February 2021 Music Artists Thread

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 6118 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nostalgicwaves

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've spent the last few months of lockdown trying to feature and bring attention to some awesome vaporwave/electro artists. I've been putting together mixes with the artists links and trying to share them wherever I can! If you would like to have a listen and go and support a few of them, please feel free here! >> Neon Nights - Mix

Reaction score
Awards
Hey all. Recently finished an album. It's called "Life Is Where It's At" and it features a bunch of different sounding tracks that I worked on or liked.

I'm really looking for feedback/direction for the future so let me know what you think!

This sounds amazing! I love how all the different sounds blend together yet contrast each other so beautifully in such an excitingly jarring way. Great album!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

Hi folks. So I have a new album coming on the 23rd. in the meantime I remixed/"remastered" my debut "Bikini Season". Why? Because it was an over compressed muddy mess. this new version is more clear (to me), instruments are more separated, and most importantly it doesn't sound like the album is constantly screaming at you. it's electronica, it's still loud, it just sounds...better to me I guess, breathes more, little more dynamic range

I know some of you peeps had some good things to say about it first time around, so give me some insight for this updated mixes. Much appreciated, MH

If you were one of the folks who BOUGHT a song or the album, shoot me a PM, I can give you a DL code for a "replacement" copy if you're interested. Heck, even if you didn't buy it first time around you can have a copy xD

Up next for me: "remastering" my "Big Million EP" and then releasing my new, 6 song album next week. very excited, it's gonna be great

View: https://memoryhead.bandcamp.com/album/bikini-season

Slaptimus Prime

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Hi folks. So I have a new album coming on the 23rd. in the meantime I remixed/"remastered" my debut "Bikini Season". Why? Because it was an over compressed muddy mess. this new version is more clear (to me), instruments are more separated, and most importantly it doesn't sound like the album is constantly screaming at you. it's electronica, it's still loud, it just sounds...better to me I guess, breathes more, little more dynamic range

I know some of you peeps had some good things to say about it first time around, so give me some insight for this updated mixes. Much appreciated, MH

If you were one of the folks who BOUGHT a song or the album, shoot me a PM, I can give you a DL code for a "replacement" copy if you're interested. Heck, even if you didn't buy it first time around you can have a copy xD

Up next for me: "remastering" my "Big Million EP" and then releasing my new, 6 song album next week. very excited, it's gonna be great

I find this quite inspirational, very nice jams. don't ever stop.

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards

うわー、このリマスターは本当に物事をワンランク上に上げます。音は非常に鮮明で、全体的な流れはより良いです。このコードはよく構成されており、シームレスにオーバーラップしています。これは私がしばらく見た中で最高のヴェイパーウェイヴアルバムのリマスターのいくつかです、それは分割ですぐそこにあります

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Prometheus: a Titan who is chained and tortured by Zeus for stealing fire from heaven and giving it to humankind.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kX3-7JmAL0&ab_channel=SlaptimusPrime

うわー、ここで一流の未来のファンク。私はバックグラウンドでそれらの脈動するドラムとシンセが好きです、それらはトラックに多くの重みを加えます。ソウルトレインの映像も、奇妙な方法で音楽と一致しています。良いものは、私をダンスフロアに連れて行ってくれて、自分のものを気取ってしまいたくなります。

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Hey all. Recently finished an album. It's called "Life Is Where It's At" and it features a bunch of different sounding tracks that I worked on or liked.

I'm really looking for feedback/direction for the future so let me know what you think!

今、これは面白いアルバムです。古典的なエコージャムの一種で、これらの歌詞をつなぎ合わせて組み合わせる方法は非常に優れており、アルバムカバーも、死のダイナミックなシュラウドのように素晴らしいです。本当にスムーズ。いくつかのトラックはサックスが重いです、そして私はそれが好きです、サックスは蒸気波の主要な楽器です。また、これらのいくつかでかなり激しくなります。お疲れ様でした。この甘い液体の蒸気の蜂蜜がもっと耳に注がれるのを楽しみにしています。

Virtual Cafe Awards

vaporwavemaster1

Eccojamming Emperor
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.