vetusomaru.dreamwidth.org

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz

View: https://twitter.com/davidscottjaffe/status/1658998016131629058

Hey retard: If you're that good to "fix" Nintendo games, make your own games. Oh wait, you can't. That's why nobody hires you anymore. This was his last game and it was trash: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drawn_to_Death

Also I dunno WTF is up with that screenshot, I've been playing through the tutorial island (presumably where he also took this photo) and I have yet to see an area that looks anywhere near as bad as that

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
Virtual Cafe Awards
It's all from this announcement:

1685299490308.png

They were probably better off not saying or doing anything. The amount of money they're setting on fire to virtue signal and play into the hands of the hooting retards who keep screaming GROOMER is probably fairly substantial. Virtually everyone who's everyone in the subculture today started going to cons in their mid-late teens. Allowing under-18s at furry conventions doesn't just net them more admission dollars but saves a lot of expense - the hotel is freed from having to do extra enforcement, as are the already overworked convention staff.

I never thought minors (especially preteens, like c'mon) have ever belonged at these things but of course not until after 10 years worth of culturewar brainrot passed did people even begin to entertain the thought (and for dumb reasons).

Incredible that Rolling Stone should give a shit, but all the magazines were hollowed out into pure hyper-online clickbait years ago, so it's not a surprise.

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards

alix

Empress of the Transburg Dinasty
Reaction score
Awards
Website
alixxd.neocities.org
I don't like bots. Or to be bred with bots. What's to stop your AI waifu from deciding to leave you for a much better AI husbando and take half your stuff.
I honestly don't get why is there so much AI craze when augmentation exists. Making the human body better (as long as corporations and govs. don't get involved in it) seems a better idea to me than just creating artificial minds.

Virtual Cafe Awards
like, they would be clones?
or... how - raandom? (averaged?)
or divided, one half swapped, and then mixed to produce "so-so" homunculus?

Virtual Cafe Awards

alix

Reaction score
Awards
Website
alixxd.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards

alix

Reaction score
Awards
Website
alixxd.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

starbreaker

over 9,000 gods rejected
Reaction score
Awards
Website
starbreaker.org
I don't like bots. Or to be bred with bots. What's to stop your AI waifu from deciding to leave you for a much better AI husbando and take half your stuff.
Why should she settle for half? She's probably smart enough to assassinate you and make it look like an accident or a suicide so that she can take it all.

(Has anybody else here seen Double Indemnity?)