Recent content by Adrianne

1. Adrianne

Diary

Hi y'all You know how sometimes things pop in your head Well my brain just went "remember that one website you were always on 3 years ago ? Go back" So here i am :) I am very much doing better now, as i'm not fully living with my parents anymore and i don't drink as much as i used to back...
  2. Adrianne

i keep coming back at this time of the year every year wtf

i keep coming back at this time of the year every year wtf
  3. Adrianne

Discord friend group !!

Oh... well i guess you ll hate me
  4. Adrianne

Discord friend group !!

Woaaaaaw i didnt know omg uuuh idk what to say now omg, what could i use that would be better ?
  5. Adrianne

Discord friend group !!

rah oe j imagine, mais bon on sait jamais x)
  6. Adrianne

Discord friend group !!

wtf i like your green shirt omg
  7. Adrianne

Discord friend group !!

yoooooo my friend told me he wanted a new friends group so we made a discord server for anyone that s interested you re very welcome we are french and young and trying to be creative sometimes :sunglasses: https://discord.gg/7sFkyPGcBc
  8. Adrianne

yooo i m never active here wtf

yooo i m never active here wtf
  9. Adrianne

Diary

yoooooo wtf it s been a long time since i ve been here. It felt weird to read the previous posts. i feel kinda nostalgic about them idk, it was a very weird period of my life. i think it was one of the best. i was waking up at night to play on my laptop with my friends. i kinda miss these days...
  10. Adrianne

i m back

thank you, nice to meet you too !!
  11. Adrianne

i m back

Thank you !!
  12. Adrianne

i m back

hello !
  13. Adrianne

i m back

Mostly school and parents cause i don't have access to my laptop often (sry to reply such lately)
  14. Adrianne

i m back

THE AESTHETIC LIKE I WAS IN MY VAPORWAVE PHASE AND THEN I LOVED THE WEBSITE SO MUCH? GAVE ME SOME EARLY INTERNET VIBES
  15. Adrianne

i m back

thank you !!