Thoughts/theories on aliens?

naa

Because of this thread I got to wondering what everyones' thoughts and theories are on aliens. Do you believe, do you think they're already among us, do you have any theories in particular about them?
Personally I believe they exist and really enjoy reading conspiracy theories about aliens, but I haven't formed any concrete opinions about them.

the real alien menace.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 2040

Just like ghosts, I REALLY want to believe there are aliens and humans have contacted them in one point of history. But the most solid 'evidence' in my mind which highly suggests aliens exist is the 1561 Celestial Phenomena over Nuremburg, where MANY people saw it and chronicled it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg

A very interested concept I came across in Hindu mythology are Vimanas, flying palaces of the Devas, which resemble UFOs, the mythology behind them are SUPER interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vimana

But also how the pyramids and Machu Picchu were constructed has me thinking...

Humans.jpg

Deleted member 1930

Just like ghosts, I REALLY want to believe there are aliens and humans have contacted them in one point of history. But the most solid 'evidence' in my mind which highly suggests aliens exist is the 1561 Celestial Phenomena over Nuremburg, where MANY people saw it and chronicled it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg

A very interested concept I came across in Hindu mythology are Vimanas, flying palaces of the Devas, which resemble UFOs, the mythology behind them are SUPER interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vimana

But also how the pyramids and Machu Picchu were constructed has me thinking...

View attachment 2781

so my feel on phenominon like that is that humans were likely much much more advanced than most people think.

people 1000 years ago, or even 10,000 years ago had the same brains as us. same imagination, same capacity for intelligence. there's no reason to assume they couldn't do fantastic things then like we do today. maybe people back then had flying machines.

1000 years is a REALLY REALLY long time, more than enough time for evidence of such things to disappear. even metals will disintegrate into dust in a matter of decades.

the laws of physics and aeronautics have always been there, it seems kind of a stretch to me that in the 2million year history of humanity people didn't figure out how flight worked until 1903. same with electricity. it is possible that ancient societies could have been just as advanced as us. all of the things we've invented in the 20th century were to solve a problem or a need in relation to human existence, and those problems existed back then too

people needed food, people wanted comfort, people wanted safety, people needed transporation, people needed all the things then that we do today, and there's no reason to think it's impossible that they came up with similar ideas or ways of solving these problems.

i'm not saying they had an internet or a car or machine guns or anything. but they could have had ways to solve these problems that we can't wouldn't understand.

you know in the pyramids, there is no residue of soot inside? seems to suggest electric light right? and you're telling me the people who built the pyramids couldn't figure out that a heated filament would burn and create light? it is NOT POSSIBLE to move the bricks of the pyramid without mechanical assistance. seems to suggest some kind of hydraulic power. fluid dynamics is a law of the universe a law of physics...it didn't take until the the greeks to figure out how that worked.

got off track I guess but to say "advanced shit was because of aliens because ancient people were stupid" makes no sense to me

IlluminatiPirate

The Dreaded Pirate of Agora Road
Reaction score
Awards
I believe in the ancient alien hypothesis and this is a good series in the reptilian theory which will take you into a wild rabbit hole

View: https://youtu.be/DFqfAh8J2hA

And there's the alex collier 1994 interview but there is no reason to believe him, if he is lying then it is an impressive story to tell.

View: https://youtu.be/_iiVGdJZrFw

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jaded Dreams

unfvck the world.
Reaction score
Awards
I initially read the title of this thread as "thoughts/theories on allen?" and expected a thread claiming Tim Allen is some kind of lizard or something. That aside, I do believe that tim allen aliens are real but not in the sci-fi sense. I believe that aliens are real in the sense that there are life on other planets but the more civilization oriented aliens are light years away (which sucks). Think of it like this, it's just as hard for us to get to the aliens as it is for the aliens to get to us. Also, I've come to notice lately that most UFO sightings have a more rational explanation behind them but people love to entertain the idea that it was aliens because its an inherently fun thing to think about.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

I believe in the ancient alien hypothesis and this is a good series in the reptilian theory which will take you into a wild rabbit hole

View: https://youtu.be/DFqfAh8J2hA

And there's the alex collier 1994 interview but there is no reason to believe him, if he is lying then it is an impressive story to tell.

View: https://youtu.be/_iiVGdJZrFw

ok, so the ancients drew some pretty interesting art. reptilians, people with blue skin, hybrids, etc.

did you ever stop to think, maybe they just drew shit that looked cool. remember, these people were just like us. here in modern times we draw batmen, dragons, orcs, demons, all kinds of shit. you would never look at something like batman and suggest it's evidence of bat people right?

humans just like drawing and sculpting shit that looks cool, I think. doesn't mean any of that shit is real or evidence of it being real. maybe in 1000 years people will think we dressed like bats or something if they find a batman comic or action figure or something. they might think lord of the rings is a real story of how things were in the 20th century.

but we know here, that we just make this shit up because it's cool

do you think the anceints may have been doing the same thing?

naa

I initially read the title of this thread as "thoughts/theories on allen?" and expected a thread claiming Tim Allen is some kind of lizard or something. That aside, I do believe that tim allen aliens are real but not in the sci-fi sense. I believe that aliens are real in the sense that there are life on other planets but the more civilization oriented aliens are light years away (which sucks). Think of it like this, it's just as hard for us to get to the aliens as it is for the aliens to get to us. Also, I've come to notice lately that most UFO sightings have a more rational explanation behind them but people love to entertain the idea that it was aliens because its an inherently fun thing to think about.
hahaha no I'm sure Tim Allen is just a normal dude haha yeah he's totally not a lizard just a regular guy in regular, home grown human skin
the truth is out there.png

Deleted member 2040

so my feel on phenominon like that is that humans were likely much much more advanced than most people think.

people 1000 years ago, or even 10,000 years ago had the same brains as us. same imagination, same capacity for intelligence. there's no reason to assume they couldn't do fantastic things then like we do today. maybe people back then had flying machines.

1000 years is a REALLY REALLY long time, more than enough time for evidence of such things to disappear. even metals will disintegrate into dust in a matter of decades.

the laws of physics and aeronautics have always been there, it seems kind of a stretch to me that in the 2million year history of humanity people didn't figure out how flight worked until 1903. same with electricity. it is possible that ancient societies could have been just as advanced as us. all of the things we've invented in the 20th century were to solve a problem or a need in relation to human existence, and those problems existed back then too

people needed food, people wanted comfort, people wanted safety, people needed transporation, people needed all the things then that we do today, and there's no reason to think it's impossible that they came up with similar ideas or ways of solving these problems.

i'm not saying they had an internet or a car or machine guns or anything. but they could have had ways to solve these problems that we can't wouldn't understand.

you know in the pyramids, there is no residue of soot inside? seems to suggest electric light right? and you're telling me the people who built the pyramids couldn't figure out that a heated filament would burn and create light? it is NOT POSSIBLE to move the bricks of the pyramid without mechanical assistance. seems to suggest some kind of hydraulic power. fluid dynamics is a law of the universe a law of physics...it didn't take until the the greeks to figure out how that worked.

got off track I guess but to say "advanced shit was because of aliens because ancient people were stupid" makes no sense to me
I agree with what you are saying, in some ways more than others our ancestors were as intelligent as we ourselves now gloat, especially when it came to natural phenomena and the natural environment, for instance medicinal herbs and (un)common sense, as we see with today's woefully benighted (think of the chronically deluded in the US who worship a certain former failed real estate business man from NYC). With the divorce many of us have with the natural environment and the amount of disinformation there is out there, this causes a dual estrangements from the natural world and the world of ordinary humans. I can go on and on about the ignorant and deluded, but in the end I believe they cannot be blamed for their inner nature - that of stupendous ignorance - their upbringing, and the condition of their environment - poverty does measurable damage in the brains of children and so much more.

I've spent some time in Peru and seen the unreal masonry of the Incas, and let me tell you, those stones, hell boulders, are cut with LASER precision and are so tightly fit you can't even slip a piece of paper between them! What I learned from the locals was these stones - boulders in size actually - namely the ones in Sacsayhuaman, a ruin above Cusco, were hauled from 30 km to the present site, which is surrounded by hilly and rugged terrain. And the real quandaries regarding the construction of Sacsayhuaman and Macchu Picchu were several.

Firstly, the Incas didn't have draft animals to haul those immense boulders, we're talking 50 plus tons for some of them, and llamas or alpacas aren't really draft animals and are not as nice as people think. It would take hundreds of people to haul a single stone, and is somehow they could arrange themselves to do that, it would've been a 30 kilometer walk!

Secondly, the Incas didn't have the wheel to ease transportation.

Thirdly, the Incas didn't have access to any serious cutting metals, all they possessed were bronze and gold, which are not hard enough to hew the boulders PERFECTLY straight and together, without mortar! In addition to this, the foundations of Sacsayhuaman were arranged in a zig zag sort of pattern to brave earthquakes, and every foundation of Inca construct in the city of Cusco to this day still endures the earthquakes there!

There were other considerations which I've forgotten this day, but it's very difficult for me and many other far more learned to figure out how they did it?

But in our days and times ancient indigenous wisdom is dying out, not only in the Americas but around the world as we continue to flounder ahead towards an increasingly dystopian world....

I have yet to get into Egyptology, including their myths which are of great interest to me, heck, most if not all myths are my love and passion!

Pictured is a photo of the 12 angled stone in Cusco, Peru.

