Conspiracies you have little to no proof of but still believe

qwerty

Don't be autistic challenge (GONE WRONG)
Reaction score
Awards
you mean type 1? Type 2 is caused by bad dietary habits type 1 is genetic
There are genetic variants that are associated with type 2 diabetes. The issues with this type of study is that they are associations, not causal, so the associations could be due to mere coincidence (less likely), or indirect effects of these genetic variants (more likely). There are also polygenic risk scores for things like obesity for example. Some genetic variants may slow down your metabolism, but even if you are highly unlikely to be obese via your genetics, if you eat non-stop and never exercise eventually that will catch up to you. You can quickly see how these scores are only as useful as these traits are genetic, but assuming they're accurate then they can provide a useful tool. If you were in the top 1% of people most likely to be obese depending on your genetics would you watch your diet and exercise routines more closely than if you were in the bottom 1% at risk of obesity as per your genetics?

Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
There are genetic variants that are associated with type 2 diabetes. The issues with this type of study is that they are associations, not causal, so the associations could be due to mere coincidence (less likely), or indirect effects of these genetic variants (more likely). There are also polygenic risk scores for things like obesity for example. Some genetic variants may slow down your metabolism, but even if you are highly unlikely to be obese via your genetics, if you eat non-stop and never exercise eventually that will catch up to you. You can quickly see how these scores are only as useful as these traits are genetic, but assuming they're accurate then they can provide a useful tool. If you were in the top 1% of people most likely to be obese depending on your genetics would you watch your diet and exercise routines more closely than if you were in the bottom 1% at risk of obesity as per your genetics?
I see, thanks for the info. My sister has type 1 and the doctors described the difference to me as type 1 is where your body stops making insulin whereas type 2 is where your body gets resistant to the insulin it makes due to the amount of sugar you ingest.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Boxerdog

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Car companies not making economy cars anymore is an excuse to push the poor into public transport and the rich into computarized means of locomotion which is easily trackable and can be turned off from their headquarters.

Its not about profit, if toyota made a 2023 cheap corolla sedan with manual windows no screens and no fancy eletronics it would be the most sold car in car history.

They don't do it because they want you to not be able to transport yourself over long distances, forcing you to live around city areas otherwise you would have to go fully off grid.
They make them all crossovers so that you can pretend to have a offroad card and still be cool without ever taking it off road while still pushing the offroad price.
They killed american made shitboxes on purpose.

Also microsoft was involved in 9/11 in some way.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
This argument seemingly presumes that individuals like that mod don't actually exist, and therefore it must be a psyop. I'm not sure if you just haven't met them in real life but they definitely exist and really are that cringe. These people are the origin points of the more ridiculous social reform ideas that get casually thrown around today.

>But r/antiwork is for normal people who just think that workers should be treated fairly!
Even if that's true for the majority of the people posting there, you think someone who has a wage cuck job or some shitty corpo "career" pushing paperwork and listening to a stupid boss all day is going to come home and spend their precious little free time being a janny and reading every comment that gets posted on a massive sub? Normal people want to do normal people things like watch TV, play vidya, drink with their friends, and eat dinner with their family, not go hunting for micro aggressions in rëddit comment sections and take down "problematic" posts. Even the "people from higher up positions" you mention are still implicated by this point.

>But they took a vote and decided it shouldn't happen!
Right, I forgot the part where mods have the ability to control literally anything other than which comments get deleted. The dirty little secret about democratic decision making is that unless the person/entity carrying out the will of the people has a monopoly on power, the vote is meaningless because people can just do whatever they want.

>Fox news picked a terrible example, it's unfair!
The fact remains that they didn't fabricate the story. That person really does exist, really is a mod, really does believe the stupid shit they said, and really is a member of that group. Are they a representative member? That's a different conversation, but the proportion of the antiwork movement that looks and acts like that person is not 0.

Real conspiracies do exist in this world, there is absolutely no doubt about that. But assuming that every single negative representation of something you believe in is some sort of psyop will get you nowhere because it's simply not true. Sadly, people who are that stupid and degenerate really do just exist and dwell among us.

Addendum: if you think everything is a psyop, then all you're doing is chasing your tail falling for red herrings that prevent you from finding the truth.
see :
I thought this was confirmed? The moderators of the subreddit voted to not let that individual represent them and they ended up just doing it anyway. I don't necessarily think it was a conspiracy, I think it was simply Fox News intentionally forcing a severely poor representation of a cause. They probably offered money for an interview.
I think you missed out a basic fact : That the one represents the subreddit DOESN'T have to be a jannie. Sure tranny jannies do exist and as everyone knows most of them are doing it for free and are likely shut in who have no life outside the internet, but that doesn't mean they can't divide the work and let members of the community that are more qualified for taking interviews doing the work. (yeah I know that's sounds a bit ironically but that's how any sane person should have been doing).
>inb4 but but... They are >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk mods
Okay then lol, as I said, I don't have any hard evidence, but that's exactly what this thread is about.

greyetch

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
grwfoote.bandcamp.com
Project Aquarius/Majestic 12/Jimmy Carter Wept

Idk if this counts are zero evidence, but all of the evidence is circumstantial at best, and mostly just alleged.

