Is autism overdiagnosed?

• Thread starter Aral
  • Start date
  • This thread has been viewed 4381 times.

housepoopr

Juden. Its always jews. But dont be so fast in quoting the bible, for its the greatest and most sinister invention of the jew to subvert the goyim.
I don't think it is. They hated Jesus Christ (Jeshua) and persecuted anyone they could get their hands on. Much of the new testament is testimony of the apostles, letters to the new churches.

The apostle Paul, himself a jew, said they were contrary to all men, and Romans 11 teaches us that Jewish unbelief was necessary to bring salvation to the gentiles.

Besides, Revelations 2:9 and 3:9 say they are a Synagogue unto Satan, that they say they are Jews, and are not Jews, which lined up with the idea of the Khazarians, who converted, known today as Ashkenazi iirc. Take that with a grain of salt. It lines up, but it we don't know.

My hope and positioning is in Jesus Christ. I don't hate Der Juden, nur der Gefalsch Juden, der Synagogue von der Teufel. I make a distinction.

I think we should oppose and be contrary to the SoS, but not hateful of jews who do not participate in these things. Clearly Epstien is an example of SoS, but your doctor down the road is a good man who doesn't tread on you, even if he thinks higher of his own people.

I also support monoculture and ethnostates, even here in the USA after balkanization. Harder to use Marxism against a people if they are nationalist. Which is the entire point of a melting pot, to keep people divided for the benefit of the SoS.

4d1

net spelunker
Reaction score
Awards
The thing is - I've had an *extremely* fortunate life with little to no childhood trauma. Yet I was suicidal by middle school. Why? I had no real stress.
many such cases of this that i have seen, perhaps even myself included

sometimes i think the lessening of "real problems" is also a cause of this. we live so pampered in comparison to the majority of human civilisation, and i think the lack of actual problems to deal with means many of us resort to the existential issues leading our consciousness to eat itself alive into a depressive state. sort of like how old people go mad once they retire and have nothing to occupy their mind. without the same survival activities we once needed and were adapted to take part in, we now end up mitigating it through surrogate activities/pursuits, or in this case if you live somewhere where the rules of what is acceptable are strict, you have no outlet and your body decides it isn't valuable (because it isn't doing what it is designed to do)

that's at least what i think whenever i've seen any friends like this, who live comfortably but feel depressed despite having everything they could ever need/want in terms of material possessions, family, opportunities, etc. i think this is also partially why people like andrew tate has taken off and captivated so many purposeless young men - at least in the videos most men see (as he appears different on men/women's algorithms which is an entirely different conversation to be had) he advises men do things like go to the gym, work hard for a purpose - these are just survival practices but in a modern society. same with jordan peterson, or david goggins which encourage finding purpose or discipline. at least with men, if you give them a purpose they will become less depressed because the suffering/journey becomes the life that makes it worthwhile, and the constant perseverance/improvement becomes the way of living, as it has been in other times like war, disaster, survival in prehistoric times for "honour" etc.

sort of like sisyphus accepting his fate of eternally pushing the boulder haha

idk if that makes any sense, but hopefully you understand what i mean

4d1

net spelunker
Reaction score
Awards
all those males like her because due to her perceived "broken" condition she must be easier to obtain.
"i can fix her" lol

on a real note, many such cases

tiktok particularly breeds this kind of content. its honestly a disaster for the youth. there's the odd cool thing on there but it very quickly pushes people down one of about 10 different paths based on what you like, which is dangerous and is why you get such people who are almost manufactured in the echo chambers of the internet. its always in good reason, but never with good consequences. there seems to be a disconnect between intentions and actions in modern society with things like this. no one wants to treat people who are "mentally ill" horribly, but by accepting their behaviour, we enable things like this. especially in the youth, who are trying to find how the world works and their place, if you begin their life with them on a pedestal where everything revolves around them and their interests, it becomes harder for them to accept anything against it (i.e. the real world) because it directly conflicts with their identity.

nonetheless, i certainly can't wait for the future where these people need to be in charge! nothing could possibly go wrong!

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Very insightful and almost academic comments and responses by everyone.

I wonder, what can we do? Obviously there is a problem. We could just keep observing, let others do stuff, stir that pot even more and one day it comes crushing down hard on all of us. It already does though. Someone mentioned we be heading towards an Equilibrium movie type of civilisation and yes we do. Already certain arts and books are shuned upon and there is an established 'Knowledge' that is not allowed to be questioned or challenged.

With all of this I find it so wild and extreme that Ted Kaczynski warned and talked about that in the 70s. When computers where barely even available to the military and something like the internet only a confused fever-dream-like thought in some universities. Its a war on the human spirit and psyche.
I also think about how Sol, the Sun goddess was the very first god in human civilization. And now since the discussion about the dangers of AI are not any nerdy scifi talks anymore and we could face huge problems, I know that Sol could end it all in an instant, and even the powers to be cant stop her. EMP pulses as they already happen unrelentlessly destroy any electronics and will save us once AI or Computers really get out of hand. And once again the Sun will be worshipped as protector of mankind.

Virtual Cafe Awards
When they use umbiquos morality in films and arts, we can too. Any ideas how?

Can Jews (all) practice prophecies techniques, is it only "banned" under Catholicism, or even they can't? Because then it makes it all funny. Did Jesus know he had to die, or he had to "blaspheme" to people...? Or was it just common sense and had to do what he had to do, fate?

Virtual Cafe Awards

4d1

net spelunker
Reaction score
Awards
Already certain arts and books are shuned upon and there is an established 'Knowledge' that is not allowed to be questioned or challenged.
yeah buddy

like how you can't call someone "fat" or "ugly" in the UK so they changed the famous books of Roald Dahl to have "inclusive language" even though the originals weren't that bad, like, they weren't slurs or anything lol

truly a yikes

yeah buddy

like how you can't call someone "fat" or "ugly" in the UK so they changed the famous books of Roald Dahl to have "inclusive language" even though the originals weren't that bad, like, they weren't slurs or anything lol

truly a yikes
Whatever happened to meaning of fat, RIP.
I am all pro that shit. UNLESS you again don't use it as excuse to being fat or fat-positive (600lbs life, BBX (the dangerous type of obesity),) for example!

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
yeah buddy

truly a yikes

Rewriting books, reinterpretating art and demanding, no forcing everyone else to abide or face consequences. They'll reinvent the Mona Lisa to be Trans. So they can throw it as argument to anyone saying that Trans is a new thing. They already take greek gods that have been stated as being androgynous, or having both genders at once to be Trans. And so and so on. Just like how historical figures change race, all so conveniently to fit with the narratives of the 2020s. And its now called birthing person. Not woman. And I already had work related mails that not greet with "Ladies and Gentlemen" but greet with "Dear Persons". Again, to wage war on the human spirit and nature.

Virtual Cafe Awards
Rewriting books, reinterpretating art and demanding, no forcing everyone else to abide or face consequences. They'll reinvent the Mona Lisa to be Trans. So they can throw it as argument to anyone saying that Trans is a new thing. They already take greek gods that have been stated as being androgynous, or having both genders at once to be Trans. And so and so on. Just like how historical figures change race, all so conveniently to fit with the narratives of the 2020s. And its now called birthing person. Not woman. And I already had work related mails that not greet with "Ladies and Gentlemen" but greet with "Dear Persons". Again, to wage war on the human spirit and nature.
Dear subjects.
Indeed what is presented to us is, but normal day in market.
Straight out of James Bond villain plot.
And that can become villain origin story. Problem is, if it enrages you, and it is, indeed planned to do so. You see. Getting angry is easy, but is harder to see, you have not to, as it proves their point.
And you get obsessed. Those objectives, you so very hate, living like that, in your head rent-free. As planned.
For there is clue. You can't simply make people think otherwise, but they must have will to do so as well themselves.
Have their own impetus, proof, reasons to consider you worthy their awareness. You only can make friends of those who themselves see that they think that of the very same ...

