Aral
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About Agora Gang Tags

• Need a history loving gf
    Mеченый Яков
    Mеченый Яков
    In my case i'm just ok with someone who's not a normie tbh (my standards are sky high) :tou2:
    Vitnira
    Vitnira
    Wear a shirt that says "looking for big tiddy visigoth gf" with this on it
    72a
    • LOL
    Reactions: Aral
    Vitnira
    Vitnira
    Or this (sorry, I have so few opportunities to make big tiddy goth gf jokes)
    4yz1kjofcbw61.png
    I'm careful about eating too much at a time and crying victory as I'm eating a small lunch right now, but I feel ravenous after those few days eating so little. Like as I was getting ready the only thing I could think about was the bottomless pit in my stomach and feeling weak when standing up for too long. I guess that's a good sign.
    VaporwaveHistorian
    VaporwaveHistorian
    Hoping all goes well. You got this Aral, youre the kind of person who can make good decisions and follow em ambitiously.

Similarly, I'll be trying to fast but with water during the day and night meals. I'll see how it goes
    • Love
    dargon
    dargon
    hope that it tastes good!!
    • Love
    Good news, I'm feeling better today, woke up hungry and am not feeling sick anymore. And had a weird dream concerning prostitutes (no actual action) that perhaps confirms hormones had something to do with it. Lol
    VaporwaveHistorian
    VaporwaveHistorian
    All aside, I'm gkad you're feeling better! Bless you Aral!
    Mеченый Яков
    Mеченый Яков
    Look at the bright side, you can always go to the dutch red district, best in europe :tou2:

Just kidding but seriously, hope you can completely recover soon!
    Aral
    Aral
    @Меченый Яков Yeah, I don't know how I'd feel about it. I want to do this with someone I love and who loves me, even if it feels really out of reach considering I still feel I don't deserve a woman's love or that they can't be attracted to **me**, that I'm doomed to have to settle for a man at some point and have my mind elsewhere 100% of the time. I don't know how I'd feel if the itch was scratched purely sexually, but without any love attached to it. I'd be afraid of the experience being ultimately unfulfilling and making me feel worse, because then that'd mean it wasn't real still, she didn't have sex with me because she liked me, because she genuinely loved me and found me attractive and desirable, but because I paid for it and that was her job. And then I'd feel like the closest I can get to a woman is paying her, that at the end of the day, it's still not because I'm lovable or desirable.

Might be coming down with something, I have hardly any appetite, feel miserable after just a few bites or even drinking water, I keep food down but if I wasn't afraid of throwing up, I'd probably have barfed at least once by now, and even my morning tea just makes me feel urgh. Thought it was ovulation but idk. No fever, checked and double checked. Fear makes my shoulders hard as rock lol. Been like this since yesterday and hoped that I'd be hungry in the morning, but nope. Like even right now I'm just... uughghh. Not feeling well at all. Not letting it out unless I really cannot hold it in anymore.

That being said, I'm pretty sure it's limited to the stomach, if there's really any issue and not just hormones fucking with me. I ate something with a shit fucking ton of cheese and béchamel a couple days ago, and I wonder if it hasn't upset my stomach, or if the ham had really not taken a bit too much sun coming back from the store. Either way Aral's gonna gorge on ginger.
    New York's post released
    Texas's sister ship New York, who now has a well-defined role. The "Old Lady of the Seas" was among the kindest of all of the ships, sometimes to a fault, generally talked to everyone, and was always willing to see the best in others as long as it was safe to do so (aka, she wouldn't have done so for man in the mustache, or say, a serial killer). Texas herself would often say "damn sis, you really are too nice", but the two were very close and pretty much always put together in divisions along with Arkansas. She was also known to like gossiping with the smaller ships, but no one is perfect, lol. Just your friendly neighbourhood big sister battleship who did a whole lot of goodwill cruises.

new york.png
    Aral
    Aral
    She survived Operation Crossroads with Nevada after the war, although both were sick (New York the worst affected) from the radiation they got, and she's also the only one to have given her a real chance at being friends, when everyone else had been understandably wary of her change of heart post-December 7. The two spent their remaining time alive in Pearl together as their steel bodies were being studied for the effects of radiation and supported each other until it was time for her to be taken to sea and sunk as a target. The two died within three weeks-a month of each other, but New York went first.
    • Coffee (Like)
    Reactions: oracle
    This is going to be the last status for today, but I have a fun idea to do sometimes, draw my shipgirls that have a design in another universe (like Kancolle or Azur Lane) meeting their other self. Out of the 7-8ish that I did, 4 do already.
    "Oh, uh, nice to meet... me?"

