeal.

THE INDOMITUS REGINA THE ALPHA OF ALPHAS THE QUEEN OF QUEENS THE LADY OF LADIES THE JUSTICAR OF JUSTICE

ENTER

FUJISTACY SHIORI

shiori_vol._22.jpg

shiori05.jpg

shiori06.jpg

shiori07.png

shiori08.jpg

shiori09.jpg
shiori33.jpg
shiori39.jpg
shiori40.jpg
shiori47.jpg
shiori51.png
WP1.jpg
WP2.jpg

(sorry for the server costs, boss, I promise I'll never do this again)

Last edited by a moderator:

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
falsememories.neocities.org
It appears my vacant musings have provoked this thread to go off on quite a tangent (sorry guys!), in any case, I'll make sure to return to image spamming promptly. So then without further ado,

The Airhead of Adoration. The Bossgirl of Bubblousness. The Chick of Chastity. The Duchess of Domination. The Empress of Emotionalism. The Feminine Form of Forever With You. The Gal of Glory. The Honey of Hormonalism. The idol of Intimacy. The Jessica of Justice. The Kelly of Kant, Immanuel (???). The Lioness of Liaison. The Matron of Matrixes. The New-Wave Singer of Naissance. The Onna of Obeisance. The Princess of Pleasure. The Queen of Quintessance. The Ruler of Reverence. The Stacy of Sweet Things. The Talkshow Host of Two-Timing. The Underlord of Utmost Regard. The Vizier of Vigor. The Womanhood of Wiles. The Xenomorph Queen of Xenogeny. The Yome of Yen. The Zen of Zeal.

THE INDOMITUS REGINA THE ALPHA OF ALPHA THE QUEEN OF QUEENS THE LADY OF LADIES THE JUSTICAR OF JUSTICE

ENTER

FUJI
STACY SHIORI

View attachment 42963
View attachment 42964
View attachment 42965
View attachment 42966
View attachment 42967
View attachment 42968View attachment 42969View attachment 42970View attachment 42971View attachment 42972View attachment 42973View attachment 42974View attachment 42975

(sorry for the server costs, boss, I promise I'll never do this again)
hey, I'm paying my $2 a month. I'm sure pirate doesn't mind :JahySmug:

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
How do people deal with the fact that other people love their waifus too? Do they not feel like they're getting cucked?

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Indigo Wizard

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I fully that most people posting here make use of irony. But I find it damning that behind all of those post there is likely to be a kernel of truth.

I really hope your guy are just posting random anime girls and not actual "love" you once had. That would be as young humans says, cringe.
"young humans"

I think you're just as out of touch as unironic waifuists (which I don't think anyone here is)

Firstly, it's not the pixels, it's the idea behind them.

Secondly, an unironic waifuist actually puts their waifu in the same mental 'place' as a real significant other.

The semi-ironic waifuism on the Internet today is more a statement of what imagined character is the most appealing to you, where they are put in a 'place' not replacing any real relationships (potential or otherwise) but are put in a place distinctly designated as the position of "waifu"

This place implies either that they are who you would be with if they were real, or they are the partner of an imaginary avatar of yourself in some sort of fictional/dream world.

By imagining yourself into fiction, you can imagine what feelings you would have. In this way, you can receive the feelings that that imaginary you would have, provided you're sufficiently immersed. This is the love of semi-ironic waifuism.

Much more simply, though, waifus are just characters that are someone's favorite in terms of how cute or attractive that person finds them.

Virtual Cafe Awards