Virtual Cafe Awards

no_chill

Philosopher King
Silver
Reaction score
Awards
Dear subjects.
Indeed what is presented to us is, but normal day in market.
Straight out of James Bond villain plot.
And that can become villain origin story. Problem is, if it enrages you, and it is, indeed planned to do so. You see. Getting angry is easy, but is harder to see, you have not to, as it proves their point.
And you get obsessed. Those objectives, you so very hate, living like that, in your head rent-free. As planned.
For there is clue. You can't simply make people think otherwise, but they must have will to do so as well themselves.
Have their own impetus, proof, reasons to consider you worthy their awareness. You only can make friends of those who themselves see that they think that of the very same ...

True. Yet this isn't simple anger, its masculine aggression. The same aggression that led alexander to conquer persia, freeing his homeland of persian rule and its the same aggression you need to get your arse up and do something.

Virtual Cafe Awards

4d1

net spelunker
Reaction score
Awards
Problem is, if it enrages you, and it is, indeed planned to do so.
yeah many things like these i feel are a divide and conquer strategy, making society forget the real issue (the economic system which made these issues in the first place)

maybe i'm just too ted-pilled atp haha

yeah many things like these i feel are a divide and conquer strategy, making society forget the real issue (the economic system which made these issues in the first place)

maybe i'm just too ted-pilled atp haha
Yeah, those orange Emilie's who want change yet defend the system. Idealists.(I am one, but I see the nuance. I will never hurt in real or speech someone just to prove my point > what washington, - or was it Jefferson fought for?)
What you say, unless not done, is like ... Selling badges I hate capitalism, for 65$ each... (Little nonsequitur, just to the post-modern late capitalism)

"Another day" - what I (forgot X2...) Ok, forgot thought of thought, hehe. Ok, let's say this, porc.!

About the James Bond Villain Plot.
"You sell cure to problem you made", you heard. No gov. Maybe some rich bitches NGOs, not all tho. Or sources you can't really follow, no names. They don't have to be rich. Maybe some guy at sipercomp who can input how people behave, some situations, some planned Actions... And results. Mistrustful society, people who got lost in it all. Who? Crypto bros, those above? Someone with that power must be very inteligent , to not leave traces. Must leave false clues. Maybe it is all fake and all disruptions we see are just waste of what is really going on. There is not any agenda, any neuoglobohomo WEF, anything. It is all just waste product. People who think they control, but they've been played.
You can call it demons.
I call it nature of man.
Cure? Pick fights. Your society, race or labels are dead. Meanings only in name. We live on corpses of revolutionaries who been today, at the end, betrayed.
Even watched Barrile There was once ...Space? Where is that future, why, what happened!?

Last edited:
Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4d1
yeah buddy

truly a yikes
What the fuck

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Sad
Reactions: 4d1

housepoopr

When they use umbiquos morality in films and arts, we can too. Any ideas how?

Can Jews (all) practice prophecies techniques, is it only "banned" under Catholicism, or even they can't? Because then it makes it all funny. Did Jesus know he had to die, or he had to "blaspheme" to people...? Or was it just common sense and had to do what he had to do, fate?

Well, it comes down to institutional power. It's very hard for me as a Christian to point out that the positions of true power are staffed by them, without getting the entire body into trouble. It's a small group of evil people at the top who say they are (jews) and are not according to the Bible. At any rate, I don't know how to do that without the aforementioned, it's bigger than me, and I trust that God will sort it out. I simply call the SoS globalists and banking cabal for the time being. I can't stress enough that we need to love our brothers, Ezekial 36-38 tells us that these people will be brought back to God, he will do it, you can see the reformation of Israel as a part of what is happening in Ezekiel even now. @no_chill take a look at Ezekiel 36-38; God is not going to do this because they have been good as a people, (he says they profaned themselves among the nations) but because of his greatness and promises. They were the lowest people and God made them a powerful people. God takes small things and makes them great, he is good, and they (jews) were required, as a stubborn people, that they would through unbelief, accomplish the plan Lord Jehovah (God the Father) had to save all through Jesus Christ (God the Son), who died on the cross. If you see Romans 11. Ezekiel states that it is Not for their glory, but for his. God can make wretches his treasure, and so this is what role the jews have played in history. Through their unbelief, a Savior was crucified, that all men and women, Jew and Gentile alike, might be saved.

