What's new

Recent content by ∆ ♯ℛΔR∄♯ » //MȺⓃΔṪTȺN//∆

1. ∆ ♯ℛΔR∄♯ » //MȺⓃΔṪTȺN//∆

desert sand feels warm at night

I love his music! I sadly can't find my favorite song by him since my playlist I mash all my music into is very large. But I love how he captures that slushwave style so excitingly.
  2. ∆ ♯ℛΔR∄♯ » //MȺⓃΔṪTȺN//∆

What is your warm happy place? What vaporwave album compliments it?

I like sitting on my daybed out on the lanai of my house and soak up some indirect sunlight. I usually listen to something calming like View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X2TwPb3y10 or View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pai5xUPx040 both are great albums.
  3. ∆ ♯ℛΔR∄♯ » //MȺⓃΔṪTȺN//∆

What was the first Vaporwave you ever listened to?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea_UOPzuyZU this playlist is what got me into vaporwave. I think I first heard what vaporwave was through the memes. I remember recognizing the iconic vaporwave song, machintosh plus 420, in a roblox game then asked around what it was. After that I looked...
  4. ∆ ♯ℛΔR∄♯ » //MȺⓃΔṪTȺN//∆

So where do you guys live...

Hawaii, pretty boring on this island tho.
  5. ∆ ♯ℛΔR∄♯ » //MȺⓃΔṪTȺN//∆

What is your "quiet"?

My quiet usually is the sound of a fan or air conditioner whirring in a cold room. It is really relaxing, it puts me in quite an inspired mood. A feeling of almost giddy disobedience washes over me if you get what I mean. Surprisingly this feeling only bubbles up when I am at somebody else's...
  6. ∆ ♯ℛΔR∄♯ » //MȺⓃΔṪTȺN//∆

Is weirdcore vaporwave

Just a by the way the image you use would be considered traumacore instead of weirdcore. The two aesthetics of weirdcore and trauma core are similar in essence but are not the same. Weircore is more just visually jarring images while traumacore delves into trauma related things. Traumacore is...
  7. ∆ ♯ℛΔR∄♯ » //MȺⓃΔṪTȺN//∆

Is weirdcore vaporwave

Personally I wouldn't consider it a subgenre of vaporwave. Weirdcore in a sense is related to vaporwave, but you can really only associate the two if you take the low quality graphics and early 2000s graphics into consideration. But weirdcore is such a vast aesthetic that it can be difficult to...
  8. ∆ ♯ℛΔR∄♯ » //MȺⓃΔṪTȺN//∆

Does anybody know any "high fashion" like vaporwave albums?

Thanks a lot! I actually happen to know the album "Eyeliner - Buy Now" already. I will be sure to give the others a listen though!
  9. ∆ ♯ℛΔR∄♯ » //MȺⓃΔṪTȺN//∆

Does anybody know any "high fashion" like vaporwave albums?

I have been listening to cyberlust - house of style - YouTube for a while and was curious if anybody knows any more albums of the sort. It can really be anything that gives you a walking down the runway type of vibe. Thanks!
  10. ∆ ♯ℛΔR∄♯ » //MȺⓃΔṪTȺN//∆

What are your favorite Vaporwave albums?

My favorite album has to be, 猫 シ Corp. : Class of '84 - YouTube or, t e l e p a t h テレパシー能力者 and Silver Richards : 夜遊び - YouTube My favorite abstract album of all time most definitely has to be, cyberlust - house of style - YouTube
  11. ∆ ♯ℛΔR∄♯ » //MȺⓃΔṪTȺN//∆

What song/album made you fall in love with vaporwave?

I originally got into vaporwave through this playlist ★ Assorted Vaporwave Mix/Compilation #2 | 2+ Hours ★ - YouTube but the album that truly kicked off my love for vaporwave has to be class of '84 by 猫 シ Corp. Here is a link for that 猫 シ Corp. : Class of '84 - YouTube
  12. ∆ ♯ℛΔR∄♯ » //MȺⓃΔṪTȺN//∆

Reveal something totally unexpected about yourself

I used to go to a hardcore moonie private school, my parents didn't know they were moonies tho.
  13. ∆ ♯ℛΔR∄♯ » //MȺⓃΔṪTȺN//∆

February 2021 Music Artists Thread

This sounds amazing! I love how all the different sounds blend together yet contrast each other so beautifully in such an excitingly jarring way. Great album!
  14. ∆ ♯ℛΔR∄♯ » //MȺⓃΔṪTȺN//∆

What other types of music are yall into?

I can't really label anything since my music interests span across songs not genres. The only few genres besides vaporwave I can proudly say I am interested in has to be Jazz, oldies music (20s-60s), and classical. But my music interests are not that limited at all! I am interested in a plethora...
  15. ∆ ♯ℛΔR∄♯ » //MȺⓃΔṪTȺN//∆

Why did you pick your username?

I chose ∆ ♯ℛΔR∄♯ » //MȺⓃΔṪTȺN//∆ because I was bored one day when I was helping my friend come up with some names for their speedcore / chaoscore album they were producing. Since it takes a lot of time to basically microwave a word (just replacing letters with symbols) I decided to load up a...
Macintosh Cafe.FM
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Darohan:
    A traditional swords one, tho
    +1
    Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    I saw a video of the japanese perspective of his time there leading up to that forest incident everyone has heard about but turns out he made a whole bunch of videos just messing with random people and the whole time I was thinking "if he pulled that shit here someone would put him in the hospital". Screwing with vehicles for example like when he was jumping on them and in front of them there we take that extremely seriously its like messing with someones livelihood.
    Link
  • Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    hihi
    Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    how goes it?
    Link
  • llillilll:
    i slept 11 hours, i feel bad
    Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    Did you feel bad before sleeping those 11 hrs?
    Link
  • llillilll:
    no
    Link
  • llillilll:
    I don't even know why i just didn't woke up
    +1
    Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    Hopefully it will wear off soon then. Drinking a decent amount of water helps in my case at least remember you havent had any for 11hr
    Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    Idk it happens sometimes. The mind not wanting to go back to reality maybe lol
    Link
  • llillilll:
    i don't remember any dream
    Link
  • llillilll:
    i am just tired
    +1
    Link
  • CognacDefender:
    It will get better.
    Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    Has this been a tiring time for you recently?
    Link
  • Link
  • llillilll:
    it was a tiring yesterday soo i think this is normal
    +1
    Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    I hope today is less tiring then :)
    Link
  • CognacDefender:
    We all deserve a good rest, life can be quite rough sometimes.
    +4
    Link
  • llillilll:
    reading something positive from cognac feels weird
    +2
    Link
  • naa:
    cognac support system
    +2
    Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    I need sleep but it is currently unobtainium