War in Ukraine

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Why do you want Russia to win so bad @Pangolin

Virtual Cafe Awards
Why do you want Russia to win so bad @Pangolin
Multipolarity would restore order to the world, and force the US into negotiating with countries rather than the current failed strategy of harassing them with sanctions and bombing them to ruin. Would benefit pretty much everyone. And Russia gets to eliminate a threat on is west. Though it is questionable if Russia can even dominate all of Ukraine, because if one small sliver of Ukraine still remains its gonna get re-armed, re-supplied, and and re-ignite the war. And a loss of global prestige and power would cause the US to stop all the hubris and bluster and take a good look at itself and its internal problems and provide cause for fixing them rather than focusing on wars.

So its not that I want Russia to win, but rather than its funny watching the reaction of all the Ukrainian apologists in here, especially now that Ukraine is back on the defensive.

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in NATO, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Ukraine, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire NATO armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Ukraine and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of NATO and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Virtual Cafe Awards
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in NATO, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Ukraine, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire NATO armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Ukraine and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of NATO and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Oh fug

Virtual Cafe Awards
* Because of the war in Ukraine, U.S. carriers have to take the long way on flights to and from Asia, giving an advantage to foreign rivals flying the same routes.

Well if it isn't consequences for their own poor decisions.

Ukraine Burns Through Ammunition in Bakhmut, Putting Future Fights at Risk​

* The military is using thousands of artillery shells a day as it tries to hold the eastern city, which could jeopardize a planned springtime campaign.

Wait a minute, but top NATO brass says that Bakhmut isn't strategically important anymore? This may even be the last real fight Ukraine does before being fully overwhelmed and defeated.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Lonely_Ghost

The one
Reaction score
Awards
* Because of the war in Ukraine, U.S. carriers have to take the long way on flights to and from Asia, giving an advantage to foreign rivals flying the same routes.

Well if it isn't consequences for their own poor decisions.

Ukraine Burns Through Ammunition in Bakhmut, Putting Future Fights at Risk​

* The military is using thousands of artillery shells a day as it tries to hold the eastern city, which could jeopardize a planned springtime campaign.

Wait a minute, but top NATO brass says that Bakhmut isn't strategically important anymore? This may even be the last real fight Ukraine does before being fully overwhelmed and defeated.
I have never seen a man cope so hard as you

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
this is the worst thread on this forum, imagine seething because two gigantic shitholes fighting each others, imagine shilling for any of these oligarchs infested aids lands. I would rather see 100 tranny threads on the front page than this.

Natalia Simp

My Queen!
Reaction score
Awards
Because of the war in Ukraine, U.S. carriers have to take the long way on flights to and from Asia, giving an advantage to foreign rivals flying the same routes.
Can't wait for all these massive American companies to fail this century. Of course I'll be out of a job and homeless and starving if that happened, but I'd die laughing.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Lonely_Ghost

The one
Reaction score
Awards
@Lonely_Ghost @tastefulsimpleton

Heres a link I found where you two faggots can put some action behind your big mouths. So when do you guys ship out? I reimburse any travel expenses after you return from the war. Go gettem big heroes.
I don't know man, last i heard Russia was having to conscript prisoners for both millitary use and labour because so many people have fled the country. I know you could be a great boon to Mother Russia with how much you've sucked Putin's dick over the last year.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Can't wait for all these massive American companies to fail this century. Of course I'll be out of a job and homeless and starving if that happened, but I'd die laughing.
Based and freedom pilled.
I don't know man, last i heard Russia was having to conscript prisoners for both millitary use and labour because so many people have fled the country. I know you could be a great boon to Mother Russia with how much you've sucked Putin's dick over the last year.
I'm not a criminal and don't need any Ukrainian washing machines. Besides... according to forum rumors I'm already FSB...

The be clear I'm not FSB. I'm just a private civilian, and fat, from Arkansas.

You could be a big hero. Something notable to add and do in your otherwise humdrum and unremarkable life. I reimbursement travel expenses, once you make it back from being a hero. Think about it. Save Hogwarts lol.

But even with people running away due to western propaganda there's enough Patriots who want to liberate East Ukraine and may need a washing machine..

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards