Losers going on mass shootings general thread

Virtual Cafe Awards
Damn, the small hats are back at it again. Mass shootings on the news back to back like a fucking race track.
Gotta have back to back mass shooting as it increases agency budgets and encourage the average(retard) to think guns are bad.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Bratislava, October 22, tepláreň shooting

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
FtM transgender shoots up a Christian elementary school in Tennessee yesterday. Three children and three teachers killed. Some media outlets seem to be struggling on how to properly identify the killer. Police have released body cam footage of the killer getting pumped full of lead.
Manifesto reportedly left at the killer's house but not sure if it'll get released. Iirc the killer went to this school as a child, and this >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk post has a pretty good take on what may have lead to this (so of course the mods deleted it.)

That's two mass shootings at elementary schools in the span of a year for the US, this shit makes my blood boil.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Orlando Smooth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
FtM transgender shoots up a Christian elementary school in Tennessee yesterday. Three children and three teachers killed. Some media outlets seem to be struggling on how to properly identify the killer. Police have released body cam footage of the killer getting pumped full of lead.
Manifesto reportedly left at the killer's house but not sure if it'll get released. Iirc the killer went to this school as a child, and this >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk post has a pretty good take on what may have lead to this (so of course the mods deleted it.)

That's two mass shootings at elementary schools in the span of a year for the US, this shit makes my blood boil.
Tinfoil time: MSM and elite politicians of both sides will let this story die in the news cycle because it doesn't fit cleanly into narrative of who commits these heinous acts, any discussion of mental health surrounding this individual will be... complicated, and there's no case for the right to make that doesn't naturally result in something counter to their other held beliefs. The only coalitions that will seize on this story are the three that have all been waning in terms of political relevance over the last 20 years: intensely religious people, anti-LGBT groups, and gun control advocates.

That post was shockingly cogent for a >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk post, and it's telling that it was deleted. I have sympathy for people who see themselves as trans, but also do not agree with what they advocate for a lot of the reasons mentioned in that post. Additionally, I don't think they're adult about mental health issues and the possibility of alternative explanations to "being born in the wrong body." Oppression of certain groups has always existed in human history, it's a sad truth but it is the truth. The difference is that these type of violent outbursts, suicide rates, deep hatred for self and others and self destructive behavior was not observed in African Americans under Jim Crowe (or even literal chattel slavery!), gay people prior to modern social acceptance, immigrant groups discriminated against through actual legislation restricting their rights, et cetera. I'm sure there are plenty other examples from around the world that fit in to what I'm saying here, but I'm naturally most familiar with American history. The reality is that these people don't have it half as bad as the groups I just described (even if you're from a small conservative town just move to NYC or whatever), yet they think of themselves as the ultimate victims of history and believe the only way out to is destroy society and rebuild it in their image. I don't claim to have a solution but damn something needs to change.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards

Get ready baby, there are gonna be even more. :tou5: :BeerTime:
1680024053273.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Counter theory. Things like this will become more "common" (basically they'll actually start getting discussed). This will lead to the trans issue being a line in the sand which will be used for the purpose of ideological containment. Trans etc will be banned, cementing anything before it but not as far (feminism, LGB, general progressivism) as normal and reasonable, permanently moving the Overton window. This will be seen as an epic win for conservatives who will now ease up on opposing other forms of degenerate behavior because they got a symbolic victory in that they don't have to include he/him in their work email signature anymore.

This will have the effect of neutering the right wing which is currently getting more and more radical because of things like this school shooting becoming common. The same anti LGBT people in the comments will go die for the US state department in Ukraine because they will feel represented by the small win. Leftists will see banning Trans as proof of their beliefs that the system they fight against is fascist and right wing, motivating them to continue pushing for their never ending revolution. At the end of the day the same people will stay at the top ruling everybody and nothing substantial will change. We just go back to 2016

Virtual Cafe Awards

slowdive

dead
Reaction score
Awards

>yells at shooter to let go of the firearm
>she's already been shot to death
cops are actually retarded

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
Trans etc will be banned, cementing anything before it but not as far (feminism, LGB, general progressivism) as normal and reasonable, permanently moving the Overton window. This will be seen as an epic win for conservatives who will now ease up on opposing other forms of degenerate behavior because they got a symbolic victory in that they don't have to include he/him in their work email signature anymore.
An insightful post. Can't say for sure that things will go this way... but they might. This prediction tracks perfectly with the mindset of most conservatives, who are champing at the bit to give more ground to degenerates. See: Tucker Carlson's recent cucking on gay marriage. "Listen, this old brand of sodomy that we've all become accustomed to is one thing, but the trans thing is a bridge too far!" Thus, the stink of old sins is laundered by comparison to new ones.

Yeah, I could see it.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
>yells at shooter to let go of the firearm
>she's already been shot to death
cops are actually retarded
>white aryan hero marches into a potential super gore nest site
>vaporises disgusting goon freak and vessel for demons
>triumphantly mocks the corpse of evil
1680041492457.png

Virtual Cafe Awards

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Reaction score
Awards
A domestic terrorist's gender isn't important. Any mention of this individual's gender identity is just falling for the corpo news agenda. Who gives a shit what gender a mass murderer of children is.
fuck u tranny lover :schitztroll::schitztroll::schitztroll::schitztroll:

corpo news agenda? what is their agenda? that they are covering it up and only reluctantly reported that it was a troon and are now backpedaling saying that 'uhm actually they only self IDd as trans and used the CORRECT pronouns in public forums' - the corpo news agenda is that trannies are good and that a sadistic freakazoid puffed up goon baby didn't just kill a bunch of actual children because WE TRANSSEXUALS (a race of people, like the dutch, or the basque) ARE BEING EXTERMINATED SO THEY WAS BEEN PUSHED TO EXTREME MESAURES... DONT YOU SEE OLD CHUM THAT OF COURSE I CARE SO MUCH ABOUT DEM KIDS BEEN KILLT AND ALL BUT LOOK ITS HORRIBLE BUT ITS UNDERSTANDABLE

FsTSpfoXoAAwf1r.jpg

Sacrosanct

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards

I don't really see how them being trans is particularly relevant. If that theory proposed by the plebbitor was true, you'd expect some sort of manifesto explaining that, as is typical of terrorists (terrorists as in politically motivated mass murderers)
Shooting up a former school is pretty common for mass shooters, either they attended prior or are currently attending. This literally doesn't stand out except for the fact that the shooter was trans this time around.
As for this getting buried by the media, well... yeah. With how common these are, they're not gonna dwell on this. It has to be a Sandy Hook 2.0 at this point to get more than 15 minutes of fame.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Regal

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
fuck u tranny lover :schitztroll::schitztroll::schitztroll::schitztroll:

corpo news agenda? what is their agenda? that they are covering it up and only reluctantly reported that it was a troon and are now backpedaling saying that 'uhm actually they only self IDd as trans and used the CORRECT pronouns in public forums' - the corpo news agenda is that trannies are good and that a sadistic freakazoid puffed up goon baby didn't just kill a bunch of actual children because WE TRANSSEXUALS (a race of people, like the dutch, or the basque) ARE BEING EXTERMINATED SO THEY WAS BEEN PUSHED TO EXTREME MESAURES... DONT YOU SEE OLD CHUM THAT OF COURSE I CARE SO MUCH ABOUT DEM KIDS BEEN KILLT AND ALL BUT LOOK ITS HORRIBLE BUT ITS UNDERSTANDABLE

Can't tell if you're serious, but if so get back on your meds. The agenda is always to distract from the actual conversation to be had. In this case, the terrorist's gender identity is a distraction from legitimate talking points like mental health, gun control, how private schools treat/abuse their students, etc.

Reaction score
Awards
legitimate talking points like mental health, gun control, how private schools treat/abuse their students, etc.
>i can't tell if you're le serious man you're so un le serious
>implies transsexuality and poor mental health are not deeply interlinked
fuck you, stop covering for freaks because it's convenient for you

i got told the same fucking shit when the police finally acted on the arab rape gangs in the UK, 'why do you care about the race', uhm i don't know man shit i guess the real problem is RAPE, we should ban rape guys, new idea when we see a pattern of arabs ganging together to rape literally only white kids, we should ban rape.

when i see the inevitable outcome of a weird fetishistic idea becoming an 'identity' as if it were something that was inseparable from your soul and that 'group' whinging about how they are being 'literally genocided' (because grown men in dresses and makeup aren't allowed to teach kids about sex or because i can't get le axe wound surgery or le zipper tit surgery) and are told to 'fight back'... again I'm in the wrong. the real take away is that the real problem is guns, we should ban guns guys.

there have been 3 trannies that committed mass shootings in the US this year already btw

Gott Strafe Tranny

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
>i can't tell if you're le serious man you're so un le serious
>implies transsexuality and poor mental health are not deeply interlinked
fuck you, stop covering for freaks because it's convenient for you

i got told the same fucking shit when the police finally acted on the arab rape gangs in the UK, 'why do you care about the race', uhm i don't know man shit i guess the real problem is RAPE, we should ban rape guys, new idea when we see a pattern of arabs ganging together to rape literally only white kids, we should ban rape.

when i see the inevitable outcome of a weird fetishistic idea becoming an 'identity' as if it were something that was inseparable from your soul and that 'group' whinging about how they are being 'literally genocided' (because grown men in dresses and makeup aren't allowed to teach kids about sex or because i can't get le axe wound surgery or le zipper tit surgery) and are told to 'fight back'... again I'm in the wrong. the real take away is that the real problem is guns, we should ban guns guys.

there have been 3 trannies that committed mass shootings in the US this year already btw

Gott Strafe Tranny
Which were the other 2 shootings? The only trans shooters I know aside from this one are that STEM shooter and the Weis shooter.

Virtual Cafe Awards