Otherkin, Therian and Alterhuman

I get this 'phantom limb' feeling too, though I feel like it's insulting to amputees to make such a comparison, on my part and on part of these weirdos. I often imagine the sensations of having two extra arms, of having breasts and a vagina, of having missing teeth, that sort of thing. All it is, is an extension of the imagination, just as we 'see' images in our heads and 'hear' sounds within them, we are reasonably able to 'feel' physical sensations. This is not an abnormal experience I imagine but one everyone has, and just doesn't think much about.
Yeah. That's really the big question with otherkin: what are they doing that other religions haven't already done, and what are they doing that is potentially brand new? All of this early stuff is harmless but I can only imagine how bad it got when social media arrived.

Virtual Cafe Awards

EzzyCrafts

Specimen 1.0-C
Reaction score
Awards
the cringe culture is dead, boomer.
this alone leads me to believe that you're a uneducated normie who happened to stumble along here to bring your false reality with you, when the truth is your obsession with making up complete garbage and forcing people to 'accept who you are' is part of the reason this generation is on a continuous downward spiral that only serves to degenerate it and everything around it until all of it crashes down in flames.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
this alone leads me to believe that you're a uneducated normie who happened to stumble along here to bring your false reality with you, when the truth is your obsession with making up complete garbage and forcing people to 'accept who you are' is part of the reason this generation is on a continuous downward spiral that only serves to degenerate it and everything around it until all of it crashes down in flames.
lol I've never shovel my identity to anyone, let alone forcing them to recognize it.

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
trans right are human rights by the way, and dr*mpf and republicans lost the midterm like the r*ghtoids always do.

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
republicans lost the midterm like the r*ghtoids always do.
somthin somthin leftist election fraud

source:
1668695709572.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

EzzyCrafts

Specimen 1.0-C
Reaction score
Awards
trans right are human rights by the way, and dr*mpf and republicans lost the midterm like the r*ghtoids always do.
i didn't even mention anything related to this, i was implying that you seem to be enforcing on people here that you are certainly a '''neko-gender''' and you did that exactly by attempting to ridicule somebody who happened to question your flawed logic earlier in the thread and it is being demonstrated once more.

What exactly is 'dr*mpf' and why do you need to 'censor' yourself by replacing random letters in words with a bullet? What makes you think I care anything about elections? Why was that even mentioned? Is it just out of desperation tactics to make your enemy look lower than you for stating an opinion?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
i didn't even mention anything related to this, i was implying that you seem to be enforcing on people here that you are certainly a '''neko-gender''' and you did that exactly by attempting to ridicule somebody who happened to question your flawed logic earlier in the thread and it is being demonstrated once more.

What exactly is 'dr*mpf' and why do you need to 'censor' yourself by replacing random letters in words with a bullet? What makes you think I care anything about elections? Why was that even mentioned? Is it just out of desperation tactics to make your enemy look lower than you for stating an opinion?
lol What logic? I'm an otherkin, and that's it. Yep it probably not real but so does concepts like race, and I'm not shitting on your bed so it isn't your concern.

I'm sorry if my nekosona makes you upset anyway :(

it probably not real but so does concepts like race
jesus fucking christ what a bait
beetween that, the ""neko gender"" (seriously your gender is being a cat? what kind of dreamsexual bullshit is this), the unprovoked trans talk, the fucking otherkin affiliation -knowing it's one if not the most ridiculed internet sub culture/social group- and the fact it's your first forum post I'm now 100% sure you're a troll. I mean I went to special ed and use /b/ since I'm 14,I can smell retards like you 50 miles away

tumblr_b37d39cd13eab9d2b441300100dec74a_de345382_1280.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
beetween that, the ""neko gender"" (seriously your gender is being a cat? what kind of dreamsexual bullshit is this), the unprovoked trans talk, the fucking otherkin affiliation -knowing it's one if not the most ridiculed internet sub culture/social group- and the fact it's your first forum post I'm now 100% sure you're a troll. I mean I went to special ed and use /b/ since I'm 14,I can smell retards like you 50 miles away

View attachment 43941
Huh, my werewolf name is "Rogue Fire"

Virtual Cafe Awards

View attachment 43941
Ravenous Claw

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
lol What logic? I'm an otherkin, and that's it. Yep it probably not real but so does concepts like race, and I'm not shitting on your bed so it isn't your concern.

I'm sorry if my nekosona makes you upset anyway :(
I do not care about your nekosona, i believe everyone can do and be whatever they want as long as they are happy, but don't you think acting like that, that name, pfp, short amount of time in this place, and the misterious circumstances of your arrival, i don't know, it's kinda "sus" you know, might be a fed, or a troll, or just simply be the person you claim to be, many possiblities, none of them good.

As long as you are not trying anything funny and follow the rules, do whatever you want.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards