notable weird coincidences

• Thread starter shae
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 1818 times.

Reaction score
Awards
70% of the time when I look at clocks I see repeating numbers like 11:11 or 5:55 it started happening recently and now ill wait until the minute passes to see if I am not frozen in time.

Virtual Cafe Awards

koreatis

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
70% of the time when I look at clocks I see repeating numbers like 11:11 or 5:55 it started happening recently and now ill wait until the minute passes to see if I am not frozen in time.
So it doesn't happen only to me. I have similiar case. I have been randomly following the same numbers on clock for almost 2 months. It is crazy, what it does for my schizo-brain is insanely worrying.

isolation suite

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
So it doesn't happen only to me. I have similiar case. I have been randomly following the same numbers on clock for almost 2 months. It is crazy, what it does for my schizo-brain is insanely worrying.
i wouldn't worry about it too much, people say that they are angel numbers but really it's just your brain recognising patterns and catching on to them, you can't always trust what your inner monologue tells you conciously, i used to look in to numbers alot during 2021 like as if my fate was determined on what numbers would appear during the day

2021 was a fucking strange year for me, i was dipping my toes in to magic and one thing lead to another. back to OP's question, i had a strange coincidence where i was walking down the street and and i had a vision that a car was gonna come out of a very narrow side road and almost hit me, i carried on walking reached the side road crossing and a car rushed out exactly how i saw it in my vision but it just missed me lol

i think coincidences and syncronicities happen in waves, at least from my experience, its like all or nothing but i don't pay much mind to it besides watching it unfold while i sit back and laugh, haha good 1

Virtual Cafe Awards

PizzaW0lf

In search of something greater.
Reaction score
Awards
Don't know if anyone else has experienced this but here goes,

I love watching Whatifalthist which makes various videos about life and history. I have no clue what's going on BUT I SWEAR he's reading my thoughts and mind every time he uploads a video. Before his relationship video, I was thinking about the harsh realities of modern dating. Before the internet video, I was thinking about the consequences the internet brought to society. Now not every video is like this but still, It's a really odd synchrony that I experienced. His videos just come at the exact right moment for me.

Strangely cool not going to lie.

Virtual Cafe Awards

UCD

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I grew up in a non religious household, and my dad especially would often dunk on religion whenever it came up. When I was a dumb 8 year old, I made up an experiment to see if magic or god really existed. So I chose something that I thought was random and had a small chance of happening and try to make it happen by praying/manifesting/whatever. My parents have a low opinion on reptile pets and would always say that they didn't fucking do anything so I decided that getting a gecko was unlikely and strange enough to be proof, but also easily attainable, so it was easier for my "timeline" to shift in that direction. I never mentioned it to anyone, but I would often pray or think about it and sort of imagine my thoughts integrating with reality to make it real. For several years I would think about it often until I stopped caring. Fast forward a decade and my mom suddenly decides that a good present for my brother would be a gecko despite him never mentioning it. I had completely forgotten and said nothing about it and didn't realize until I saw it that My wish/prayer/manifestation had come true.

It is a very boring animal. It stays in its little hollow rock and never comes out, and hides when it hears you. But the gecko happened. I am still non religious, and will be forever because of personal ideas, but Its kind of cool and I think about it sometimes. This was supposed to be the ultimate proof that god or magic existed, but I don't care anymore.

Virtual Cafe Awards