falsememories.neocities.org
Virtual Cafe Awards

reQverb

zen and back again
Reaction score
Awards
Website
soundcloud.com
love the ps1 graphics revival thing that's been going on, hopefully this project doesn't get the legal smackdown

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Its n-not like I like you or anything!
Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
love the ps1 graphics revival thing that's been going on, hopefully this project doesn't get the legal smackdown
I'm not sure if Sony's the type to do that (in the same way Nintendo is).

Besides, it's not like this is available for download right now or anything, so I don't think there'd be any legal grounds at all to take it down.

Anyway, here's a brand-new update featuring a WIP recreation of the Cleric Beast Fight featuring a great midi-style cover of the boss theme.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXcwpNWoR8s

Virtual Cafe Awards
Thought this was 98DEMAKE for a sec.

I love these videos, they actually inspired me to learn Blender.

The original plan for my album was to feature a Ps1 style 3D world of the university but it took much longer than expected, might still do it in the future.

It's really cool to see more of these artists showing up working with this technique, maybe we might get low poly themed games like this in the future again!

Virtual Cafe Awards

Trashboat

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
reminds me of Megaman legends. Also reminds me that I need to finish BloodBourne when I get the chance. I just kinda got lost and wasn't sure where to go next.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
reminds me of Megaman legends. Also reminds me that I need to finish BloodBourne when I get the chance. I just kinda got lost and wasn't sure where to go next.
where were you last? I can give you a hint if you'd like.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Trashboat

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Last boss I remember fighting was Boscolione or something. I think I went into a sewer or a library after that

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
Last boss I remember fighting was Boscolione or something. I think I went into a sewer or a library after that
Gascoigne? You should've been able to go through the Tomb of Oeden's gate and into Cathedral Ward. Do you remember lighting the next lantern in a church? It should be right after that "library," in which you open a door. There's a little cutscene and everything.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Trashboat

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Gascoigne? You should've been able to go through the Tomb of Oeden's gate and into Cathedral Ward. Do you remember lighting the next lantern in a church? It should be right after that "library," in which you open a door. There's a little cutscene and everything.
No idea. Honestly, it's been at least a year since I last played, thanks for the advice. I'll remember it next time I play

Virtual Cafe Awards

Emmy Fitz

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
This looks awesome, cool to see it's an actual game. I've seen a lot of these "demake" videos on YouTube but most of them are just animations unfortunately.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
Thought this was 98DEMAKE for a sec.

I love these videos, they actually inspired me to learn Blender.

The original plan for my album was to feature a Ps1 style 3D world of the university but it took much longer than expected, might still do it in the future.

It's really cool to see more of these artists showing up working with this technique, maybe we might get low poly themed games like this in the future again!
Well, it's not like there aren't any modern low-poly games out there.

My all-time favorite has to be DUSK, though. It captures the atmosphere of a late 90's Quake-like game perfectly. And it's incredibly fun to boot.

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/519860/DUSK/

Virtual Cafe Awards

Vaporweeb

Bronze
Reaction score
Awards
Website
@Vaporweeb i haven't met anyone else who's into Dusk! I tried to get my friends to break from their Apex to play with me but they wouldn't :(
They're missing out. Dusk is an amazing experience front to back.

Virtual Cafe Awards
This looks awesome, cool to see it's an actual game. I've seen a lot of these "demake" videos on YouTube but most of them are just animations unfortunately.

I like the car in the background just driving into the wall again and again at 51seconds

Virtual Cafe Awards
Virtual Cafe Awards