What's your favorite drink?

Fernandes, it's a Surinamese soda that they sell in the Netherlands. It's very sweet but I like that.

Attachments

• Fernandes-Red-Grape-330ml-CAN.png
    Fernandes-Red-Grape-330ml-CAN.png
    193.5 KB · Views: 89
Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa
Reaction score
Awards
Anyone ever have a War time "Rip-it"? They were the fuel of the Marine Corps in Afghan.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)

mercuriata

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
I haven't tried this before but I just learned it has 830% of your daily recommended value for vitamin B12 which means it's basically a supplement
I don't want this thread to devolve into only writing about piss, but I'll say this: whenever I take B12, my piss comes out with the same colour as Mr Clean.

As for my favourite drink, water. It'll quench ya

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 2040

I'll add to this and say fresh coconut water, mint julep (non alcoholic if it's not too hot), fresh apple cider, hoppy beer & fresh guava juice.

• Coffee (Like)

naa

I'll add to this and say fresh coconut water, mint julep (non alcoholic if it's not too hot), fresh apple cider, hoppy beer & fresh guava juice.
something emotionally fulfilling about breaking into a coconut and just drinking out of it. makes me feel like a king, a god, unrivalled amongst mere men. I break into a coconut then drink out of it and everything the light touches is my kingdom.

piemomxo

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Redbull. No contest. Those green summer ones are really nice, but I like the sugar free ones a lot. Green tea would be my favorite hot drink, alongside black coffee. There's definitely something to be said about how meditative a cup of black coffee can be.
PepSiDawgwitcan
(^pictured: me with a redbull)

Virtual Cafe Awards