War in Ukraine

Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

Redwood

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Multipolarity would restore order to the world, and force the US into negotiating with countries rather than the current failed strategy of harassing them with sanctions and bombing them to ruin. Would benefit pretty much everyone. And Russia gets to eliminate a threat on is west. Though it is questionable if Russia can even dominate all of Ukraine, because if one small sliver of Ukraine still remains its gonna get re-armed, re-supplied, and and re-ignite the war. And a loss of global prestige and power would cause the US to stop all the hubris and bluster and take a good look at itself and its internal problems and provide cause for fixing them rather than focusing on wars.

So its not that I want Russia to win, but rather than its funny watching the reaction of all the Ukrainian apologists in here, especially now that Ukraine is back on the defensive.
Respectfully, you sound like a schizophrenic with the most decayed brain, on God.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Respectfully, you sound like a schizophrenic with the most decayed brain, on God.
You, my psychologist, psychiatrist, parole officer, and commanding officer all say the same shit. I'm getting real bored of it.

Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

This is Extremely Dangerous to Our Democracy
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
American media so quick to allege false flags from Russia yet turn a total blind eye to the Nord stream pipeline.
ukdroneru.png

Virtual Cafe Awards
It's so friggin obvious who destroyed Nord stream that the only ones who continue to wonder who could've done it are increasingly looking more foolish by the hour.

Captain poopy pants (POTATUS) telegraphed the attack beforehand and then a random Polak said thanks America. Not only that but it doesn't make sense for Russia to destroy their own pipeline and lose leverage over the Germoids. Gee I wonder who could benefit from this? Who provides them with so much fuel? Who benefits from the decreased leverage on the Germoids?

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtuube.neocities.org
Females citizens are free to flee to other countries and whore themselves with men are forced by the Nazist Ukraine government to join the war or be punished by law.
Wanna know something funny? During WWII some Nazi POWs were shipped back to the US and the women working at those facilities would occasionally get caught banging them. PepSiDawgwitcan

I don't know why anyone would ever go to a nightclub, they look like the most unfun places ever. I'd rather sit and watch paint dry. I'd rather watch a Ke$ha music video marathon.
It's fun going drunk with friends. By yourself not so much, especially if you're not particularly social. Different strokes for different folks tho

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
Virtual Cafe Awards

SolidStateSurvivor

Reaction score
Awards