boardsofthenorth.freeforums.net
Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
It's one thing to push disingenuous narratives/rhetoric, but it's another to be so incompetent at doing so that your screenshotted "proof" entirely defeats your core argument DKFail

bipartisan.PNG

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
It's one thing to push disingenuous narratives/rhetoric, but it's another to be so incompetent at doing so that your screenshotted "proof" entirely defeats your core argument DKFail

View attachment 58157
what is even happening in this image, I can't even understand what the point is he's trying to make

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
what is even happening in this image, I can't even understand what the point is he's trying to make
A screenshot of a >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk post of a screenshot of a Twitter post reposted to Agora Road, modern internet is truly something isnt it?

Virtual Cafe Awards
The USA government is doing something evil that will damage the general population because it bans vpns, redditor tries to frame it as republicans are doing it. Why did he post a horribly cropped tweet talking about it instead of posting a info dump png or text? I have no fucking idea.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
yeah that's a sensible first step here. Instead of just asking him to stop, immediately file for divorce. But not too hastily: first you gotta ask >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk, of all places, if this is okay.
If she jumped to this conclusion so quickly then she had been unhappy in her marriage for way longer than she's saying and this wasn't the reason for it, just the flimsy excuse
Assuming this story is true, of course
but it's >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk so it might be

Virtual Cafe Awards

qwerty

Don't be autistic challenge (GONE WRONG)
Reaction score
Awards
yeah that's a sensible first step here. Instead of just asking him to stop, immediately file for divorce. But not too hastily: first you gotta ask >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk, of all places, if this is okay.
If she jumped to this conclusion so quickly then she had been unhappy in her marriage for way longer than she's saying and this wasn't the reason for it, just the flimsy excuse
Assuming this story is true, of course
but it's >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk so it might be
I'm sure everybody is aware of the typical >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk posts on subs like r/relationshipadvice. They all follow the same format but they are my guilty pleasure somehow.
OP: Oh no my partner started doing this (weird, usually minor) thing (and I'm tok scared to talk to him like an adult). I might get a divorce.
Top comment: Yaaasss queen divorce him.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Also, I think twitter is way worse than >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk
were there hate on imgur/tumblr in past? idk, i just feel i remember foggly about the memes about those places

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org

Orlando Smooth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

vect0r

This whole anti-privacy sentiment isn't anything new. It just seems that the movement is picking again with the Restrict Act. Although the arguments are different, the post from 5 years ago and the RA overlap in that "security" and "child safety" are used to make it sound much more beneficial than it actually is.
authoritarian.png

What makes it really cringe aside from the arguments presented and OP's replies, is that it was posted to r/TOR...
(OP may have been a troll based on some of replies left that weren't deleted by a >R*dditcostanzayeahrightsmirk mod. And the original petition writier is a Normalfag that had no idea what they were writing, Tor is useless if a small minority in law enforcement/goverment are the only ones that are using it.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Outer Heaven

Stranger in a strange land
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
This whole anti-privacy sentiment isn't anything new. It just seems that the movement is picking again with the Restrict Act. Although the arguments are different, the post from 5 years and the RA overlap in that "security" and "child safety" are used to make it sound much more beneficial than it actually is.
View attachment 59668

What makes it really cringe aside from the arguments presented and OP's replies, is that it was posted to r/TOR...
(OP may have been a troll based on some of replies left that weren't deleted by a >R*dditcostanzayeahrightsmirk mod. And the original petition writier is a Normalfag that had no idea what they were writing, Tor is useless if a small minority in law enforcement/goverment are the only ones that are using it.)
Canada would restrict breathing without a government permit if they could

Virtual Cafe Awards