Discontinued Foods Thread

eco

Are there any foods you remember that aren't around anymore?
Please discuss and pray for their return
Here are some I used to love as a kid

Wonder Ball - These were little chocolate spheres that were hollow, and they contain candy! I swear to god when I was really young, they had physical prizes that were inedible, but I know laws in the US regarding that kind of thing got changed around that time. I love these, and I actually think they might be around again? I've seen and bought and ate a similar product that had an animal toy inside a few years ago

Philadelphia Strawberry Cheesecake Snack Bars - I think these might not be as popular as the other two, but I liked them so much as a kid that I actually got sick of the idea of cheesecake as a whole after eating too many, and by the time I came around to the idea of trying them again they were just gone, forever

Altoids Mango Sours - These were so good! I don't know if they were supposed to be mints or not, but I sure ate them like candy. They're one of the most popular discontinued foods period, I think, so I hope someone here remembers them

Attachments

• NF1.jpg
    NF1.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 4,556
  • NF2.jpg
    NF2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 160
  • NF3.jpg
    NF3.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 157

naa

not exactly a food but I used to get licorice cough drops from a brand called Smith Brothers I think and they were great, they look like this. they worked super well and tasted good and now they're dead
cough drops.jpg

naa

Do you think there's a difference between Coca-Cola BlāK and the recently launched Coca-Cola with Coffee?

Wapoose

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
mommytimes.net
I've never had those mango sours before, but they look incredible. How did those even go under, I wonder. You can't go wrong with mango.

I remember at one time there were cinnamon bun lays potato chips, which sound very gross to me now but I remember liking them once upon a time.

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Pepsi (Enjoyment)
Reactions: naa

naa

saw the same thing just now, reading up on this a little
hello fellow king I have just purchased one(1) Coca Cola with Coffee for comparison purposes and gotta say there's definitely coffee in this and now that I know what this tastes like there for sure was Not coffee in Coca Cola Blak when I tried it, or at least way less, what the fuck

Coca Cola with Coffee sure fucks though, this is good as hell?? this might be my favorite soda now, I need to try the vanilla version to compare though. I'm kinda mad that it's so good, it tastes like coke and instant coffee and also like some mysterious third factor

Emmy Fitz

Active Traveler
Reaction score
Awards
Philadelphia Strawberry Cheesecake Snack Bars - I think these might not be as popular as the other two, but I liked them so much as a kid that I actually got sick of the idea of cheesecake as a whole after eating too many, and by the time I came around to the idea of trying them again they were just gone, forever
Fuuuuuck, those take me back.

For me, it will always be Cheetos Asteroids. Forever in my heart <3

Screen-Shot-2019-03-03-at-2.29.07-PM.png

I also remember Oreo-O's disappearing but those have popped back every once in a while, out here, anyway.

Virtual Cafe Awards

Wapoose

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
Website
mommytimes.net
Fuuuuuck, those take me back.

For me, it will always be Cheetos Asteroids. Forever in my heart <3

Screen-Shot-2019-03-03-at-2.29.07-PM.png

I also remember Oreo-O's disappearing but those have popped back every once in a while, out here, anyway.
THOSE LOOK GOOOD, ah, I think they'd do well if they brought them back now. Cheetos are pretty popular, at least where I live.

Virtual Cafe Awards