FISHTANK DISCUSSION THREAD

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
So 3 contestants are out now. AFAIK all of those were arbitrarily kicked off or left. Not once did the (retarded) season pass holders get the chance to actually vote who stays/who leaves.
And while I didn't like Jon he provided funny content.
Damiel is a confirmed plant and we know there's one more. The show lost steam pretty quickly for me.
First week was fun but for the last few days I was just scanning /tv/ for funny clips/pics/edits instead of actually watching. Good potential and cool premise but really poorly executed both creatively and technically. Most of the site and its gimmicks not working properly, the challenges,kicking contestants etc.
If there's ever a 2nd season they'd need to overhaul their formula and execution a lot for me to tune back in.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Max Chill

Involuntary Hikikomori
Reaction score
Awards
That's something the Big Brother/Real World producers probably could have told them. The hardest part of making those shows would have been the team of producers and editors having to watch all the boring footage to pick out the most entertaining 15 minutes of an entire day and assemble it into something vaguely dramatic.
Most of those clippings by the PDs are probably gonna be for the Season 1 film, alongside the shots of Jason's visits. The MDE fans practically got the clipping covered cause we think it, dream it, and do it :SoyPoint:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
on /tv/ the archives were leaked and they're torrentable. Apparently audio is fucked a lot of the time, some footage is completely missing too.
People paid for this lmao
mqdefault.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Max Chill

Involuntary Hikikomori
Reaction score
Awards
Just an off topic question. Do you guys have the pic of Sam that they printed on tshirts for the boxing fight of Harley in Creator Clash? PepSiDawgwitcan

Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
why did they bring in another asian fish that has a similar name to the other asian fish and looks even worse
I think the premise is to use him to make fun of Simmons. Obviously same thing with Lance. I assume they have people lined up to parody all the fish. They are listed as "freeloaders" on the site though, can anyone redpill me on if they work differently from the other contestants?

Also: Letty fully cooked Jett lol. Obviously he was just freestyling vs her prepping but it's still funny

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

s0ren

who cares
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
For those wondering how Damiel died the second time. Can't wait for them to just decide to bring him back a third run.

Virtual Cafe Awards

jaedaen

Stay a while, and listen.
Reaction score
Awards
Needs moar literal fishtank discussion:

Cool thread though! My dad kept tropical fish in a saltwater tank back when I was a teenager and I was living at my parents house (back in the 90s), I remember him buying a RODI system (reverse osmosis deionized water) to purify our shitty tapwater, buying metal halide lights like those that grew weed used, buying a tiny MOON light even, and constantly reading up on it like the obsessed hobbyist he was (I got that gene from the old man for sure). He kept clownfish:

Yellow tangs:

and a plethora of cool coral. My favorite I think was the bubble coral.

One time, he got some live rocks from the local fish store , and we noticed a tiny little crab hitchhiking along with the rocks. We naively thought, what the hell, let's give the little fucker a chance. Bad move, this shithead was literally an invasive species in our little ecosystem. The asshole was the fucking doomslayer of the tank. Ripping and tearing the shit out of everything. He very quickly got very huge, and he would hold up his claw waiting for one of the fish to swim by so he could take a fat chunk out of the poor little guy. We tried to scoop him out but he was a crafty fucker and he'd go to hide in the live rock. Eventually, we had to take literally every rock out of the tank and spear him with a shish-kabob skewer. I still remember his twitching corpse as my dad and I high fived in victory. 'Don't tell mom', I remember him saying. I was just happy to have the fish not living in terror any more.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
ooh yes, I love seeing addicts squirm! Depriving nicotine addicts of vapes/cigs is my guilty pleasure.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Never would have imagined this kind of response from Frank Hassle, but ngl it gave me the feels a bit. I didn't even know who Airsoft Fatty was until yesterday too

View: https://youtu.be/PJpEbu-aoOc

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Once as a pang-child I won a goldfish at the fair. For those don't know, this class of fish is genetically a monster. Due to how inbred they are.

Luckily we had a fish tank.

It did not survive past a year.
We're not discussing that kinda fish tank.

Virtual Cafe Awards