How many stable Agorans actually exist? One or two? Are you stable?

Sketch Relics

Quiet Traveller
Reaction score
Awards
Stable, but a recluse?

I have a good job and no debt, but I interact with very few people and all my hobbies are isolated to myself.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
What's the point of pretending to be crazier than you really are?
idk self diagnosing all sorts of mental disorders seems to be all the rage these days...Luke Smith has a good video on this.

I'm definitely slipping a bit these days, not exactly proud of it, lot of shit happened at the beginning of the year and my life took a 180 turn. But it's temporary, I know I'll be back on my feet and hopefully better off soon.

Virtual Cafe Awards

_TF

Delusion-maxxing
Reaction score
Awards
I'm definitely stable but I just believe in things that make me seem insane to regular people, one conspiracy theory is all it takes to either be shunned or to make a great friend.
Also i'm diagnosed with 150 IQ and ADHD so I'm basically like a computer with a 16 core CPU but with a 150Mo RAM.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
unknown.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

№56

Self-Hating Bureaucrat
Gold
Reaction score
Awards
Website
no56.neocities.org
idk self diagnosing all sorts of mental disorders seems to be all the rage these days...Luke Smith has a good video on this.

I'm definitely slipping a bit these days, not exactly proud of it, lot of shit happened at the beginning of the year and my life took a 180 turn. But it's temporary, I know I'll be back on my feet and hopefully better off soon.
Great video. When is @IlluminatiPirate going to make a similar one addressing the fact that his forum is filled with teenagers moping about things that don't matter?

Virtual Cafe Awards

RisingThumb

Imaginary manifestation of fun
Reaction score
Awards
Website
risingthumb.xyz
I'm normie.
Office job, gf, friends, non online hobbies.

I think a lot of terminally online people hate normies, because normies are generally successful and that success is about maintenance and discipline which a lot of people struggle with. Generally speaking, I consider the "normie" life to be a fairly peak life.
Do you consider yourself to be one of the stable agorans? What is your evidence?
For the most part, yes.
By physics, no I'm bipedal not tripedal, which makes me an unstable object.
Mentally, I'm on no meds, haven't needed a therapist, psychiatrist or others.
Financially, yes. I have a job, I have long term investments and I have an "emergency cushion" to fallback on.
Socially, somewhere in the middle. I have friends, both in real life and online from a lot of different backgrounds. I haven't been in a relationship though, and I struggle a bit with meeting new people. I keep good relations to work colleagues.
Familially, yes. I have excellent relations to my parents, sister and my grandparents.
Emotionally, yes. I practice stoicism, though sometimes emotions get the better of me in spite of that.

As for actual evidence, nice try glowies

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
a lot of terminally online people hate normies
because normies kind of ruined online discussion. back in days when internet was still a niche, people used to be more focus on topics of all variations instead of bring in real life or ad hominem. And normies are the ones that connect the internet with real life. It's a lot harder to get people care about your newest discovery of swahili history when most of the traffic goes to sites where normies show off their vacations or babies.

SolidStateSurvivor

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
because normies kind of ruined online discussion. back in days when internet was still a niche, people used to be more focus on topics of all variations instead of bring in real life or ad hominem. And normies are the ones that connect the internet with real life. It's a lot harder to get people care about your newest discovery of swahili history when most of the traffic goes to sites where normies show off their vacations or babies.
While the Internet is no longer "niche," there is still the niche Internet (isn't that why we're all here?) :agpepsi:

Normies congregating on mainstream sites was inevitable, but in a way it's a great filter for keeping them out of other spaces.
The only reason I give a shit about what's happening on the mainstream sites is when their retarded calls for sweeping internet censorship/"reform" gain traction. Because these are the types, that despite their claims of tolerance, have no intention of leaving others alone. The ones that can't simply shrug off what they don't understand seek to forcibly eliminate this discomfort from ever occurring because it is more convenient to preserving their perspective.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Is this forum filled with teenagers? I thought everyone here was middle-aged >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk rejects.
Some are, some are touchless nerds terminally online, some are just kids trying to prove they are "based schizo posters", there are plenty users in agora, here you have every kind of social reject, extra points if you love to overthink everything, that's the agora toad magicccc. :tou5: :BeerTime:

(Number of people baited: 1)

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Some are, some are touchless nerds terminally online, some are just kids trying to prove they are "based schizo posters", there are plenty users in agora, here you have every kind of social reject, extra points if you love to overthink everything, that's the agora toad magicccc.
And which one of those are you exactly? Attempting to generalize and pose as above our community (while actively using it) is rather lame, don't you suppose? Seems like projecting to believe we are all merely social rejects.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
And which one of those are you exactly? Attempting to generalize and pose as above our community (while actively using it) is rather lame, don't you suppose? Seems like projecting to believe we are all merely social rejects.
Touched a sensitive nerve i see, anyways, props to you for taking the time for answer champ, now try another. Serious question tho, are you autistic? For real, are you neurodivergent? :tou5::BeerTime:

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Touched a sensitive nerve i see, anyways, props to you for taking the time for answer champ, now try another. Serious question tho, are you autistic? For real, are you neurodivergent? :tou5::BeerTime:
No, just seems as though you are projecting a superiority complex upon the members here in a smug fashion. :doodleDavid::BeerTime:

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
No, just seems as though you are projecting a superiority complex upon the members here in a smug fashion. :doodleDavid::BeerTime:
Nah, i'm just joking and baiting (reason: boredom), i think it was quite obvious when we think about the fact no one actually knows eachother in this place, at the end of the day, my statements on the net are rarely the things i believe in reality, because let's face it, i could spent my time in better things than discussing serious topics with strangers in the net, is just funnier to say outrageous stuff.

So is not something serious bud it was just mere tomfoolery, a little bit of mischievings, i might even say, trolling. :mad: :BeerTime:

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Nah, i'm just joking and baiting (reason: boredom), i think it was quite obvious when we think about the fact no one actually knows eachother in this place, at the end of the day, my statements on the net are never really the things i believe in reality, because let's face it, i could spent my time in better things that discussing with strangers in the net, is just funnier to say outrageous stuff.

So is not something serious bud it was just mere tomfoolery, a little bit of mischievings, i might even say, trolling. :mad: :BeerTime:
Hey if you wanna bait in bootleg English there's plenty of cool sites for that like >costanzayeahrightsmirkr*ddit, 4chinz, and elsewhere! They too love unoriginal shills that lack a sense of dignity DKFail

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Hey if you wanna bait in bootleg English there's plenty of cool sites for that like >costanzayeahrightsmirkr*ddit, 4chinz, and elsewhere! They too love unoriginal shills that lack a sense of dignity DKFail
For real dude, i'm starting to suspect you might actually be autistic lmao, nothing to be ashamed of, many people are in this world, why instead of spread hate and spite on the r/agora website, we spread kindness and love into the world, let me give you a kiss in the cheek, i love you so much solid state survivor. :agsmile:

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
For real dude, i'm starting to suspect you might actually be autistic lmao, nothing to be ashamed of, many people are in this world, why instead of spread hate and spite on the r/agora website, we spread kindness and love into the world, let me give you a kiss in the cheek, i love you so much solid state survivor. :agsmile:
Rather disingenuous of you

Virtual Cafe Awards