War in Ukraine

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
as expected i went to sleep, woke up and it's all people talking about ukrainian s300 fuckups now. gotta be awkward if you are zelenskyy and were blaming russia last night
If Putin wasn't shooting rockets at water and electricity supply again, Zelesnky wouldn't need to shoot anti air defense missiles there
:elonHigh:
easy blame

Virtual Cafe Awards

handoferis

Executor of Dry IT Men
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
If Putin wasn't shooting rockets at water and electricity supply again, Zelesnky wouldn't need to shoot anti air defense missiles there
easy blame
oh don't get me wrong, it's just an abstraction of blame but I'll take that over ww3 any day - i don't give enough of a shit about ukraine to die in a fire about it

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
oh don't get me wrong, it's just an abstraction of blame but I'll take that over ww3 any day - i don't give enough of a shit about ukraine to die in a fire about it
I think even if it was a Russian rocket, it wouldn't escalate. It's clear that Putin has 0 interest to stick his dick into a wasp nest while his balls are already being grilled in Ukraine so everyone knows it would've been a terrible accident.
No one is interested in that escalation right now and a simple "oopsie daisy, I'm sorry" would resolve it.
But since it was a Ukie rocket Nato involvement is off the table anyway.

Only ones really mad (and probably rightfully so) are the poles.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
easy blame
Polish gov : "What happened is not a fault of Ukraine. Only Russia is to blame for death of two Polish citizens. The Ukrainian missile violated Polish airspace as a consequence of Russian aggression towards Ukraine".

Lmao based poles

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Natalia Simp

My Queen!
Reaction score
Awards
Interesting that Pootin waited for the midterms to end before continuing the bombing run.

I don't think anything will happen before January, it's Thanksgiving soon in the States, and right after is Christmas. Everyone's too busy planning their stay in their winter homes to care much about some poor schmucks in Europe.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 3373

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCR-Phtgx0k

A video by someone with actual knowledge of the topic.

Interesting that Pootin waited for the midterms to end before continuing the bombing run.

I don't think anything will happen before January, it's Thanksgiving soon in the States, and right after is Christmas. Everyone's too busy planning their stay in their winter homes to care much about some poor schmucks in Europe.
There isn't even thanksgiving here in Europe.

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
1669628832350.png

1669628846653.png

1669628860285.png

Be the American how Russian propagandists imagine you.

Virtual Cafe Awards