anagram.nagaram
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums Awards About Agora Gang Tags

• I HATE AI ARTWORK

I HATE AI ARTWORK

I HATE AI ARTWORK

I HATE AI ARTWORK

I HATE AI ARTWORK
    Coming soon: training videos from corporate on how to use GPT to boost productivity...
    no one got the vaccine simply out of duty of authority. When we pay our taxes we are performing a duty for our authority. So what's the difference? Our bodies belong to God not the state, the money belongs to Caesar.

A helpful thing to keep in mind when considering where "the hill" is for Christians. And how much we should submit to authority since it is ordained by God.
    [Tr4sh_Kun]
    [Tr4sh_Kun]
    I dunno, I got vaxxed because I interact on a daily basis with my grandparents, I caught COVID once and also because taking the vaccine gave an excuse to skip a day of school
    Mеченый Яков
    Mеченый Яков
    Quarentine is over and people still making fuzz about it, i was in the neighborhood when the vaccines where around, so i just went and took my moderna and went home, nothing has ever changed since then, so in my experience, both sides overhyped this bullshit, for real dawgs, can you let me forget the trauma that was quarentine?
    Some_porcupine
    Some_porcupine
    i meant, as the saying "you are avg. of 5 ppl you surround ys with" goes is,
    (wrote long-ass reply but server was down, updating, or just all my ad-blockers cancel it all again :< )
    and as h00 said, "Those chronically online do not experience reality through their physical bodies but through the malleable personas they craft, it's no surprise that (body/gender)dysphoria often comes from such a lifestyle.",
    all i wanted to say is,

it is just excuse for kids, to not form personality, responsibility and to rather form unions over made-believe crazy idea(l)s to fight for. when you got nothing to fight for, you made that incentive up... male personality for that ideal, and but it is never you. just what you need other for. for the ideals. each for every one, personality for ideal... but those ideals are never real. cant be. or you shouldnt simply back down from them... you see, you never grew up - formed personality - or responsibility - to do all that "adult" stuff...
    no_chill
    no_chill
    Oh yeah, that sounds more understandable. Its a form of escapism. Both being a tranny (delusional) and a software engineer.
    no_chill
    no_chill
    Coding requires deep introspective due to its abstract and cold logical nature. You cannot find clues in your real surroundings when facing a coding issues. You will only find them within the same box you are writing it. Reading comments and or posts online is very similar to thinking, so you already have the detachment from reality (which you need) and a obscure scene you find yourself in, which isn't kind to strangers and passerbys. I still wonder if the coding scene (and I intentionally avoid the word community, which gets thrown around ad nauseam these days) naturally evolved as a safe heaven for faggots and trannies or if some actors deliberately steered them this way. I used to work for a software company in management and the ceo always told me how coders cant do anything on their own and need a strict grip to guide them.
    I just heard something interesting,
    The drug Mifepristone which is used as a poison to cause abortion while only slightly risking mother's health was assigned the number RU-486.
    I could be wrong but it's things like this that remind me that God is watching.
    h00
    h00
    Whats the significance of 486?
    no_chill
    no_chill
    What god is watching? Ra? Sol? Veracoucha? Quezacoatl? Odin?
    anagram.nagaram
    anagram.nagaram
    @h00 Just a cute spelling of "Are you for killing". 86ing someone is a term for offing them. Probably coincidence, but as my signature says, I don't believe in those. :GUFO:
    • Scared
    Reactions: h00
    Some people I work with use GPT to summarize RFCs and it's painfully obvious when they start talking from authority about something that's not even mentioned in the RFC. GPT is NOT trustworthy or accurate for 80% of my uses.
    Please advise:
    How do I stop collecting, articles, sites, topics, and essays and actually start learning. I need to switch from collector to learner but it's hard to do.
    To say morality is subjective since there are so many different opinions is a misunderstanding of the question and a logical fallacy. Just because there are a number of answers does not mean that one is not correct.
    anagram.nagaram
    anagram.nagaram
    Societal laws are the ones that change and divine morality does not. When we say that morality is partly changing and partly constant we acknowledge both but combining them.

Bart Ehrman throws out a number of contradictions which have been explained and researched heavily by scholars in the past thousand years. He's not interested in answers, and would rather deceive those who have not researched said contradictions. Also I was surprised to hear him say that Herod's Census didn't happen given that even Josephus writes of it. What he says about genealogies is pure fiction.
    • Coffee (Like)
    Reactions: NSoph
    NSoph
    NSoph
    "which have been explained and researched heavily by scholars in the past thousand years"
    I was hoping you could help me with that, i have not seen satisfactory explanations yet.

It is written in Luke that Jesus was born during the census of Quirinius, Quirinius was sent to replace the Herodian Dynasty in the district of Judea in 6AD (with Jerusalem and Bethlehem in it)
    The next time a Herodian ruled over Judea was between 41-44AD
    Matthew tells us that Jesus was born in the time of Herod the King, ruling in Jerusalem. The Herod and Census story conflict, there is no Herodian census. Qurinian census vs Herodian murder of the innocents
    Luke fails to mention Herod at all in the nativity, as well as the voyage to Egypt. The family marches directly to the temple a month after the birth in Luke, while in Matthew they are afraid of Jerusalem and flee to Egypt and there is no temple story.
    NSoph
    NSoph
    You can check the genealogies yourself, one contains much more entries than the other. It is unreasonable to assume that the generations were consistently that much shorter or longer on one part of the lineage, when they shared the same environment and timeframe. You could argue that they are symbolic, because they add up to symbolic numbers, but that is admitting to the authors making shit up for a nice narrative.

When you look at the father of Joseph you see different names, and it's rather clear that the same Joseph is meant.
    Luke 3:23 "And Jesus beginning, was Himself about thirty years old, being son as was supposed, of Joseph, of Heli"
    Jesus, supposed son of Joseph, son of Heli
    Matthew 1:16 "And Jacob begat Joseph, the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, the One being called Christ."
    Joseph, son of Jacob, husband of Mary
    There does need to be a cause and there is a cause.
    Great minds like Newton only made their discoveries because they assumed everything must have a cause. An apple doesn't just fall for no reason, it falls because of gravity. Everything has a cause including our consciousness and reality.
    Not to sound schizo but where did all the dust go that I used to see floating in the air as a kid haha
    anagram.nagaram
    anagram.nagaram
    @mauer
    Not that. I still live in the same house with same filtration. Only change is hardwood rather than carpet. I'm not so much saying it doesn't exist, its just that I don't pay attention to the little miracles as much anymore.
    anagram.nagaram
    anagram.nagaram
    @greyetch
    Yep, They're still there but you have to go cross country and there's still not as many as there used to. There were also swarms of wild animals and clouds of birds which could block out the sun for hours. I went on a 13 mile hike in a national forest last year and only saw 1 megafauna which was a hog. Normally I don't see any.
    Deleted member 1930
    as a kid, in the 90s here in florida, EVERY yard in neighborhoods had an orange tree or a grapefruit tree, or both

in the summer, theyd fall of and splat, people would toss em at each other, etc...the smell would permeate the summer air

now? not a single house has a citrus tree.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…