>[Richard Dolan] can relate an anecdote told to him privately by a well-placed source. In June 1977, a presidential aide who was "very, very close to Carter" walked into the Oval Office following a briefing that the aide knew had concerned the topic of UFOs. Carter was sobbing, with his head in his hands, nearly on his desk. Although the aide did not learn the precise reasons for Carter's emotional state, he said that a few of Carter's phrases made it clear he was deeply upset about the topic.

From what I can gather:

The CIA/MJ12 sits down the new president and gives them the basics on aliens. One can imagine that this is a very weird feeling for a new president - it must feel utterly disorienting to be told this information from the highest levels of intelligence and to know that either a) it is true, or b) the highest level intelligence agencies are lying to you, their commander in chief. But every president gets this sit down.

For Jimmy Carter, it was more personal. Carter has seen a UFO. He already knew they were real. So, allegedly, he asked questions. They relented and told him that humans were essentially bred by aliens and they founded all of our religions. As a Christian, this broke Jimmy's heart.

Found this! Probably this best "evidence" for it.

And this.

Something about this one really just strikes me. The mental image of Carter weeping is very sad. To learn too much, to be unable to go back to not knowing... very sad.

Here's a guy who has a PhD in genetics arguing that humans are the result of pig-chimp hybrids. Maybe this is how aliens made us, if we're assuming they did. I don't know enough about genetics to assess any of this - but I find it incredibly interesting.

Also - the Toba catastrophe wiped out almost all humans

It is supported by some genetic evidence suggesting that today's humans are descended from a very small population of between 1,000 and 10,000 breeding pairs that existed about 70,000 years ago.

That fact that we survived at all is astonishing. Maybe our alien overlords helped us out somehow? Idk, but this is an angle of "alien/ufo theory" that I very much enjoy.

Virtual Cafe Awards

qwerty

Reaction score
Awards
They killed american made shitboxes on purpose.
Semi-related it's very hard to find new cars now without all these extra "features" and it's extremely frustrating. I fear for what will be available once my current car dies. I don't want wifi, a 32" HD TV, Cortana, auto-pilot, and a retina scanner in my car at all. Certainly other consumers feel the same way...

Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
Semi-related it's very hard to find new cars now without all these extra "features" and it's extremely frustrating. I fear for what will be available once my current car dies. I don't want wifi, a 32" HD TV, Cortana, auto-pilot, and a retina scanner in my car at all. Certainly other consumers feel the same way...
The reason why this is the case is because dealerships are the ones who buy the majority of cars from factories and they buy high content stuff so that they can sell you a bunch of bells and whistles so they can make more money and ensure that you always go to them for repairs because joe's repair shop doesn't want to touch any modules. Not really anything conspiratorial, just companies maximizing profits in an extremely bloated industry. I know it's possible to buy directly from assembly plants and customize the car to your liking but I've never done it. The downside is that you have to buy a new car, not a used one, but you will avoid things like dealer up-charges and unwanted content.

Virtual Cafe Awards

qwerty

Reaction score
Awards
The reason why this is the case is because dealerships are the ones who buy the majority of cars from factories and they buy high content stuff so that they can sell you a bunch of bells and whistles so they can make more money and ensure that you always go to them for repairs because joe's repair shop doesn't want to touch any modules. Not really anything conspiratorial, just companies maximizing profits in an extremely bloated industry. I know it's possible to buy directly from assembly plants and customize the car to your liking but I've never done it. The downside is that you have to buy a new car, not a used one, but you will avoid things like dealer up-charges and unwanted content.
I guess that makes sense. I've only ever bought used cars but I suppose most people would rather buy a car with those extra features than go through the hassle of custom ordering a car and waiting until they can finally pick it up and whatnot.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pacing Tape

Idealistic Pillock
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
pacing-tape.itch.io
The majority of social movements in the last half-century/century are all psy-ops designed and orchestrated by the rich and powerful.
Punk, Grunge, the Hippies, the Situationist International, Anarchism, etc., were all memorable and artsy, but had next to no concrete impact on the world itself. More recently with the internet being as big as it is now we're getting way more shit thrown at us.
The only ones they probably didn't have a hand in creating are those organized by the proletariat like Occupy Wall Street. They get to all of these eventually and they all have their leaders "outed" as some manner of pedophile, wife abuser, etc.; the movement collapses from within by people being paid to sew division.

Terrorism is a myth. It's not actually any different from guerilla warfare, but they call the ones we're not supposed to like terrorists and the "good-guys" are freedom fighters. International acts of terrorism are a psy-op designed to allow the governments of the west to justify increasing their power and reach into the average citizen's life.

Inflation is also a myth designed to prevent me from purchasing a Porsche on minimum wage like the boomers before me.

