What is your favourite controller?

As an avid collector of many different controllers, I am interested in what you find the best.
It can be either console specific or multi platform or multi-use.
For me the GC controller was perfect for the platform and the games at the time and still perfect for the games still supporting it. The Dualsense is definitely winning me over more and more though...

Virtual Cafe Awards

Kommando

Buibol 99
Reaction score
Awards
This one.

Attachments

• bo lapple teeth.png
    bo lapple teeth.png
    244 KB · Views: 209
Virtual Cafe Awards

naa

In terms of practicality I mostly use an xbox 360 controller with a USB, I also really like the shape of the Nintendo Switch controllers though they're kinda small.

I have attached some extremely powerful, handsome controllers for your consideration though. The Slime is probably my favorite.

Attachments

• Resident-Evil-Chainsaw-–-GameCube.jpg
    Resident-Evil-Chainsaw-–-GameCube.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 123
  • slime controller.jpg
    slime controller.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 117
  • slime.jpg
    slime.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 115
  • palmtop.jpg
    palmtop.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 115
  • katana.jpg
    katana.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 119
In terms of practicality I mostly use an xbox 360 controller with a USB, I also really like the shape of the Nintendo Switch controllers though they're kinda small.

I have attached some extremely powerful, handsome controllers for your consideration though. The Slime is probably my favorite.
Is it sad that I already know of all of those controllers and their allotted purposes?
I used to use the 360 controller for practicality too until Steam brought in support for the Switch pro controller and then it got yeeted for that bad boy

Virtual Cafe Awards
  • Coffee (Like)
Reactions: naa

naa

Is it sad that I already know of all of those controllers and their allotted purposes?
I used to use the 360 controller for practicality too until Steam brought in support for the Switch pro controller and then it got yeeted for that bad boy
It's the mark of a true king. I really like controllers intended for only a handful of purposes but also if I could hook up the slime controller to a computer I'd use it for anything.
I might have to start swapping to the switch pro controller then, it's a lot more comfortable to use and durable it feels like, thanks for telling me

It's the mark of a true king. I really like controllers intended for only a handful of purposes but also if I could hook up the slime controller to a computer I'd use it for anything.
I might have to start swapping to the switch pro controller then, it's a lot more comfortable to use and durable it feels like, thanks for telling me
Slime controller main.... Edgy... I like it :MacTonight:

Virtual Cafe Awards

Deleted member 1043

As an avid collector of many different controllers, I am interested in what you find the best.
It can be either console specific or multi platform or multi-use.
For me the GC controller was perfect for the platform and the games at the time and still perfect for the games still supporting it. The Dualsense is definitely winning me over more and more though...
Yes! GC for life, grew up on that and found it more enjoyable than the Playstation (sacrilege to some, I know)

Kommando

Buibol 99
Reaction score
Awards
DualShock 1-3, NES controller, Dreamcast controller, and Xbone's for their visual appearance. The X360's D-pad is spongy and the triggers somewhat mushy, it's probably well-liked because it was one of the view controllers that natively run with PC games and people got used to it.

Virtual Cafe Awards
DualShock 1-3, NES controller, Dreamcast controller, and Xbone's for their visual appearance. The X360's D-pad is spongy and the triggers somewhat mushy, it's probably well-liked because it was one of the view controllers that natively run with PC games and people got used to it.
Good choices, I have never really been a fan of the side-by-side analogue dual shocks until the Dualsense. I do actually like the 360 controllers design but has its quality issues, the switch pro controller is a much better example of that style though.

Virtual Cafe Awards

terrapinplaza

Internet Refugee
Reaction score
Awards
GameCube controller for sure. It just feels comfy in your hands and the controls feel intuitive. (A lot of that is probably due to the fact that the GC was my first console though so there's the nostalgia-goggle factor lol)

Virtual Cafe Awards

Jade

Shameless Germaniboo
Reaction score
Awards
Website
idelides.xyz
I really like the switch controller, I think it's the best out of all the ones I've tried. Only complaint is that the triggers aren't analog.

Virtual Cafe Awards