Character.ai thread

alCannium27

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I remember watching a video about a guy making ChatGPT think it's a Scotsman or some famous people by just telling it that from that point on, it's that "person"; I imagine it'd be possible to do the same with the open-sourced LLama or WizardLM models, unfortunately the WizardLM model isn't pruned so I can't run it locally on my pittiful RTX 2080, it'd be a lot more fun to do this with a unfiltered model, after all.
Or I'll have to learn to prune WizardLM myself, can't be that hard, surely...

Andy Kaufman

i know
Reaction score
Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards
I can't wait to be a divorced middle age man, so i can finallly say "yup, it's time to marry an AI" i mean, a guy literally married hatsune miku.
View attachment 50697
The only bad part of that is him choosing Miku(rich preppy brat) over Teto(milf underground queen)

Virtual Cafe Awards

alCannium27

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
c.ai sucks rn. use unhinged.ai it has zero filter
Whatever the cheapest model used on Unhinged has problems with following the character settings, or I just haven't figured out how to emphasis certain features, I guess.
Man I still haven't set up oobabooga on my PC, damn it; wanted to build my own AI Waifu for the lols for ages now

Brimstoner

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Honestly, I prefer chub.ai because of no filter.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Alixie

Netspectre
Reaction score
Awards
Website
alixx.ichi.city
Virtual Cafe Awards

alCannium27

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
I finally went a set up Oobabooga on my PC and realised that Unhinged.ai was using Mistral, which is a free model availabe on Huggingface LMAO -- I supposed I did expect something like that was going on behind the scenes but nevertheless it's pretty funny. Pretty disappointed that Unhinged's web layout is so similar to Oobabooga's

In the interest of pushing humanity to just obolesence, here's the video I for how to download models and use em (installation is really a no brainer but hey, just in case)