/r/vaporwave best albums of 2020

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 2261 times.

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
20210116_092224.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

EtymonLegomenon

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
luxury elite, HfM, Eyeliner, christtt and Blank Banshee are only on here because they are popular artists.

Only albums here I think are deserving are Liteware, TYfH and possibly the desert sands album (which isn't even the best album he released this year lol).

Thank you >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk very cool!

Virtual Cafe Awards

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
luxury elite, HfM, Eyeliner, christtt and Blank Banshee are only on here because they are popular artists.

Only albums here I think are deserving are Liteware, TYfH and possibly the desert sands album (which isn't even the best album he released this year lol).

Thank you >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk very cool!
I've seen similar musing to your sediments here, mainly the point that some albums are not quite vaporwave. Also the Corona chan dab can be seen as insensitive and tone deaf considering the pandemic.

And yes Thanks again reddit.

Virtual Cafe Awards

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
apparently OP had trouble getting votes together for this list, which definitely helps explain how wonky it is

wii fit HD very much deserved
GAIA on the other hand... :confusedMikasa:
Gaia was pretty disappointing true, I know that middle class comfy has a best of vaporwave 2020, but im not sure if he has it ready or not. He said he'll message me about it

Virtual Cafe Awards

EtymonLegomenon

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I've seen similar musing to your sediments here, mainly the point that some albums are not quite vaporwave. Also the Corona chan dab can be seen as insensitive and tone deaf considering the pandemic.

And yes Thanks again reddit.
"Corona chan can be seen as insensitive and tone deaf" bro wipe your vagina

Virtual Cafe Awards

EtymonLegomenon

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Gaia was pretty disappointing true, I know that middle class comfy has a best of vaporwave 2020, but im not sure if he has it ready or not. He said he'll message me about it
the irony is Gaia is the best Blank Banshee album by virtually any metric and the only reason people dislike it is that they've outgrown it or were only ever following the trend

Virtual Cafe Awards

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
the irony is Gaia is the best Blank Banshee album by virtually any metric and the only reason people dislike it is that they've outgrown it or were only ever following the trend
the dude your opinion GIF

Virtual Cafe Awards

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

shiftycomfort

Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
"Corona chan can be seen as insensitive and tone deaf" bro wipe your vagina
And this is why you get booted from discord servers, you can't have an adult conversation, you have different viewpoint thats fine, but adding insults like this shows you are not trying to have conversation. This is a no reply post.

Virtual Cafe Awards

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Take to these kind of arguments to private messages pls

Virtual Cafe Awards

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
yeah it is, I would be very curious why you think Gaia's bad if I'm wrong. I have gotten no good answer to that question but willing to be proven presumptuous.
The tracks just felt average to me. Nothing really stood out. Aqueduct was pretty repetitive although I do like Neo Geo. But that's just me.

Virtual Cafe Awards