God gives his whitest pride to his brownest soldiers

Virtual Cafe Awards

Orlando Smooth

Well-Known Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 61459

Do people who watch CNN or read The Atlantic or whatever look at this guy (and his name) and actually think he's white? Or do they think that non-white people are somehow themselves white supremacists? Racial discourse has gotten so unbelievably dumb that I genuinely don't know where the line between stupidity and agenda is anymore.

"After he was killed, Mr. Garcia was found wearing a patch with a white supremacist abbreviation, according to the official." What are the odds it was some stupid shitposting acronym like "kek" or something? Pretty high, I'd wager, considering they haven't actually released any meaningful information to the public despite making such a claim. Also note that when there actually are racially motivated shootings, like in Buffalo, they're somehow able to release the evidence of such within a matter of hours. It makes me ridiculously sad how politicized these shooting have become.

Relevant thread.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Do people who watch CNN or read The Atlantic or whatever look at this guy (and his name) and actually think he's white? Or do they think that non-white people are somehow themselves white supremacists? Racial discourse has gotten so unbelievably dumb that I genuinely don't know where the line between stupidity and agenda is anymore.

"After he was killed, Mr. Garcia was found wearing a patch with a white supremacist abbreviation, according to the official." What are the odds it was some stupid shitposting acronym like "kek" or something? Pretty high, I'd wager, considering they haven't actually released any meaningful information to the public despite making such a claim. Also note that when there actually are racially motivated shootings, like in Buffalo, they're somehow able to release the evidence of such within a matter of hours. It makes me ridiculously sad how politicized these shooting have become.

Relevant thread.
It was apparently a "RWDS" (Right Wing Death Squad) patch.

Virtual Cafe Awards

mydadiscar

Webcomics! Banzai!
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
i've kind of had my fill of how insanely fake and gay the years of lead soft rebooquel we've been living in since 1999 has gotten. we're supposed to believe that the same fbi that trawls the imageboards constantly and posts shit to them didn't think to monitor the infamously unmoderated russian english-language site (hmm) he was dumping all this garbage to. we're supposed to believe that the same fbi that cranked out islamist terror plots that they could then foil isn't doing the same with other infamously violent ideologies.

you'd think they could change the irony poisoning these guys all have up a bit. idk.

Virtual Cafe Awards

EzzyCrafts

Specimen 1.0-C
Reaction score
Awards
please clean your jizz off the screen, thanks

Fvp0ZQlWAAIFala
at this point i think it's becoming clear that this is a psyop like seriously there's no way anybody believes this whether you're on one side or the other because all politically motivated shootings are pysops lulz

if a shooting doesn't involve anything political then there's a small chance it's NOT a pysop

Virtual Cafe Awards

Njordr

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Motherfucker was Spanish as all get up. Nothing against our fellows south of the border but Fuck, Never heard of many Nazis from their flavour of Spain.
Honestly, sense I cannot imagine him fitting in at the local KKK Rally I think we have the internet to blame for this one. The only way he could fit in with that crowd is if he was not ever actually seen by that crowd.

View attachment 61459

"my" had father in nationalistic side, was "smart" but loner and fighter...

On 12 October 2022, two people were killed, and a third person was wounded, in a shooting in Bratislava, Slovakia. The shooting occurred in front of the Tepláreň gay bar, a well-known spot frequented by the local LGBT community. The deceased individuals were Juraj Vankulič, a non-binary person, and Matúš Horváth, who was bisexual. The perpetrator was found dead the morning after the attack. The shooting was declared an anti-LGBT hate crime. As of 17 October 2022, it is under investigation and is classified as a terrorist attack.Wikipedia

iu

Virtual Cafe Awards