Reveal something totally unexpected about yourself

• Thread starter admin
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 19283 times.

Deleted member 2040

Before I start my toilet ritual of pooping, I take all my clothes off in fear that they will get dirty.
Am I weird?
One can never underestimate volatile particles of fecal matter. Here's a very bizarre fact: ever wonder why somebodies mouth reeks as if they gobbled on a stupendous wad of turd flavored bubblegum? Aside from dental hygiene, those volatile particles can go into your mouth when flushing if it's gaping open for whatever reason...
How do I know this? An unforgettable and bizarre tangent one of my organic chemistry professors spoke so jocularly of. What a strange professor he was.

ButtHole

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
When I was 19, I was cheating on my girlfriend (dick move I know). I came back to my apartment with the sidegirl, opened the door and saw my girlfriend's shoes by the entrance.. My roommate had let her in. Something just clicked in my head and I turned around and started sprinting. Left the sidegirl there standing at my doorway. I ran a solid half mile before stopping to check my phone and try to understand the damage I was in.

Funny enough it ended up not being a bad move, young devil me somehow managed to finesse the situation after that and continue seeing both girls :CoolKong:

Emy_SJ

Animation Enjoyer
Reaction score
Awards
Something unexpected about myself is that I have a little blue birthmark in my eye, it's really weird, is like a sort of blue part of my eye that is hidden. I remember my mom freaked out and we started going to the doctor to check if it was dangerous for my eye. Turns out it wasn't. I also have vitiligo in my upper eyelid.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deepwaterjew

Young prophet
Reaction score
Awards
I'm a boy scout. Oh and also I prefer to run away literally and metaphorically from love related problems

Virtual Cafe Awards

spaceghost

foreign ramen exchange student
Reaction score
Awards
gunpla are so cool dude! I'm total shit at building them but forever gonna be admiring them
im not bad at building them, but detailing them is an entirely different challenge. im detailing one rn and its excrutiating

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa