What's new
  • Donate and support Agora Road's Macintosh Cafe to keep the forum alive and make any necessary upgrades to have a more pleasant experience! In addition, you will be able to have "moods" enabled on your profile and have donation only awards! You can donate through PayPal or Patreon.
AOL.ek
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Awards About

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Macintosh Cafe.FM
Help Users
  • xandra:
    my ex did and was a manchild so i know a bit about them. what's up?
  • Sweet n' Comfy:
    xandra said:
    it's "exclusive to SF" in that every city has its own 311 number but yeah it's wild
    Why haven't you gotten outta there?
  • Ruby Hexagon:
    shithole = poop in the streets / first world = poop in the streets but TECHNOLOGY
    +2
  • Hadrian Hardrada Cicero:
    New York, Oregon, Washington (state), Maryland, I think New Jersey, and possibly a few other states out there are the same case; big/heavy regulations, hostile to local businesses, and rent control are one of the few things that made these states a shithole as well.
    +1
  • Sweet n' Comfy:
    Sigma Draconis said:
    but as far as i know, these american "shitholes" are still more conserved and organized than our shitholes
    Don't be fooled. It's better to live in a comfy city in Brazil than detroit
  • xandra:
    my goal is to move to europe. not for lack of trying, btw. currently applying but with the pandemmy everyone's being cautious. SF's the best place for my salary rn.
    Sweet n' Comfy said:
    Why haven't you gotten outta there?
    +2
  • Sweet n' Comfy:
    Hadrian Hardrada Cicero said:
    Incidentally, a lot of the states where's that the case here are usually ran by mostly democrats. Not that Democrats are to blame but it seems to be the case
    :LaughHard::LaughHard::LaughHard: I think there's some correlation to leftist politicians running a place and it becoming kinda ehhh, at least here it happens sometimes
    xandra said:
    my goal is to move to europe. not for lack of trying, btw. currently applying but with the pandemmy everyone's being cautious. SF's the best place for my salary rn.
    Man it makes sad that the only people are doing these days is the equivalent running away and then paradoxically make the same screw ups previous people done in the new place but much worse somehow.
    +1
    Not assuming that you're going to do that, but it's a trend I'm seeing a lot.
    +1
  • xandra:
    definitely not true. i'm from the south and it's shithole USA down there lmao
    Sweet n' Comfy said:
    :LaughHard::LaughHard::LaughHard: I think there's some correlation to leftist politicians running a place and it becoming kinda ehhh, at least here it happens sometimes
  • Sweet n' Comfy:
    xandra said:
    "our main export is crippling depression"
    I really like the happy sunshine music
  • Thermite:
    sweet do you listen to
  • Thermite:
    oh nvm
    xandra said:
    definitely not true. i'm from the south and it's shithole USA down there lmao
    Dixieland seems to have a lot of broken communities there too.
  • Thermite:
    was gonna ask if you listen to techno
    unless of course they're suburban and urban areas but eh.
  • xandra:
    still waiting for your next music recs, @Thermite
    +1
  • xandra:
    ^~^
  • Sweet n' Comfy:
    xandra said:
    my ex did and was a manchild so i know a bit about them. what's up?
    Rhinitis is no kind lady when it won't let you breath.
  • Sweet n' Comfy:
    Pangolin said:
    has anyone here used breathe right strips?
    I used loofa drops once and it helps
  • Thermite:
    columbia had a thing not too long ago and the techno scene was like "THIS IS ALL WE CAN DO BUT WE WANT TO HELP"
  • Sweet n' Comfy:
    Ruby Hexagon said:
    shithole = poop in the streets / first world = poop in the streets but TECHNOLOGY
    we don't have poop in the streets, dude you're so wrong. Dog manure is something different tho
    +1
  • Thermite:
    I guess for internet parlance i should say it had a "happening"
  • Sweet n' Comfy:
    xandra said:
    Do you want to see the land of your ancestors? That's a cool life goal for sure
    Sweet n' Comfy: my goal is to move to europe. not for lack of trying, btw. currently applying but with the...