Recent content by AnanaSUPREME

1. AnanaSUPREME

F-Zero or Wipeout?

Personally I like WipEout because it's lore and world building are a lot more like something that would happen to us in our own world. Also, WipEout has more games and platforms to choose from because Nintendo doesn't value what they have.
  2. AnanaSUPREME

Good RPG titles for android

Yeah, I wanna know what else other than Runescape I could play that isn't being sold on ads out there.
  3. AnanaSUPREME

Liminal Spaces thread

You guys should check the app called Camera 2 on Aptoide to make your liminal pictures even more liminal. Here's an example of a photo I took with the app.
  4. Camera2-2023-08-22-12-28-00.jpg

Camera2-2023-08-22-12-28-00.jpg

5. AnanaSUPREME

I know I write a lot, but that's what happens when someone who is hyperlexic doesn't get to talk...

I know I write a lot, but that's what happens when someone who is hyperlexic doesn't get to talk for decades. Please understand (☞゚∀゚)☞
  6. AnanaSUPREME

P̵̨̛̖͈͖̙͖̘̰̅̿͊͑̐̔͝͝͝r̴̲̟̊̓̀́̐͘o̸̩͔̰͝n̵͔̮̝̦͔̞̖̐̐̅͑̒̂͠͠͠͝o̸̲̠̐̏̑͠i̸̙̬̯̽̽̓̀̅͘̕͠ą̸̡̗̖̣̝̗̻͋̎̃̒̌͝

View: https://ananasupreme.bandcamp.com/album/p-r-o-n-o-i-a Spotify release will come out whenever the distributor will put it out.
  7. AnanaSUPREME

[MEDIA] View: https://soundcloud.com/ananasupreme/you-are-a-wheatly

View: https://soundcloud.com/ananasupreme/you-are-a-wheatly
  8. AnanaSUPREME

Comment by 'AnanaSUPREME' in media 'photo_2021-05-07_11-23-52.jpg'

Rest in peace, baby :PepeHands:
  9. AnanaSUPREME

[ATTACH] I made an Auricom suit version because I know there's so may people who just don't like...

I made an Auricom suit version because I know there's so may people who just don't like the Feisar suit, it's understandable! Click image for download page!
  10. AnanaSUPREME

[ATTACH] Click the image for the download page <3

Click the image for the download page <3
  11. AnanaSUPREME

So many awards :D:, I have been working on something cool! She's just missing her shoes for the...

So many awards :D:, I have been working on something cool! She's just missing her shoes for the moment since I am almost done. Yes, I know she's an Auricom driver. I just like this promo art a lot <3
  12. AnanaSUPREME

The worst part about learning Mu is that water tastes like the fucking container now. I can feel...

The worst part about learning Mu is that water tastes like the fucking container now. I can feel the fucking plastic and it stings my mouth
  13. AnanaSUPREME

I am about the most skeptical person on the planet, I don't need to justify myself. I am finally...

I am about the most skeptical person on the planet, I don't need to justify myself. I am finally free.
  14. AnanaSUPREME

@Andy Kaufman yeah... you should make yourself a lot more acquainted with the movement...

@Andy Kaufman yeah... you should make yourself a lot more acquainted with the movement surrounding Vaporwave/Backrooms media and you'll see it.
  15. AnanaSUPREME

I find it wild and ironic that the face of classic vaporwave is Helios and not Hecate who...

I find it wild and ironic that the face of classic vaporwave is Helios and not Hecate who happens to be the goddess of liminal space. .