Jesus is the Son of God, Begotten, not made. He is a distinct personality of what we call "God" which consists of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Jesus says that God the Father is greater than I, but also states that he and the Father are one. This is one of the arguments for the Trinitarian view of God, or the Trinity.
Jesus Christ knew what his mission was on the Earth, and chose to do the will of the Father. One of the most touching things in the Bible to me is when Jesus is in the Garden of Gethsemane. The Agony in the Garden. Jesus Christ suffered trepidation, real fear and anxiety, sweating a mix of sweat blood, Hemahidrosis, or blood in the sweat. Our Savior suffered knowing that he was about to die a horrific, terrible, painful death, and when he prayed to God, he gave an example for us, "Lord if this cup can pass from my hands, let it, but nevertheless, thy will be done" Jesus never intended to shirk this, but to submit, and in doing so, he gave unto us an example for submission and acceptance unto the Lord.

Yes, Jesus knew he had to die in order to deliver mankind from the grave, to defeat sin and death as a blemish-less sacrifice.

This is why my King is Lord Jesus.

housepoopr

Plot twist: the guy is autistic and the Bible is his special interest
I actually am a high functinoing autist. Literally have paperwork and all. I do love the Lord, he has been so good to me. His mercies are new everyday. Lord have mercy on me, a sinner. Getting derailed is a norm in my life.

greyetch

Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Website
grwfoote.bandcamp.com
I think we should oppose and be contrary to the SoS, but not hateful of jews who do not participate in these things. Clearly Epstien is an example of SoS, but your doctor down the road is a good man who doesn't tread on you, even if he thinks higher of his own people.
Very important distinction, for sure. Don't be a dickhead. Love thy neighbor.
we live so pampered in comparison to the majority of human civilisation, and i think the lack of actual problems to deal with means many of us resort to the existential issues leading our consciousness to eat itself alive into a depressive state.

give them a purpose they will become less depressed because the suffering/journey becomes the life that makes it worthwhile, and the constant perseverance/improvement becomes the way of living, as it has been in other times like war, disaster, survival in prehistoric times for "honour" etc.
I very much agree. I commented this back in January:

>I was supposed to have died in battle by now. I should have fathered many children, stabbed some fuckers, and gotten stabbed. I should have bled out in some shithole farmland for the ego of some king I've never met.

>That and straight up pre-agricultural revolution. I should have been scavenging meat, running from predators, worshipping the sun, making cave painting, etc, before dying of an infection at age 30 surrounded by my children and grand children.

>I should have been a shaman. We haven't filled that role in modernity. "Oh greyetch, it hasn't rained in two weeks, are the gods mad?" Then I say "I do not know, my child. Prepare the sacraments, I will fast for 3 days before taking a heroic dose and nearly dying of exposure." Then I return and tell them "yes, the gods are mad, we must stack stones in this sacred geometric pattern". They all thank me, I'm a hero, I die in two years when I eat the wrong mushroom (providing the next generation of shamans with a valuable lesson in mycology).

Lol.

With all of this I find it so wild and extreme that Ted Kaczynski warned and talked about that in the 70s.
It all comes back to uncle ted. always.

Plot twist: the guy is autistic and the Bible is his special interest
This being immediately confirmed is probably the funniest thing I've seen on this site lmao.

bryan singer casablanca GIF

Virtual Cafe Awards