War in Ukraine

h00

message is what matters
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
h00.neocities.org
I said who bleeds out who cause wants the US now having trouble keeping up with Ukraine's military demands?
We're a credit economy and absolutely love the idea of having a wealthy nation in debt to us.
Ukraine has been a puppet state for many decades, the strings are just changing hands B)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Lonely_Ghost

The one
Reaction score
Awards
I cant figure out if this war is about the west bleeding Russia out or Russia bleeding the west out
Probably neither, the bleeding out is a a depressing side effect imo.
Neither the west nor russia gain anything by throwing bodies into a forever war with no benefits, but both have given too much to back down now. The west can't afford to abandon ukraine after all the millitary spending and support and Russia can't "end" their "war" since regimes that lose wars tend to break apart very quickly afterwards, regardless of whether that war was fought on their soil or not.

Virtual Cafe Awards
China and North Korea are supplying the Russian denazification operations in western Russia. But the craziest part is how zelnskaya wants to do pre emtive strikes on Russian nuclear sites.

China knows that the US wants to go after it next. Which is why it's supplying the advancing Russian forces.

Things are looking good for the Russians so far.

Virtual Cafe Awards
China and North Korea are supplying the Russian denazification operations in western Russia.
You sound like such a faggot lmao.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I cant figure out if this war is about the west bleeding Russia out or Russia bleeding the west out
Russia is bleeding their fighting age men, something they have a rapidly dwindling supply of, while the west is only bleeding arms and dollars which they have in huge abundance. Their most obnoxious geopolitical adversary is going to assfuck itself to death for literally no reason and all they have to do is throw Ukraine some pennies and a handful of old tanks that were going to be decommissioned anyway. This is the deal of a lifetime for the west.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
IDK how much people have been following the conflict but I've been pretty much up to date every day with ISW reports and whatever vatnigs spam from their telegrams on a certain imageboard as well as >9k clips from AFU drone operators dropping presents for ziglets.

There's currently two military forces fighting for the Russian side: The Russian army under the Russian MoD and the Wagner Group mercenaries under leadership of Prigozhin.
Putin has been employing the Wagner PMCs to brush up losses because the MoD doesn't have to report dead Wagnerites. But Prigozhin has been striving for political power amongst the Russian populace and elite by making sure every inch the Wagnerites fought for is highly advertised as their achievement.
They've mainly been fighting near Bakhmut meatgrinder, where Russia has been using Russiam bodies to fight over literal centimeters WWI style for almost a year now. (Side note: Bakhmut stopped being strategically relevant for Russia last summer, it's only a prestige/optics project now but capturing has no tactical value anymore lmao).
When Wagnerites captured Soledar, some village near Bakhmut, Putin tried to sell it as an achievement of the Russian army, which sent Prigozhin into a seething fit.
There's also two factions of Russian military bloggers, those loyal to the MoD and those loyal to Wagner. It's a political shitshow that's very interesting to observe.
Recently, Prigozhin has been begging for more ammo on the Bakhmut front and shared a photo of killed mercenaries near Bakhmut during a day. He accused Russian army of treason because they are refusing to supply ammunition to Wagnerites.

Won't post this photo here but it's a corpse pile of dead Russians he uses to pressure Putin publicly.

efc8b0b26e142f2b37d159e735fea151c57e62c2407d2c856552e8f7c3cd7610.png

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Other than the twig man arms, he seems like someone who cares about world stability. Probably doesn't want to see zelenkaya lead the world into a nuclear holocaust like every rational person. Its mind boggling that such a position is controversial. But we'll see how the war goes. It isn't over until Russian troops storm Kyiv.

p5G4rju9IYgk_cx1vuaAc9334xCxrwMF2s1aGaf5mr-QbYkKeJ84mQmOjrA0X7B1WtbK-WIdPg0CATjzxtk1rub3gc60ZBh-g_t74LsdXnaxi9Wzw3R-y_O0fElZfJ4mFfDn2oFNmmHl6SBSKUQ6g1mSRsVzo84R2pwGmzu3zV1usF62O0xOsPsjqj8pjZ0wZCKHA3s2He11A1G4Zh5Gj97_Pq1sswXJzJvDHO8aWA1pnSvfQ59Qd8ltpMMffp-CzMa5I2ihF76N418OllHAPiF4yjzgjV3lM9VNcpYB0K9mKiSuBmVf9-V1cIhe0d62sr77esCixUca5f-wAjUg8A.jpg

None of these Ukrainians had to die, but the west wont stop until they run out of Ukrainians. They even openly admit that its preferable for the west to lose Ukrainians than it is to expend any NATO troops fighting Russia and thanks to the blunder of the EU chief, we know that 100,000 Ukrainian service members have been killed in action.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB8GQnRJHWg

`Ukraine had about 250,000 men and women in uniform before the war and was in the process of adding another 100,000. The government hasn't said how many have died in more than 14 weeks of fighting.`

It is foolish and a waste of life for the Ukrainians to continue the fight. It will only lead to their full destruction. They cannot continue.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
>bro just give up your country to a foreign invader

Virtual Cafe Awards
you sure do know what faggots sound like. Spend a lot of time around them? Are you the faggot?
I did once. Those are /pol/-tier euphamisms.
>denatzification
>western russia
I bet you say 'EVROPA' unironically.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I did once. Those are /pol/-tier euphamisms.
>denatzification
>western russia
I bet you say 'EVROPA' unironically.
I am not even European, nor do I support Europe, but I do want to avoid a Nuclear holocaust.

Me when any conflict in Europe happens:
King Of The Hill Reaction GIF

Lastly, Russia has claimed those regions and has put forth nuclear weapons to protect them. They are effectively out of reclamation by Ukraine. The sooner Ukraine realizes this, the faster they can end the war, but politics has won out over sensible thinking. So Russia has no choice but to continue the fight.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I am not even European, nor do I support Europe, but I do want to avoid a Nuclear holocaust.

Me when any conflict in Europe happens:
King Of The Hill Reaction GIF
Oh yeah. You're from a place that doesn't matter. I forgot oopsie siwwy mwee.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
I am happy to be from a place that doesn't matter, than to be a place Pakistanis come to poop in, and a shadow of its former self.

The_British_Empire.png

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQeezCdF4mk

what was the attempted own here tbh
YES!
ANGLO SAXONS CONQUERED THE EARTH!!!
AND THEY STUMBLED JUST AS THE REST OF THE WHITE AND NOBLE RACES HAVE!
AND YET WE SHINED BRIGHTEST!
Punch_Rhodes_Colossus.png
quote-so-little-done-so-much-to-do-cecil-rhodes-53-16-17.jpeg
quote-to-think-of-these-stars-that-you-see-overhead-at-night-these-vast-worlds-which-we-can-c...jpeg

the anglo stare, when a swarthoid makes a statement so swarthy you just gotta give em the anglo stare
Fb6LO1fWAAg00Gj.jpeg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards