February 2021 Music Artists Thread

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 6079 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everyone, here's the February artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. Just post your current projects! Have Fun!

:doodleDavid: Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here.

:doodleDavid: If you post a track, it's highly recommended that you take the time to comment on someone (anyone) else's track in the thread. We want this community to thrive.

:doodleDavid: Praise and/or constructive criticism are what we're aiming for. We have no tolerance for toxicity or unwarranted.

a3314e5e06464673b964952bc3022227.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

1999KB

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Hey all. Recently finished an album. It's called "Life Is Where It's At" and it features a bunch of different sounding tracks that I worked on or liked.

I'm really looking for feedback/direction for the future so let me know what you think!

Virtual Cafe Awards

angietorii

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Hey all. Recently finished an album. It's called "Life Is Where It's At" and it features a bunch of different sounding tracks that I worked on or liked.

I'm really looking for feedback/direction for the future so let me know what you think!

I love it how you're working with so many different sounds!!

Virtual Cafe Awards

kliffi

Yung Jinjo
Reaction score
Awards

Beautiful!! Shoutout to Michigan :p

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

s o o n . . .

Attachments

• lisasc.png
    lisasc.png
    209.5 KB · Views: 109

H1ssss

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
a-fortress-high.neocities.org

I like this a lot, keep it up.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Sampled another train station intercom sound for fun, made a vaportrap song this time :U

非常に強烈で意欲的です。これがインターコムノイズであるという事実が最終製品に到達したかどうかはわかりません。とにかく、日常の都市インフラは優れたサンプリング材料です。私はよくテープレコーダーを大阪に持ち歩き、さまざまなトランジットボタンを押します 彼らは彼らに風変わりな都会的な雰囲気を持っています

Virtual Cafe Awards
非常に強烈で意欲的です。これがインターコムノイズであるという事実が最終製品に到達したかどうかはわかりません。とにかく、日常の都市インフラは優れたサンプリング材料です。私はよくテープレコーダーを大阪に持ち歩き、さまざまなトランジットボタンを押します 彼らは彼らに風変わりな都会的な雰囲気を持っています
Nice, I have gotten a Zoom recorder for this exact reason so I can record sounds to sample or distort into instruments

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Nice, I have gotten a Zoom recorder for this exact reason so I can record sounds to sample or distort into instruments
それらからのオーディオは鮮明ですが、蒸気波を作成している場合、それは必ずしもあなたが望むものではありません-本物の磁気テープだけがリスナーに距離と懐かしさの音色を伝えることができます。マイクロカセット付きのレコーダー(ズームレコーダーと同じサイズで、より目立たない)を使用することをお勧めします。テープはまた、より多くの周囲ノイズをキャプチャします。

micro.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Hey everyone, here's the February artist's/producer's thread for this month where you can post what you've been working on and give feedback on other people's work. Just post your current projects! Have Fun!

:doodleDavid: Producers of any experience level are welcome to post their tracks here.

:doodleDavid: If you post a track, it's highly recommended that you take the time to comment on someone (anyone) else's track in the thread. We want this community to thrive.

:doodleDavid: Praise and/or constructive criticism are what we're aiming for. We have no tolerance for toxicity or unwarranted.

View attachment 1827
Hi, i'm releasing a new version of the album "Apotheoptic". I added voice layers to the samplers. Hope you like it! Thanks

View: https://fxxs1.bandcamp.com/track/galactic-uterus

Virtual Cafe Awards

gogi93

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

This is great, diverse but cohesive sampling, I like it! If you're looking for some feedback/direction, my opinion is you could get even more creative and adventurous with production techniques; the whole album is solid, but I found it a bit predictable at times.

I've done an 8bit track during January! I'm very happy with it and now I'm looking forward to my other projects that will come out in March, for now I keep on producing future tracks and useful things for the next months! :)

View: https://open.spotify.com/track/3lJNYbZ50Ue1w7c30Niv2B?si=boTWjkR2QHuD74KlAR-8bg

Cool! Very 8-bit, some great ideas here for sure; love how diverse your inspirations are! Personally would love to see a bit more of a fleshed out arrangement.

Virtual Cafe Awards

リズム

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I walked around with my Zoom recording the sound of snow and messed around with the audio in my DAW and made a soundscape with it, Is this the start of.. S N O W P U N K :confused:

Okay this is so tight though. I love the crackle sound with the synth soundscape. Such a cool mix!

Virtual Cafe Awards

リズム

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
It has been a while since I made some music or was even involved in this community but I really missed it. So I made a short EP that I'm not very proud of but here is the last track off that EP. If you decide to listen to the whole EP, feedback would be greatly appreciated.

View: https://9rhythm9.bandcamp.com/track/--9

Virtual Cafe Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.