Virtual Cafe Awards
satellites aren't fucking realit's a governement ploy to control us by making us think there is some incredible metal hawk gazing at our every sins from space like the wrathfull eye of the new machine "god" they try to make us love since the beginning of last century.
really go into google image, bing image, TOR any browser or even book and find me a actual picture of a sattelite from space, it's all some computer generated image,more or less assumed.
4000 satellites 1700 in operation and not one took a selfie ? my ass in space yeah !
most sattelites are fakes the ones that are real aren't flying in the fucking thermosphere 1500*C and 500km ( sure thing those delicate pieces of technologies work up there ) above us they're hung on massive meteorological balloons aka balloon satellites that the army of anti-flat earther 6th grade physics teachers coping about their broken space conquest dreams try to cover at all cost on the hundreds of round-earth cope outlets online.
satellites have crashed on the ground several times but you never hear about them even though out of the litteral thousands out in space it wouldn't be surprising they'd go down on earth but that's because the one that do are small ittle pieces of junk still attached to ballons (not agreeing with the heckin scientific truth so shh) proof here on the project loon's "special" ballon satellite launched by humanity's best pal google landing in the north of brazil
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAiq6Pggfy4

most of the internet go through underground cables in the see anyways (that's why australia has shit reception look at their cable's size compared to europe's or the US' ) and GPS informations well just check out project LORAN.
truth is Tesla figured out a way to communicate information mostly through ground based towers but (((they))) took his invention and monetized it by inventing the concept of satellites in space going miles and miles an hour so far away and so small you can't see them from the ground even with powerfull accesible telescopes (only NASA has the ones able to detect it you see it's this serie of numbers on the screen here we have total control over) all of that in temperatures melting most of the fine metal and plastic machinery humans can make.

by the way satellites were theorized by a certain sir Arthur C. Clarke a science fiction author (2001 space odysee) member of the budapest club and and friends with members of other alterglobalist organisations (IE free masons and friends).

Virtual Cafe Awards

Natalia Simp

My Queen!
Reaction score
Awards
That fact that we survived at all is astonishing. Maybe our alien overlords helped us out somehow? Idk, but this is an angle of "alien/ufo theory" that I very much enjoy.
Tangentially related, we know the moon is hollow:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laXhTcko-lg
It's not actually any different from guerilla warfare, but they call the ones we're not supposed to like terrorists and the "good-guys" are freedom fighters.
This is widely accepted since the dawn of kingdoms. Maybe modern western education doesn't teach this, but I was when I was in school 20 years ago.
Inflation is also a myth designed to prevent me from purchasing a Porsche on minimum wage like the boomers before me.
Inflation is a key part of macro economics, and it's not the problem you're facing, along with 95+% of people. Buying power in the US has tanked due to corporate welfare and financial busywork in governments.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Regal

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I still believe that the "r/antiwork mod interview m" is staged and a psyop. It just doesn't feel real considering the fact that there are people from higher up positions in that sub and yet the best person they can choose to represent themselves is an outright pathetic autistic loser.

God, I wish. Unfortunately Fox News managed to grab the average redditor. Shooting fish in a barrel.

I was in the sub the day it happened. What a shitshow. And then it was found out that that mod admitted on Facebook sexually assaulting someone in their sleep.

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
God, I wish. Unfortunately Fox News managed to grab the average redditor. Shooting fish in a barrel.

I was in the sub the day it happened. What a shitshow. And then it was found out that that mod admitted on Facebook sexually assaulting someone in their sleep.
Didn't know that last bit, fucking gross.

I did hear a conspiracy/take from a friend who suggested as >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk has gone public it's resulted in them toning down the site and appeasing advertisers more. This is most likely why subreddits like watchpeopledie, fatpeopleshaming, and similarly controversial ones got banned over time. I can't recall his exact point but he suggested they've attempted to subvert the antiwork subreddit to protect these corporate interests based on what he observed over time. That tactic makes sense since they technically aren't violating any ToS that risks getting them banned. Honestly I'd love to hear from some wallstreetbets members and see if they've had a similar trend there.
Remember, this is the same website where Ghislaine Maxwell was allegedly a power mod so who fucking knows what goes on there at this point.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards

When I generalized normies being "NPC" on this site I got screeched on, but apparently it's okay when generalizing any designated groups that are "le bad"
I hate normaboos so much it's unreal.

Regal

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
When I generalized normies being "NPC" on this site I got screeched on, but apparently it's okay when generalizing any designated groups that are "le bad"
I hate normaboos so much it's unreal.

The difference is that my generalizations are dripping in sarcasm. You on the other hand got same real hate in your heart, bud lol

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The difference is that my generalizations are dripping in sarcasm. You on the other hand got same real hate in your heart, bud lol
I just don't understand why any of the "weirdo" would want to make themselves a "normie", when they clearly don't fit the current society.
Or it's just me that hate the modern dystopian lifestyle so much. I would be unironically happier if I were born in bum fuck of no where in Afghanistan. Also Uncle Ted did nothing wrong, the whole "mkultra ptsd" thing is just a psyop that tries to paint him crazy.