Recent content by 1995.BAT♒︎

1. 1995.BAT♒︎

Anyone who's interested in photography?

They're certainly ominous, gives me a chill down my spine! Was this your intent? The one with the lake gives me hope, would-ve looked perfect at the end of the presentation with the rest of them :)
  2. 1995.BAT♒︎

I like shooting in black and white as well. But please, do share your photos, even If they're not vaporwave.
  3. 1995.BAT♒︎

Anyone who's a photographer or likes photography? Does your love for vaporwave influence your style? Below there's a picture I took of a synthwave duet, the colors were inspired by vapor aesthetics (even tough it has more of a cyberpunkish vibe). Apart from nicely contrast colors, I also...
  4. 1995.BAT♒︎

Why did you pick your username?

1995 is my birthyear, also I love everything about Windows 95. .BAT because I used to play pranks with those kinds of files in my high school. I almost got suspended because of those...
  5. 1995.BAT♒︎

Reveal something totally unexpected about yourself

Before I start my toilet ritual of pooping, I take all my clothes off in fear that they will get dirty. Am I weird?
  6. 1995.BAT♒︎

Web 1.0 and Web 1.5 Nostalgia General

Oh man, this is so nostalgic. I remember I watched Death Note (dubbed in english) on youtube and stoped at "part 8", might have been almost at the end of the first season... I barely understood it since I don't speak it as my main language, but it interested me to the point of trying my best to...
  7. 1995.BAT♒︎

Submit your vaporwave art here!

Rachel. From Blade Runner.
  8. 1995.BAT♒︎

So where do you guys live...

We're very big into the Wine Industry, Madeira Wine is widely known as one of the best wines in the world (along with Port Wine, made in the city of Oporto). We're also big in the Banana Industry. We've been hosting a lot of digital nomads nowadays since our covid situation is very chill...
  9. 1995.BAT♒︎

So where do you guys live...

I live in an island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, The Land of Eternal Spring. A little paradise (or as we call: a small piece of heaven) called Madeira Island. It's part of Portugal, it was the first archipelago to be found during the first years of the Age of Discovery. Been here my...
  10. 1995.BAT♒︎

EyeToy Play

I remember this very fondly! Me and my brother would play this for hours and hours!
  11. 1995.BAT♒︎

What country (besides your home) do you feel the strongest affinity for and why?

ITALY. I really don't know why, maybe because I love the sound of their accents, maybe because their food is amazing, maybe because they have centuries and centuries of culture. In 2011 I started a new hobbie of finding more about my ancestry... after some years into it, I found italians in my...
  12. 1995.BAT♒︎

Poetry Corner

An Haiku (in my mother tongue) I did on the first day of confinement here in my hometown: Folha em Branco Branca é a cor do vazio do tudo de um novo ser.
  13. 1995.BAT♒︎

Introduce yourself!

What cancelled sitcom best describes your life? I don't like sitcoms that much, but since I consider myself an experimentalist: "Rabbits" by David Lynch What does Vaporwave mean to you? Vaporwave is a safe place for me. "Safe" in the sense that I feel "home" when listening, viewing and...