Recent content by 0ur0b0r0s

1. 0ur0b0r0s

In search of a girlfriend.

there are no women on the internet
  2. 0ur0b0r0s

Linux Thread

I tried installing KDE on a laptop this week but I just...I just couldn't use it. It's really cool and I've seen some neat rices, but I have become too accustomed to a WM. I don't have to think about the keybinds now, screen space is efficient, and I don't even need the mouse. Maybe I'm just more...
  3. 0ur0b0r0s

Does Objective Morality Exist?

Came here to post this
  4. 0ur0b0r0s

In the maze w/ my waifu

>mfw @Rik-Disillusioned
  5. yes_mel.jpg

yes_mel.jpg

6. 0ur0b0r0s

3D art thread

when linux port, senpai????
  7. 0ur0b0r0s

Iceberg Charts

>lego fbi yes.
  8. 0ur0b0r0s

Do you guys read?

shadow and claw is in my queue
  9. 0ur0b0r0s

NFTs Get Cucked

I believe that these NFTs that go for tens of thousands of dollars are bought by whales that already have a ton of crypto. In this light, and in most cases I'm sure, it's really just an investment in a different type of asset that people believe will appreciate in the crypto space, so to speak...
  10. 0ur0b0r0s

roe v wade overturn leak

:agcry: time and time again its proven true
  11. 0ur0b0r0s

What's your favorite kind of cheese?

Incredible thread. I'm still trying out different cheeses but Brie, Gouda, and Cheddar are all good. Parmesan is great too.
  12. 0ur0b0r0s

Department of Homeland Security creates board to counter online "disinformation"

"Ministry of Truth" heh It's nice to have something to point back to that most people recognize to identify seemingly-novel (and dystopian) developments. Also: these globalists and their boards amirite??? :LaughHard:
  13. 0ur0b0r0s

Tell me the truth

No one is gangstalking you SSS hahahahahaha
  14. 0ur0b0r0s

A thought I had about the holy trinity

I may have a pretty simple answer to this from a traditional Christian perspective. I don't really know where I stand with aliens (tend to lean against it but have not dispelled the possibility), but that shouldnt affect the answer really. The idea that Christ was the son of God but also man...