12 angled stone.jpg

Deleted member 2040

ok, so the ancients drew some pretty interesting art. reptilians, people with blue skin, hybrids, etc.

did you ever stop to think, maybe they just drew shit that looked cool. remember, these people were just like us. here in modern times we draw batmen, dragons, orcs, demons, all kinds of shit. you would never look at something like batman and suggest it's evidence of bat people right?

humans just like drawing and sculpting shit that looks cool, I think. doesn't mean any of that shit is real or evidence of it being real. maybe in 1000 years people will think we dressed like bats or something if they find a batman comic or action figure or something. they might think lord of the rings is a real story of how things were in the 20th century.

but we know here, that we just make this shit up because it's cool

do you think the anceints may have been doing the same thing?
As far as I know, mythology was rife with many reptilian types, there are Nagas in the Hindu and some Buddhist traditions. The Chinese also had very very peculuiar views on mythological beings, aside from the Indian Buddhist import, and I do remember encountering a sort of pseudo cryptological text written by a Chinese scholar about possible types, and I think this could be the one in the video you posted (haven't seen it yet but will get to it). It reminds me of a portait of a Rhinoceros drawn purely from hearsay by the German Renaissance Albert Durer, a brilliant visual artist of his time. He was unable to travel to Africa but rendered it surprisingly accurate!

rhino.png

Also, stories of fabled animals are rife everywhere, and when more academic minded ones try to investigate them - being unable to travel to find them due to many limitations - they tend to depict them from a plethora of garbled sources which could have contrary anecdotes ascribed to them. Much like the sailors of the 16th century coming back to Europe with stories of sea monsters, the artists depicted them very liberally, such documents could simply be a figment of the creative mind. But this doesn't mean we should discard them and label them as thus, because in fact this sort of thing has actually resulted in the discovery of real animals unknown the the scientific world!

Deleted member 1930

(think of the chronically deluded in the US who worship a certain former failed real estate business man from NYC)
you've outed yourself, looks like.

the leftist will always try to attain enlightenment, but their closemindedness and hatred toward enlightenment ideals and enlightened individuals condemns them to their own hell.

you'll never get it

>But in our days and times ancient indigenous wisdom is dying out, not only in the Americas but around the world as we continue to flounder ahead towards an increasingly dystopian world....

it's not, you just hate and deny those who wish to cultivate it. it is you who is causing it to "die out". you ARE the dystopian world, misled by closemindedness and general disdain for "utopian" (for lack of a better term) ideals.

indigenous wisdom is alive and well, you dismiss those who promote it as failed real estate businessmen.

Last edited by a moderator:

naa

the leftist will always try to attain enlightenment, but their closemindedness and hatred toward enlightenment ideals and enlightened individuals condemns them to their own hell.

you'll never get it

it's not, you just hate and deny those who wish to cultivate it. it is you who is causing it to "die out". you ARE the dystopian world, misled by closemindedness and general disdain for "utopian" (for lack of a better term) ideals.

indigenous wisdom is alive and well, you dismiss those who promote it as failed real estate businessmen.
landwalker.png

naa

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards

Oh God literally no one cares about your political bull shit

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

Oh God literally no one cares about your political bull shit
I didn't mention anything political. we're talking metaphysics and ancient wisdom here bud

if you have a problem with me or what I stand for, you can put me on ignore.

Deleted member 2040

you'll never get it
I'm sorry you believe in that. Politics isn't an emotionally charged issue to me any more. There's just so much else out there waiting to be discovered. Life and its manifold emanations aren't black and white, duality is another illusion. In the end, a certain something, subtler than the subtle, quick as thoughts, not by speech, nor by mind, nor by sight can it be reached. How can it be known except from those who say 'it is'? Is it or isn't? This is my focus.

IlluminatiPirate

Reaction score
Awards
1619752630463_1619752619035_0_New Composition_2021-04-29 20-16-34.jpg

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1930

I'm sorry you believe in that. Politics isn't an emotionally charged issue to me any more. There's just so much else out there waiting to be discovered. Life and its manifold emanations aren't black and white, duality is another illusion. In the end, a certain something, subtler than the subtle, quick as thoughts, not by speech, nor by mind, nor by sight can it be reached. How can it be known except from those who say 'it is'? Is it or isn't?

it's not a political discussion really

you say you want to discover things, but are dismissive overall, buying into demonic lies about "failed real estate businessmen" and such.

you allow yourself to be swayed and deceived by what others tell you instead of being a god and seeking out things first hand.

you lament the suppression of ancient wisdom and teachings, but you choose to not embrace it when it's put in front of you.

Deleted member 1930

well even if they could get here, who's to say they could even tolerate life here? what if instead of being a water based organism, they're based in some compound or chemical that combusts in a nitrogen rich atmosphere like ours?

dont you think it's a leap to assume the craft the build on one planet's atmosphere would be compatible with ours?

Jaded Dreams

unfvck the world.
Reaction score
Awards
well even if they could get here, who's to say they could even tolerate life here? what if instead of being a water based organism, they're based in some compound or chemical that combusts in a nitrogen rich atmosphere like ours?

dont you think it's a leap to assume the craft the build on one planet's atmosphere would be compatible with ours?
although a bit of a buzzkill, it's true that aliens may or may not tolerate life here and vice versa. My point is that it's just as impossible for us to get to them and vice versa. Either way, aliens (much like any what if question) are inherently fun to think about.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa