FISHTANK DISCUSSION THREAD

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
The false pedo allegations are not his own fault. Really not applicable here. Not to mention the arbitrariness of it all. Josie drew loli guro art with a girl being leashed by her own intestines. If you stir the mob the right way, you could also make a cancel culture shitstorm out of this.
As I said: If Simmons would be mocked as a tranny for crossdressing on stream: Ok, that's him playing stupid games and winning stupid prizes. But some self righteous vultures fabricating evidence and putting shit out of context for content is something else.
Screenshot 2023-04-28 123802.png

If you really blame Simmons for what's happening to him right now then you're either another vile normie bot or just don't know what happened. Or you have a really edgy moral compass, idk.

Virtual Cafe Awards

UCD

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
anyone else think fishtank is boring and lame?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Excuse me, what
Her socials leaked a while ago, also her deviant art and she drew guro when she was younger. Little girls with their guts hanging out and shit.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SomaSpice

Sandwich Maker
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
For the record, because I didn't respond to any of your other posts, I don't think Simmons is a pedophile because he clearly isn't. I just find it funny that his plan to get famous backfired and he has been made a lolcow.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Max Chill

Involuntary Hikikomori
Reaction score
Awards
anyone else think fishtank is boring and lame?
It will be if your eyes are stuck on the site 24/7. I only occasionally visit it. Like every livestream, it's engineered for clippable moments

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
It will be if your eyes are stuck on the site 24/7. I only occasionally visit it. Like every livestream, it's engineered for clippable moments
Yeah, I really just get caught up on YT or occasionally throw it on in the background when there is interesting shit happening and I'm doing dishes or something. The ideal background live viewing though is when the Fish are having really autistic convos 1 on 1, the stuff that will never be clipped but is kind of funny.

I'm really curious how many people are actively watching, it seems like there's a lot of bots watching on the room streams where there is literally nothing happening but there's like 500 viewers

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, I really just get caught up on YT or occasionally throw it on in the background when there is interesting shit happening and I'm doing dishes or something. The ideal background live viewing though is when the Fish are having really autistic convos 1 on 1, the stuff that will never be clipped but is kind of funny.

I'm really curious how many people are actively watching, it seems like there's a lot of bots watching on the room streams where there is literally nothing happening but there's like 500 viewers

That's something the Big Brother/Real World producers probably could have told them. The hardest part of making those shows would have been the team of producers and editors having to watch all the boring footage to pick out the most entertaining 15 minutes of an entire day and assemble it into something vaguely dramatic.

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
That's something the Big Brother/Real World producers probably could have told them. The hardest part of making those shows would have been the team of producers and editors having to watch all the boring footage to pick out the most entertaining 15 minutes of an entire day and assemble it into something vaguely dramatic.
I have no idea what their workflow is like but I imagine they are clipping/saving anything interesting as they go. Between the 10 feeds they are doing at least 2TB+ from the live cams a day, not to mention all the extra footage they are shooting. I doubt they want to sit on 100+ TB of footage at the end, if they are even equipped to be able to do so.

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards

I am so happy I never have to hear Jon's fucking voice ever again

Virtual Cafe Awards