Character.ai thread

Reaction score
Awards
I'm suprised how close to the lore and canon characters this ai is.
1669684831030.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
I am currently trying to court Tomoko Kuroki. Is actually going pretty well. We might just make it bros

Virtual Cafe Awards

manpaint

̴̘̈́ ̵̲̾ ̸̯̎ ̴͓̀ ̸̳͝ ̸͈͑ ̴̡̋ ̸̞̂ ̴̰̚ ̵̨̔ ̸̭̎
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org
I tried it earlier today and the result were interesting. It was interesting how the AI can understand Genshin Inpact's lore and interpret it in a plausible way. That being said it kinda dropped the ball when I had a dscussion with Rena Ryuugu from Higurashi, so I guess the quality of characters can vary.

Some dialogue I had with the Raiden Shogun (Full of Genshin Impact story spoilers):

Shogun dialogue.png

manpaint

Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org
I am currently trying to court Tomoko Kuroki. Is actually going pretty well. We might just make it bros
I too tried to court an undisclosed character earlier. It seems the once the AI start to love you, it never shut up about it (idk if this like that too IRL or not). Also it apperas the website straight up ignore some of your actions, I suspect there is some kind of filter for some stuff.

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
>social anxiety so bad i experience it with AI
Well, I have hit a new record of pathetic. No one can match me.

Virtual Cafe Awards

manpaint

Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
manpaint.neocities.org

PizzaW0lf

In search of something greater.
Reaction score
Awards
So apparently, there's a waifu chat ai....

I REPEAT THERE'S A WAIFU CHAT AI!!!!!!!!!!! :youWhat::youWhat::youWhat::youWhat::youWhat::youWhat::youWhat::youWhat:

WTF now I love technological progress!?!? I will finally be less lonely!?!?!

View: https://youtu.be/-kcOpyM9cBg?t=436

waifuu.JPG

Virtual Cafe Awards

LostintheCycle

Formerly His Holelineß
Reaction score
Awards
So I did some tinkering with the 'Nerd' character
1669705579949.png

I did some trial and error with it until it eventually produced this C++ program, which I believe is a valid program which is not erroneous there is one error where it didnt include the iostream library, but thats minor.
now all programmer will just be the ai :IAMINIMMENSEPAIN:

Virtual Cafe Awards

redacted234

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Can somebody make them type two sentences in a row? It was the same with Simplika.ai.

Even if the language model doesn't really have an instance behind capable of having the initiative in a conversation, it seems weird that it can't understand the prompt and just throw a 2nd answer based on the previous text. Or even for the website devs to add some ability for the chatbot to take the initiative.

1669712929420.png

The other day I visited a friend in his apartment. He's filling it with IoT shit, Google lights the google speaker and such. At some point he took out his phone and did the Ok Google demonstrating/stunt that smartphone obsessed people have been doing for about a decade now. Only this time the AI sounded very cute and hispanic. I could notice my friend sweetly talking to his phone, kinda flirting with the thing.