Agora Road Dream Journal

Deleted member 4436

I hade a dream about Bane.
BANE.png

We were both waiting for someone in a hotel room. In the meantime, he let me inspect his collection of Swedish historical texts. He's a pretty cool guy

Clockwork

Always running.
Reaction score
Awards
I hade a dream about Bane.
View attachment 57492
We were both waiting for someone in a hotel room. In the meantime, he let me inspect his collection of Swedish historical texts. He's a pretty cool guy
Settle a bet for me, could you read in your dream or was it all gibberish that still made sense to you?

Deleted member 4436

Settle a bet for me, could you read in your dream or was it all gibberish that still made sense to you?
It was all gibberish, but I still understood. I've actually had dreams where all the text is gibberish and I realized that I can't read at all, too

CahCaw

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
cahcaw.nl
Today I dreamt that I was on Agora and someone was making a long-ass post with my username somewhere in the middle. Don't know why, that's all I remember.

Virtual Cafe Awards
I had to dig this book out as while I never wrote anything down but rather drew them. I did however made a map that detailed where exactly did this dreams occurred. I'm gonna look over them and try my hardest to remember what went down.

IMG_20230319_034228.jpg
So few things I remembered when I was talking about my dreams with some friends on discord here's one of them. (copy pasta'd from the convo)

The wildest dream I had was this huge ornate city, that resembled some Italian structures and whatever the weirdest thing is that the entire city was inhabited and populated by Koreans. Then roof jumping around to great distance and from the shores I can see a hill from the distance, and I realized that hill before I was over at the place before.

Wildest part however is that all of these dreams are connected, and I was able to have dreams within in the same place then traveled to another area. Hence the creation of this map right here.

Virtual Cafe Awards

bnuungus

call me bun
Reaction score
Awards
This is where the sleep paralysis begun. Since there's such a discrepancy between how I feel in my dreams and how I feel when I'm awake that I knew for sure that this dream was over. Except it wasn't. The dream continued, and the room that the dream me had entered was my own. I looked animal-like, kind of like these images, but much more "natural" and much less costumed.
literally_me.png

I was covered in blood, and its in this animal-like state that I was unable to tell whether the me had an axe or claws.
oh yeah that rabbit version of you was actually me. As you can see I've filled out a bit over the years

Virtual Cafe Awards

wot

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Was at some woman's house when she received an expensive pair of house shoes with some duck-themed branding. When she opened them, I found the reason behind the motif: you get a live duck in each shoe. But then they ran off and out the door, prompting her to yell "GET BACK HERE!!!" like a pissed-off mom and start chasing them down.

Then I looked toward her kitchen and saw a bunch of animals (cats and dogs, mainly), walked over to go hang out with them, then I realized none of them were house-trained. All over the kitchen floor you could just see piles of shit. Luckily I woke up before I could get grossed out any further.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
I used to keep a dream journal but stopped mid-last year, needless to say my dream recall got better and has now proceeded to go back down the shitter. So here is what I can recall from a dream I just had.
I was in a classroom I didn't recognise, it looked sort of like my current school's computer room except it was darker, the blinds were probably closed. The large science teacher was sitting at a desk with his back to me, looking at what he was doing he seemed to be trying to make a game on Scratch? He talked to me though I do not remember what he said before getting up. I sat on his chair and started trying to make my own game. I drew some sort of forest and tried to draw a monster (was more like a head with red eyes and a cap really), meanwhile someone I didn't recognise came in and started whispering to the science teacher about YOT or something? I don't think it was very comprehensible. After this a student started aggressively rearranging the tables in front of me.
It then cut to a different dream where I entered my bedroom, the lamp was on and there was a bunch of fast food inside, mainly on top of my bookcase and next to my chair. There were several boxes of Domino's and at least one bag with some KFC, I saw a bucket of boneless chicken and two boxes of popcorn chicken inside said bag before awakening.
I was sad I didn't get to eat any chicken...

Virtual Cafe Awards

charo

Former panopticon security guard
Reaction score
Awards
Website
zabrozo.tumblr.com
usually when I start having dreams about things I see online, then that serves as a sign that I need to log off.

on more regular dreams...last week I dreamed that I woke up and got ready for work, but instead of my usual office clothes I found my old highschool uniform, neatly folded on my desktop's chair. complete with the stupid blue necktie, and my old black loafers perfectly polished. I just shrugged it off and put everything on, after having a hard time with the tie knot. then i felt an itchy sensation on my face and started scratching it (and it felt very real in the dream, to the point I think I actually scratched while sleeping). it felt as if i had monstrous acne. but when i looked at it on the mirror, all of my skin was fully covered in little colored dot stickers. it felt like I was a goddamn Kusama art installation.
20230330_213254.jpg

so I spent all morning trying to peel off the stickers. then my supervisor called asking why was I late. I woke up before I could finish explaining the sticker situation ☹️

Virtual Cafe Awards

MFJones

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I had a dream the other day, my two black cats the other day turned into parakeets and I had to fight of ravens, these ravens kept trying to eat my cats who tuned into parakeets; but when the ravens would squak at me, their mouths would open up and hiss and they had tentacles coming out of their mouths, I punched them and it was so painful, my cat-birds and I hid in the closet like R. Kelly

Virtual Cafe Awards

RealTomCruise

Internet Pilgrim
Reaction score
Awards
I can't remember most of my dreams, most of the stuff is mundane stressful situations relating to work (which I should probably take as a sign to live a bit more lul). But I'll occasionally have a unique and and quite terrifying dream.

I had one where I was at my grandparents old place and there was a disease going around causing people to start acting like birds, screeching at the top of their lungs to the point of destroying their vocal chords and attempting to fly by jumping off of high places to their inevitable death. Genuinely the way it was portrayed would make for a half decent horror concept if executed right. Then some Arab multimillionaire (decked out with a nice suit and sunglasses) pulled up in some fancy sports car to the neighbours house presumably to do some shady dealings involving the disease.

Probably the most interesting dream I've had in years (at least that I can remember), I wish I had more terrifying but interesting dreams like this versus the normie tier dreams of missing deadlines at my job I keep getting :Smadge:.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Had a dream where I took a piss in my garden and some kid started shining a laser pointer at me and banging on the door when I closed it. Don't remember much else except my house layout was all wrong and constantly changing.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Soundstation116

Soundscape
Reaction score
Awards
Cant sleep so we're talking about dreams.

Most people dreams are weird, full of creatures and incomprehensible things, but mine..mine are of shopping malls.

Malls, hospitals, endless isles of buyable goods that are all familiar in a way I can faintly pin down. Fairs, movie stores...sometimes it's just an endless space of shops and such that bleed into one another. You'd expect me to feel claustrophobic or dread...but it's actually the opposite.
Most of the time I feel peace, like I'm safe. Like 'I'm finally home'. Sometimes it's places I alway faintly feel nostalgic of for no real world explanation but in the dreams all I know is that 'I'm safe'. I walk around looking at all the Knick knacks and stuff that you find in flea markets and your grandparents old home from when you were ten and you thought that they were invincible just like your parents.
Sometimes they're homes, but not the kinds of minimalist stuff that's all the rage right now. No, they have wood paneling and huge bulky tv's that little ol you thought 'was luxurious', on carpet that smells of cigs and old perfume your grandmother used to wear before she got welcomed back into the earthen embrace of gods arms.
Full of old furniture made of sturdy wood and old floral patterns you never knew were actually floral till you looked it up just to see something that wasn't gray and white. Of old leather you remember being cradled in on your moms lap when you got sick on your 3rd birthday party.

Everything is so fuzzy and warm, so welcoming.

Some of them hold people as well. Some of them are old fuzzy collections of when I was a child and while looking over everyone knew deep down in my heart that there'd be a day where there'd be no more big family gatherings and that every holiday since would feel so cold, colder than winter ever could be.I remember in a dream one time I looked into a window and saw my grandmother on my moms side, my Mamaw whom I'd only knew as a old woman, young and dancing happily with her husband — a man I'd never knew but always been told loved me from the day I'd been born — I remember waking up from that dream wracked with sobs.

I remember the only thoughts being in my head was that 'she looks so happy' and 'I hope she knew I loved her'

Another is one where I walked right into this house, warmly decorated and welcoming, right to the kitchen to see this woman baking something. Instantly I'm just a child, and as she looks at me from her spot baking I can already feel the tears stream down as she opens her arms for me. And it's like she's always been my mom, and that life before was all a dream I'd woken from.

I remember waking up at 3 am sobbing knowing deep down that I'd probably never be able to do the things I'd always imagined doing with my mother. She'd always been unwell, now confined to a nursing home without functioning hands.
I was sobbing cause I'd probably never be able to drive her down to my favorite coffee house and have a cup of coffee with her.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Drifloon

Computer
Reaction score
Awards
I had a nightmare last night. I was at my grandfather's house and I was told (by I think my grandfather) the moon would explode. I asked what would happen and I was told everyone would go blind. So me and my best friend went to the fridge for food and grabbed each other's arm in preparation.

Virtual Cafe Awards

shinobu

Jack of all trades
Reaction score
Awards
Cant sleep so we're talking about dreams.

Most people dreams are weird, full of creatures and incomprehensible things, but mine..mine are of shopping malls.

Malls, hospitals, endless isles of buyable goods that are all familiar in a way I can faintly pin down. Fairs, movie stores...sometimes it's just an endless space of shops and such that bleed into one another. You'd expect me to feel claustrophobic or dread...but it's actually the opposite.
Most of the time I feel peace, like I'm safe. Like 'I'm finally home'. Sometimes it's places I alway faintly feel nostalgic of for no real world explanation but in the dreams all I know is that 'I'm safe'. I walk around looking at all the Knick knacks and stuff that you find in flea markets and your grandparents old home from when you were ten and you thought that they were invincible just like your parents.
Sometimes they're homes, but not the kinds of minimalist stuff that's all the rage right now. No, they have wood paneling and huge bulky tv's that little ol you thought 'was luxurious', on carpet that smells of cigs and old perfume your grandmother used to wear before she got welcomed back into the earthen embrace of gods arms.
Full of old furniture made of sturdy wood and old floral patterns you never knew were actually floral till you looked it up just to see something that wasn't gray and white. Of old leather you remember being cradled in on your moms lap when you got sick on your 3rd birthday party.

Everything is so fuzzy and warm, so welcoming.

Some of them hold people as well. Some of them are old fuzzy collections of when I was a child and while looking over everyone knew deep down in my heart that there'd be a day where there'd be no more big family gatherings and that every holiday since would feel so cold, colder than winter ever could be.I remember in a dream one time I looked into a window and saw my grandmother on my moms side, my Mamaw whom I'd only knew as a old woman, young and dancing happily with her husband — a man I'd never knew but always been told loved me from the day I'd been born — I remember waking up from that dream wracked with sobs.

I remember the only thoughts being in my head was that 'she looks so happy' and 'I hope she knew I loved her'

Another is one where I walked right into this house, warmly decorated and welcoming, right to the kitchen to see this woman baking something. Instantly I'm just a child, and as she looks at me from her spot baking I can already feel the tears stream down as she opens her arms for me. And it's like she's always been my mom, and that life before was all a dream I'd woken from.

I remember waking up at 3 am sobbing knowing deep down that I'd probably never be able to do the things I'd always imagined doing with my mother. She'd always been unwell, now confined to a nursing home without functioning hands.
I was sobbing cause I'd probably never be able to drive her down to my favorite coffee house and have a cup of coffee with her.
That's a little scary - just this morning I dreamed of a mall-like place I was exploring across multiple floors, and it was littered with all sorts of random things.
And malls are one big archetype of my dreams. They definitely feel nostalgic to me too

Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I've often read that all of the faces you see in dreams are based off of real faces that you have seen. Does this principle apply to other things, as well?
Definitely. I've written about it in more detail in older dream threads, but the TLDR is almost every recurring dream or nightmare I can remember takes place in a warped and exaggerated version of a very real place I have been.

I'm loving this, this is good shit.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

brentw

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
The most recent dreams I can recall were different than my usual fare.
Took place in the lobby of a fancy building that (i surmise from context) was part of a university despite being more the style of a gaudy luxury Vegas or Middle Eastern hotel. NOT a place I recognized. (very unusual for my dreams to happen in a unique location)

In the dreams I was hanging out in the lobby for days on end, for some unknown reason, and observing this counter where an obese black woman was in charge of lending scooters to students of the university. She was very kind but also very lazy, vanishing for hours at a time on "breaks".

Meanwhile the students were very obviously stealing/selling the scooters then coming back for another like it was no big deal. I would watch workers ask them some required questions about what happened to the previous scooter they lost, something that had to happen before they could be lent another. And every time they would make the most obivious bullshit fake excuses, which pissed me off, but everyone else just went along with it like the students weren't blatantly lying to their faces.

Weird dreams

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards