Feminism : Yes or No?

Is the feminism movement good for the society?

• Total voters
Before we discuss feminism, we must come to a concensus about what a woman is. Let us provide a definition of women that's both trans inclusive and doesn't collapse into redundancy...

:tou5:
1675051724504.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

anagram.nagaram

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Wamen should be home taking care of the kids. Feminism = both parents working full time & kid at daycare.

Femininity doesn't win wars masculinity does. On that vein, masculinity doesn't create a home worth defending, femininity does. Men who support feminism usually have ulterior motives or are just plain dumb since the effects of a child spending their life without the guidance of their parents is statistically apparent.

You cannot smash the patriarchy, it would be like smashing gravity

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Wamen should be home taking care of the kids. Feminism = both parents working full time & kid at daycare.

Femininity doesn't win wars masculinity does. On that vein, masculinity doesn't create a home worth defending, femininity does. Men who support feminism usually have ulterior motives or are just plain dumb since the effects of a child spending their life without the guidance of their parents is statistically apparent.

huh I thought women help winning the ww1 and have become an indispensable part of the wagiecuckgoyimfaggot labor force since then.
doesn't expect much from someone who still believe in "muh tradwaifu" in 2023 tho.

Yabba

Ex Fed
Reaction score
Awards
huh I thought women help winning the ww1 and have become an indispensable part of the wagiecuckgoyimfaggot labor force since then.
doesn't expect much from someone who still believe in "muh tradwaifu" in 2023 tho.
Woman have been apart of the workforce since the industrial revolution. They just recognized that when you have kids you need to settle down. So instead of upsetting that, the feminist movement focused on rights for women and workers alike.

Virtual Cafe Awards

ReadItMyGuy67

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Feminism as in men and women should be given the same opportunities in society? Yes please

Feminism as in women shouldn't be punished professionally for getting pregnant? Yes please

Feminism as in society should be a meritocracy and a woman should get a job over a man if she is more qualified? Yes please

Feminism where people try to argue there is literally no difference between an average man and an average woman? No thanks

Feminism where it is argued all male traits are toxic and women are better in every way? No thanks

Feminism that tries to argue having more male fire fighters than female ones is because society is sexist and there cannot be any other possible reason? No thanks

Feminism that is just glorified word policing? No thanks
100% agree with this

Virtual Cafe Awards

Clockwork

Always running.
Reaction score
Awards
How do I feel about feminism? Islam is right about women.
For real though, I'm glad women aren't getting brutalised and stuff like marital rape is being outlawed and that they're gaining control over their own reproduction however there is also a certain breed of obnoxious feminist that I love seeing get shit on by the internet. Oh and the current schism between trannies and women which splits feminists down the middle, that's really funny. Seeing prior hardcore Harry Potter fans coping and sneeding on twitter about JK Rowling (One of the kinds of feminists I actually like since she does more than cry on twitter) is great, especially when they're crying about Harry Potter tattoos and such

WKYK

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Reaction score
Awards
Website
wkyk.neocities.org

Feminism = both parents have the option to work full time. Sure, in a family financially stable enough to only have one source of income a parent could choose to stay home with their child, but that's not an option for a lot of people. Not to mention, what is wrong with daycare?

Virtual Cafe Awards

anagram.nagaram

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Feminism = both parents have the option to work full time. Sure, in a family financially stable enough to only have one source of income a parent could choose to stay home with their child, but that's not an option for a lot of people. Not to mention, what is wrong with daycare?
If both parents CAN work full time then both parents will become EXPECTED to work full time. Businesses take advantage of these things - we see this in real time in America. Regarding financial stress, both parents and kids have always worked when needed. It's just generally better for the parents to be more involved with the upbringing of a child, that's all I'm saying.

Virtual Cafe Awards

WKYK

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Reaction score
Awards
Website
wkyk.neocities.org
If both parents CAN work full time then both parents will become EXPECTED to work full time. Businesses take advantage of these things - we see this in real time in America. Regarding financial stress, both parents and kids have always worked when needed. It's just generally better for the parents to be more involved with the upbringing of a child, that's all I'm saying.
Ok that's fair, I agree with what you're saying but that feels like a business issue, not a feminism issue.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Z0diacK

NOT A SCHIZO
Reaction score
Awards
What do people on this site think about feminism? Has it gone too far for you?
Yes, it has, it's just a Jewish psyop now. I do believe women should have equal rights however, but not in a way mainstream feminists want it. I do believe men have their qualities, just like women have their own qualities. Women should not work, but they should do other jobs, like cooking and cleaning, but also theorizing and thinking. Females are just easier to manipulate and act on more emotional base, than men do. In the end, I see both of us as humans, and I just want the best for all of us. I do not wish a female harm just like with males. I just want everyone to be happy.

Virtual Cafe Awards