The Agora road my little pony thread

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Sunset and I got maried btw

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Science has shown that being deprived of your waifu fot 1 hour is as emotionally painful as being stabbed in the heart
It has been proven that the psychological damage from being deprived of your waifu for 8 hours straight (average school day) is comparable to witnessing a war crime

Virtual Cafe Awards

Pink Fluffy Cat

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Science has shown that being deprived of your waifu fot 1 hour is as emotionally painful as being stabbed in the heart
As a waifuist, I support your sentiment. The fact that bronies and weebs are both deprived of the comfort of their waifus is discrimination on-par with apartheid.
i am in school how do they expect me to function without trixie
Lol what? You don't have your tulpa waifus accompanying you 24/7? Fucking noobs lol

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Lol what? You don't have your tulpa waifus accompanying you 24/7? Fucking noobs lol
I know, I'm a fucking pleb that needs to git gud, I'm still working on the tulpa but she'll talk to me one day I swear

Virtual Cafe Awards

GhostBox

spook
Reaction score
Awards
>Tulpas

Now that's a name I haven't heard in ages. I remember when I used to be in the pony circles like 10 years ago, many were working on them. I still wonder how does it feel to have one. Or perhaps the whole thing was an elaborate troll to make people believe that people are making themselves insane on purpose and succeeding...

Virtual Cafe Awards
Is it me or when there is mlp related products around, it's still G4 stuff. It's like G5 was never a thing.
G4 has sovl while G5 has nothing. G5 is a glorified toy advertisement.

Virtual Cafe Awards

remember_summer_days

It ain't Jesus or the devil. It's Jesus or you.
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
am not sure if I want current day creative people to touch MLP or EQG at all.
In an alternative timeline...

Hasbro just announced G4.5 will be produced with Ryan Johnson as showrunner.

Virtual Cafe Awards