1668009133338.png

1668009141874.png

1668009197293.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Russia appears to be retreating from Kherson.

1668075806324.png

Z-Shills seething and deleting their retarded Kremlin-Propaganda, trying to memory hole this failure just like the last 8 Months:
1668075840788.png

Here you can see sad Zlets retreating and promising their return:

View: https://streamable.com/p31ytd

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
You can always tell when Russia is losing the war because this thread goes dead.
What do you think the eventual outcome of all this will be? I can't imagine things just going back to the way they were before now that the whole world knows that Russia does not have the military strength to act as even a regional hegemon anymore, much less a world power

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Americans in Afghanistan!O

Saddam has weapons of mass destruction!

Deep state, military-industrial complex, pharmaceutical industry, COVID """crisis""", Wall Street oligarchs!

Literally all the major powers are retards; it's just popcorn entertainment to see if they're going to bring us to Armageddon or just posture. "I'm on this side of current thing! No, you're wrong; it's this side of current thing!" Frankly, it'd be cathartic if they'd just bring an end to their little farce, so that humanity can finally get on with rebuilding - if anything remains, instead of committing to a never-ending policy of race-to-the-bottom dysgenics & economics.
The day people realize that politics is people playing for power and elites on all sides have no real morals, the better. Its shocking to me that people are still under the impression that Putin or the US empire or whoever are "hypocrites" instead of understanding that all these actors have one ruleset for friends and another for enemies. They have no morals to be hypocritical about because they only care about power. Its pure Machiavellian strategy regardless of whether they run dictatorships or democracies. Obviously elites are lying about everything to justify their actions, its a winning strategy because people fall for it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
The day people realize that politics is people playing for power and elites on all sides have no real morals, the better. Its shocking to me that people are still under the impression that Putin or the US empire or whoever are "hypocrites" instead of understanding that all these actors have one ruleset for friends and another for enemies. They have no morals to be hypocritical about because they only care about power. Its pure Machiavellian strategy regardless of whether they run dictatorships or democracies. Obviously elites are lying about everything to justify their actions, its a winning strategy because people fall for it.
There is one thing elites are hypocritical about, although it rarely shows itself. There's a mentality of "it's just business" among many elites, and they truly believe they have attained their wealth and status because they worked hard and were more ambitious. This is not true at all of course, but many of them, especially among the younger generations, are arrogant enough to believe it. And in the rare instances where their own terrible decisions implode on themselves, such as in the GME stock surge, their true faces are shown for a moment. Melvin Capital higher-ups were whining endlessly to the media about market manipulation and illegal business strategies, even though they got into that situation in the first place by doing the exact same thing. You can see it there: These people truly believed they were intellectually superior to the masses, and when the masses outsmarted them they became angry and their masks slipped.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
What do you think the eventual outcome of all this will be?
Occupied territories in Ukraine mostly destroyed, especially infrastructure. Will take a decade or two to get back on economic track. Ukraine might join EU though and the payments/economic benefits will kickstart the rebuilding.
Russia will hopefully go up in flames because the population shoudl get angry at Putin burning up their youth for nothing. Won't happen though because slavs are gonna slav. The 2nd best army meme however will hopefully be a thing of the past.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Caspar

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
@Andy Kaufman They may well still be the world's second strongest power, but maybe that's just a testament to how poorly run all modern armies really are. They have not even a Wellington to split amongst themselves.

Lonely_Ghost

The one
Reaction score
Awards
What do you think the eventual outcome of all this will be? I can't imagine things just going back to the way they were before now that the whole world knows that Russia does not have the military strength to act as even a regional hegemon anymore, much less a world power
Honestly, i have no idea. Ukraine will probably be a popular media/ vacation hotspot for a while and there'll be a huge influx of russian migrants while the oligarchs try to remove Putin and make him the scapegoat as much as possible. But whatever myth of a russian superpower existed in 2021 is dead now. The whole world knows that the Russian state is a frail, dying autocracy that's sustained by metric shit tons of corruption, crocked foreign politics and good people who desperately wish to leave.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
It's hammer time!

There's a disturbing execution video floating around that was published in a Wagner-Group telegram channel. Vatniks tried to frame this as Ukranians executing a POW but we all know that rushills have been delirious due to copium overdose for months now:
If you didn't know, Wagner is an inofficial arm of the Russian military. On paper they're an independant mercenary group but everyone knows they do what the Kreml orders them to do. Putin does this so he can keep official losses low. When 10k wagniks die but only 3k mobiks, the MOD only needs to report the latter. Wagner got into the news a month ago because a vidoe surfaced of a Wagner general delivering a speech to russian prison inmates:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufOVEKwY2sw

So what about the poor man whose head was bashed in with a sledgehammer on video?
He was one of the recruited prisoners, was sent to the front, defected to Ukranian side and leaked intel to the ukie army. Then somehow (probably through pow exchange) got back into Wagner's hands and as revenge, they killed him on camera to show the others that defecting/deserting is met with a gruesome death.

Source: trust me, I know.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Orlando Smooth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
What do you think the eventual outcome of all this will be?
  • There will be continental famine and mass starvation, particularly in SE Asia and subsaharan Africa, due to the loss of wheat productivity in Ukraine and Russia - both of which are top tier wheat exporters that other poor countries are extremely dependent on.
  • After it's all said and done, I would not be surprised at all if the US pulls out of NATO. After the fall of Russia it will be nearly pointless and the EU soy boy governments haven't been contributing jack shit in terms of military spending for decades now. The focus of Washington is shifting squarely to the South Pacific and ensuring naval security in the western hemisphere.
  • Because of this, Germany and France will jockey for power in Europe with potential fracturing of the EU system. The UK will become even more of a US vassal.
  • Russia's demographics will accelerate their impending implosion as young men either die in the war or flee to other countries in huge numbers.
  • As refugees flood into Eastern Europe and the Baltics, Turkey will attempt broker treaties and deals to mitigate the chaos, cementing itself as the regional superior power.

Virtual Cafe Awards

manpaint

̴̘̈́ ̵̲̾ ̸̯̎ ̴͓̀ ̸̳͝ ̸͈͑ ̴̡̋ ̸̞̂ ̴̰̚ ̵̨̔ ̸̭̎
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org
The following was part of a LARP and is not indicative of the opinions and behaviors of the posters but remains for archival purposes

I heard on the news that the war is almost over. I think that for good measure, the United States should invade Russia to impose a proper form of democracy. Maybe even pull a nuke or two for good measure.

The russian people have failed to overthrow their governement. The time for justice has passed, now it's the time for retribution!

I cannot wait to see the eventual Call of Duty campaign and movies inspired by those events.

Last edited: