Did I switch to a permanent synchronicity timeline or am I a T.I.?

RTL2832U

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Title suggests all. I've been suffering this kind of 'paranormal' things since about a year or so. What I mean is that sometimes my days look like a series of synchronicities, they go from the lesser ones (look the clock at random times and get hours like 11:11, 13:31, etc.) to freaking ones like just watch a movie and later the same day see someone posting / talking about the same movie or searching something on Internet and the same with the movies. This happens me when I browse other sites like another forum I read and 4chan. This thing happens me so frequently that I got a bit paranoid and started to try to improve my privacy on Internet using a VPN, hardening my browser, etc. But none of these things worked.

Just to give an example: yesterday I watched a movie, an old one, and today reading a thread on 4chan, I just saw an anon post a pic of that movie with a not related text on the thread topic... but this thing as I say happens me frequently.

Could be possible that I am a T.I.? (Targeted Individual)?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
You're not a T.I., but you are experiencing apophenia. That's not a bad or good thing, the deciding factor is how you react to this state.

All patterns are information, but not all information is useful. The general rule is to discard what is useless, and pursue what is useful. You can feel free to observe these synchronicities and serendipities, but it's not always helpful to dwell on them or make them a focus of your thoughts. If you see a pattern, think about what it may or may not mean, but then test your hypothesis.
If something is worth pursuing, then you'll be able to find useful predictions and insights by following the white rabbit. Otherwise, all you're doing is living in illusions.

Apophenia can be a blessing, and allow you to see the world from a meaning-rich, novel perspective. It can reveal hidden truths or stimulate fresh ideas. It can also be a curse, as it takes up cognitive capacity and causes you to act on impulses that don't relate to reality. Learning to discriminate between those two extremes is the key, and that takes deep self-awareness.

I'd suggest writing a journal in which you put down your thoughts each day, any observed synchronicities, and your dreams. You'll start to see patterns in the things you are experiencing and begin to make sense of it. From there you can gain insight into yourself and the way you think, and use that as a way of deciding what is real and what is not. Remember that everything you experience is merely an appearance in consciousness. You are not your thoughts, you observe them as they flow through. Getting lost in those experiences takes you away from the immediate world, and so you need to learn to identify when you're lost in thought and return to the present moment, the feedback of your senses and the world around you as it is, rather than as you think it is.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Xovi

The Main Delight
Reaction score
Awards
you are not a targeted individual no, it is very rare that someone actually is. Synchronicity is something that almost everyone experiences, (only a handful notice). You are just noticing the quirks. However, there are many theories about what the synchronicity means (Universe, God, Vibrations, Time,) whatever I dont know much about the theories nor do I care, but just know it usually means that there is more than what meets the eye.
And if you are ever worry about being a T.I. you are not that important respectfully neither am I. So there is no reason as to why you are being gangstalked, if you are being absolutely serious and not memeing about it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

RTL2832U

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
you are not a targeted individual no, it is very rare that someone actually is. Synchronicity is something that almost everyone experiences, (only a handful notice). You are just noticing the quirks. However, there are many theories about what the synchronicity means (Universe, God, Vibrations, Time,) whatever I dont know much about the theories nor do I care, but just know it usually means that there is more than what meets the eye.
And if you are ever worry about being a T.I. you are not that important respectfully neither am I. So there is no reason as to why you are being gangstalked, if you are being absolutely serious and not memeing about it.
Thank you for your replies guys.

I read a lot about synchronicities and I'm comfy with that (seeing number 'patterns') which they not only are seeing cool hours at random times, also see a number combination repeteadly and I'm aware I can be affected by -if IIRC is called- confirmation bias.This is not the problem.

What really bothers me is the second part of what I tell on OP. I'm not memeing about, I'm talking seriously since this already crossed the line in which you can think is just a mere coincidence. These kind of things happens me on a regular basis. Sometimes it REALLY looks like people can know what I browse on internet or what I do on my computer. Maybe I'm not a T.I. who knows, but I'm sure theres something weird going on and I can tell just by probabilities.

Let's take the OP's example. If you browse 4chan's (I know...) boards frequently you can intuitively know what 'kind' of pics are posting lately the most so, talking about the specific pic I saw related to the movie, if you could track the last time that pic was used I'm sure it was a long time ago, and also the pic was ffffffffffffing off the topic of the thread and also it wasn't the kind of weird pic that some anon will upload because even for that kind of pics there IS a pattern.

So I don't know what to think because everytime this happens and I try to rationalize it I end up on a dead end.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you for your replies guys.

I read a lot about synchronicities and I'm comfy with that (seeing number 'patterns') which they not only are seeing cool hours at random times, also see a number combination repeteadly and I'm aware I can be affected by -if IIRC is called- confirmation bias.This is not the problem.

What really bothers me is the second part of what I tell on OP. I'm not memeing about, I'm talking seriously since this already crossed the line in which you can think is just a mere coincidence. These kind of things happens me on a regular basis. Sometimes it REALLY looks like people can know what I browse on internet or what I do on my computer. Maybe I'm not a T.I. who knows, but I'm sure theres something weird going on and I can tell just by probabilities.

Let's take the OP's example. If you browse 4chan's (I know...) boards frequently you can intuitively know what 'kind' of pics are posting lately the most so, talking about the specific pic I saw related to the movie, if you could track the last time that pic was used I'm sure it was a long time ago, and also the pic was ffffffffffffing off the topic of the thread and also it wasn't the kind of weird pic that some anon will upload because even for that kind of pics there IS a pattern.

So I don't know what to think because everytime this happens and I try to rationalize it I end up on a dead end.
I've had synchronicities like this, they usually come in consistent bursts that last a few days to a few weeks. Sometimes it gets so strong I can feel it like a weight in my head, and when it's like that I can almost (or actually) predict random future events for a few mins at a time.

Learning to deal with synchronicity is also learning to use synchronicity. I learned how to use the I Ching for this purpose, it's an ancient chinese form of divination. Essentially the I Ching functions as a focusing tool for synchronicity, it's a complex data structure that allows you to generate highly specific and accurate information about anything provided that your synchronicity is strong enough to accurately interpret this. I firmly believe that at higher levels, synchronicity is essentially a type of ESP.

Honestly, don't worry about it. You're not crazy, and neither are you a TI. You may go crazy if you get lost in thinking about synchronicity all day or theorising about why it's happening. You aren't off the deep end right now, but you're at significant risk.

The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight. Do not jump in before you've learned how to stay afloat.​

Virtual Cafe Awards

RTL2832U

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards

The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight. Do not jump in before you've learned how to stay afloat.​

Don't worry this won't happen since in my old times I did a lot of hallucinogen drugs and I learned them so much I was -when took with friends- the main guide on our travel or a guide helper. I even had an ''astral travel' when I tried for the first time Ketamin (I swear I saw the future almost a day ahead and I saw myself going back to the moment I was, people didn't believe me until I told them what I saw).

And, since you talk about I-Ching and esoteric things, maybe I should not try to rationalize this from a logical perspective and maybe the coincidences I see when these things happens are because I'm projecting my thoughts to the collective conscious and somewhere else somebody is somehow receiving this information.

Edit: Just happened another synchronicity just NOW. And this kind it was long time didn't happen, and it is about music. Most of the music 'singles' I find and save on my playlist because I actually like the song is kinda related with my actual point in life path. You said the word 'psychotic' and this song just appeared on a random playlist on Spotify:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnlrVnb79O

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Taleisin

Lab-coat Illuminatus
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Don't worry this won't happen since in my old times I did a lot of hallucinogen drugs and I learned them so much I was -when took with friends- the main guide on our travel or a guide helper. I even had an ''astral travel' when I tried for the first time Ketamin (I swear I saw the future almost a day ahead and I saw myself going back to the moment I was, people didn't believe me until I told them what I saw).

And, since you talk about I-Ching and esoteric things, maybe I should not try to rationalize this from a logical perspective and maybe the coincidences I see when these things happens are because I'm projecting my thoughts to the collective conscious and somewhere else somebody is somehow receiving this information.

Edit: Just happened another synchronicity just NOW. And this kind it was long time didn't happen, and it is about music. Most of the music 'singles' I find and save on my playlist because I actually like the song is kinda related with my actual point in life path. You said the word 'psychotic' and this song just appeared on a random playlist on Spotify:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnlrVnb79O

That synchronicity is a good sign haha. Yes, everything you just said is good.
If you have psychedelic experience, then you know how much synchronicity is affected by our state of consciousness. Who's consciousness is it? I don't think there's a difference between mine and yours, or anything else.

Virtual Cafe Awards

RisingThumb

Imaginary manifestation of fun
Reaction score
Awards
Website
risingthumb.xyz
Synchronicity goes by another name. Serendipity. Just because you predicted a coincidence, doesn't make you special in any way- as humans are pattern matching machines to the point we draw from patterns to make absurd conspiracy theories.

- Your mysterious fluorescent "Alphabet boy" neighbour.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Chao Tse-Tung

Chairman of the Deep-State Cabal, KEC
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
aoaed-official.neocities.org
There's plenty of helpful discussion going on here, but I'd just like to add to the discourse:

"The Baader-Meinhof Phenomenon, otherwise known as the frequency illusion or recency bias, is a situation where something you recently learned about suddenly seems to appear everywhere."

Virtual Cafe Awards
You're not a T.I., but you are experiencing apophenia. That's not a bad or good thing, the deciding factor is how you react to this state.

All patterns are information, but not all information is useful. The general rule is to discard what is useless, and pursue what is useful. You can feel free to observe these synchronicities and serendipities, but it's not always helpful to dwell on them or make them a focus of your thoughts. If you see a pattern, think about what it may or may not mean, but then test your hypothesis.
If something is worth pursuing, then you'll be able to find useful predictions and insights by following the white rabbit. Otherwise, all you're doing is living in illusions.

Apophenia can be a blessing, and allow you to see the world from a meaning-rich, novel perspective. It can reveal hidden truths or stimulate fresh ideas. It can also be a curse, as it takes up cognitive capacity and causes you to act on impulses that don't relate to reality. Learning to discriminate between those two extremes is the key, and that takes deep self-awareness.

I'd suggest writing a journal in which you put down your thoughts each day, any observed synchronicities, and your dreams. You'll start to see patterns in the things you are experiencing and begin to make sense of it. From there you can gain insight into yourself and the way you think, and use that as a way of deciding what is real and what is not. Remember that everything you experience is merely an appearance in consciousness. You are not your thoughts, you observe them as they flow through. Getting lost in those experiences takes you away from the immediate world, and so you need to learn to identify when you're lost in thought and return to the present moment, the feedback of your senses and the world around you as it is, rather than as you think it is.
Looking at your post more carefully, I don't know man

post1.jpg

post1 zoom-in.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

RTL2832U

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Update:

The same day I changed my nickname here to Nick Jacholson, at a random time I started to browse 4chan and a fresh thread appeared with an image of Jack Nicholson. Totally unrelated with the board I was browsing (/pol/)

Today I was watching Top Gear and several hours later I remembered the title of a thread about 9/11, I searched it on /pol/ archive and I saw that an anon posted a pic with a Top Gear old meme (+4 years old). I didn't remember seeing that meme on 4chan recently (Last weeks at least).

Something happens for sure.

Virtual Cafe Awards

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Human beings are more predictable than they like to admit and most algorithms that are 'spooky' just have a model of human behavior which given an average amount of data on you, knows what you are likely to be doing next.

I know it's uncomfortable to realize that you can be modeled, but this happens to literally everyone using the internet.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Title suggests all. I've been suffering this kind of 'paranormal' things since about a year or so. What I mean is that sometimes my days look like a series of synchronicities, they go from the lesser ones (look the clock at random times and get hours like 11:11, 13:31, etc.) to freaking ones like just watch a movie and later the same day see someone posting / talking about the same movie or searching something on Internet and the same with the movies. This happens me when I browse other sites like another forum I read and 4chan. This thing happens me so frequently that I got a bit paranoid and started to try to improve my privacy on Internet using a VPN, hardening my browser, etc. But none of these things worked.

Just to give an example: yesterday I watched a movie, an old one, and today reading a thread on 4chan, I just saw an anon post a pic of that movie with a not related text on the thread topic... but this thing as I say happens me frequently.

Could be possible that I am a T.I.? (Targeted Individual)?
Synchronicities are created by what you focus on and your assumptions. If you assume they mean something, they do, but are meaningless by themselves. So if you believe that if you always see 11:11 or other hours, you'll see them.

I think it's a classic case of the law of assumption. Not that you're a targeted individual, you're just creating more of what you focus on.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Anova3

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Try limiting your time on TV and social media and anything where you don't directly choose what gets shown to you. Do this for like a month and see if it helps.

My theory is that there's some kind of universal... let's call it a "broadcast"... through various mediums that's been keeping large numbers of people synced up. Whether this signal originates from something that means to create it or not is not clear - it's possible it's just reverb from the way people interact with the internet - but it's making people who have no knowledge of each-other have similar patterns of thought around the same times. It causes spikes in certain search words on google, for instance, because large numbers of people will search for the same things on the same day or week for no apparent reason.

Looking at the clock and seeing specific times with patterns in the numbers is much easier to explain: your brain has a remarkably accurate clock in it, and by telling yourself that those times are significant, your subconscious will prompt you to check the time around those times of the day. Lots of people do this and think something special is going on - it's not. It would actually be weirder if you couldn't do this.

Virtual Cafe Awards

RisingThumb

Imaginary manifestation of fun
Reaction score
Awards
Website
risingthumb.xyz
My theory is that there's some kind of universal... let's call it a "broadcast"... through various mediums that's been keeping large numbers of people synced up. Whether this signal originates from something that means to create it or not is not clear - it's possible it's just reverb from the way people interact with the internet - but it's making people who have no knowledge of each-other have similar patterns of thought around the same times. It causes spikes in certain search words on google, for instance, because large numbers of people will search for the same things on the same day or week for no apparent reason.

Virtual Cafe Awards

RTL2832U

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I just logged in just to remember you guys that, on the (dead) Internet, you can't escape from being observed. Fingerprinting techniques like the new 'Akamai Hash' or TLS Hash fingerprint (search for this) or Deep Packet Inspection made by ISPs do impossible. With DPI, ISPs can't know what things on a site you're seeing but they see to what sites you connect to (Server Hello is unencrypted).

Also, I wanted to share a couple of things that happened to me recently, that could mean not only I or US are being observed but also could mean we're part of something bigger / ahead of us.

1. I made a new e-mail account recently and shortly after (like some days after) my father asked me if my email was still the same I had. I almost see my parents every day and before the new e-mail creation he sent me things to my old email just as normal, without asking if I had made a new account (my old account is several years old). This could be a vague proof of 'global consciousness' or more scary 'we live in a simulation'

2. Yesterday I watched all the M:I movies from first to last one. I can admit I did this because I saw a post on a forum about the new M:I movie but this is not the scary part, the scary part is, some hours after watching all the 5 movies, I was on bed and I couldn't sleep so I grabbed my mobile phone and connected to 4chan/pol with TOR (I use TOR on my cellphone) so, after a couple minutes browsing pol and reach the bottom of the catalog I hitted refresh and A FUCKING NEW POST with an M:I poster appeared with the green text:

> better than bond >better than bourne

Totally UNRELATED with the board theme and just minutes after I started browsing 4chan. Coincidence? I think not.

But this only gets scarier as I went to my cellphone data usage stats and, for my surprise, the Recorder app included on the stock ROM had data usage for the day. I NEVER used that app even I never opened it but it was showing data usage.

Could these things be related somehow with Dead Internet Theory? Could Internet nowadays be so 'small' that someone is so easy trackeable / predictable?

Needless to say I didn't search anything about the movies while I watched them.

Sorry if my English is not 100% accurate is not my native language. I just wanted to share this with you.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
Magic is hidden in everyday every moment, every time you live in present. The angel numbers they say are the answer to what you think the time you are seeing it. Everyone is a different not person but a whole universe. The universe is inside you, synchronise and find the magic of your life.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ECHETLAEUS

GLOBALISTS HAVE THE POWER, BUT GOD THE FINAL WORD
Reaction score
Awards
Dont be discouraged from the odds of the material dimension. You are something way bigger than your muscles, your pipi size, your job, your car you drive, your bank account. You are the soul, your options, your beliefs, your ways you invest your time, your mindset. We came on earth not only to work and waste energy on making others richier and you living only to work and remember because many of the knowledge is inside of you(you just have to unlock it with logic thinking or experiances or some stimulus from reading external sources of information, the other way synchronize and take energy from the earth and sun by going out and walking barefoot in the fields) and remember, life is awesome and you can make it .

Virtual Cafe Awards