Edit: Musashi has 2 other selves, my god, this is gonna be identity crisis level, so does Nevada
    It took me a ridiculously long amount of time to write all of this because I had to look into parts of history I wasn't too familiar with, but here we go! If anything, I may develop this further as I'll do more ships...

It was one of the most emotional ones that I wrote, too.
    Arizona and Pennsylvania the two artsier ships of the fleet. Arizona was a gifted dancer and gymnast and would often be seen doing acrobatics on her masts, while Pennsylvania, nowhere near as physically talented as her (clumsy, hands constantly shaky for some reason), but her number one cheerleader nonetheless, was gifted in memory and storytelling in a very vivid way. Arizona had a tumultuous relationship with Nevada, who had then recently broken up with Utah. The two had incredible chemistry but it was fraught with a lot of arguing and emotional cheating with the ex. Arizona left Nevada after realizing she would never love her the same way, that her heart belonged to someone else. She went on to date more, unfortunately repeating the pattern, but her life got cut short by that certain horrible event that is the reason why she's now under a memorial.

arizona pennsylvania.png
    Aral
    Aral
    Losing her beloved sister was absolutely devastating for Pennsylvania, who was hardly damaged in the attack, and who spent a lot of the time blaming herself, though she knew she couldn't do a thing. She went on to fight bravely in the Pacific, desiring like the others who had lost someone dear to them to avenge her sister, and she did a great job at it. What easened the blow and helped her get closure was knowing that Arizona didn't suffer. That she was there one second, gone the next. The explosion was instantly fatal (hopefully to most of her crew as well). In her final weeks before being scuttled, sick with radiation from the nuclear tests and lonely from being separated from her former surviving companions, she spent this time just talking to her sister through her thoughts.
    Aral
    Aral
    I'm not too satisfied with how they turned out, but I'll refine their designs (and draw them in more casual outfits) through doodles and pieces eventually. They'll keep the sameish traits, but I'll finetune it. Consider this Arizona and Pennsylvania V1.
    Max Chill
    Max Chill
    At this point, I'd love to see a dedicated thread for your anthropomorphized naval war ships.
    Cat is sick again, though this time it appears to be just gastritis. Hopefully it is, because I don't want him to be on the brink of death like he was a year and half ago

Now that I got a pillowfort, no more endless posts here with an ungodly amount of comments, lol, I can develop their stories all I want without worrying about that.
    And now I'm going to sleep later than usual cuz recent shift to DST and I wanted to finish this up tonight
    Arkansas, now. I wanted to do Pennsylvania and Arizona first but the state anthem was too good and inspired me lol. The pattern on her shirt is, like I did for Utah's shawl, inspired by one of her camouflages, one she had in WWII, I reckon.

Arkansas was known to be chill, liked observing some drama but hated being involved in it (for example awkwardly playing buffer). That's partly why she's one of the ships who remained celibate all her life, she wasn't really interested in dating and never met anyone who made her heart sing, but also saw a few bad relationships between other ships and just didn't want to bother with that kind of BS. Didn't really get along with her sister Wyoming, but they both ignored each other. She was most importantly Texas's closest friend and was there for her in her hardest moments, almost like a second sister.
    arkansas.png
    Aral
    Aral
    She survived Able test and was left dizzy, but Baker test immediately killed her, and upon being disembodied and seeing her body sink, she just stood there and marveled at the sheer power of the thing itself.
    I got a Pillowfort now! Moved my stuff on here. Also added more details to a couple ships' story.

> Be Aral
    > Look for shipgirl themed servers as to find fellow enthusiasts who will actually get invested in the storylines, who will be very interested in the art or at least more into it than her usual artsy friends who are into other things mainly, or even just to talk about it and exchange ideas
    > All of them or almost are RP themed
    > Aral has stopped RPing in her teens and is no longer interested in it
    > All of them are tied to games such as Kancolle and Azur Lane, no "independent" shipgirl server
    > Aral doesn't do those games and doesn't do anime either, hers have "branched off" and seem to be an entirely new thing
    > Aral is a bit frustrated
    Aral
    Aral
    Natural shipgirl subgenre, or whatever else it could be called, where it's not in anime style, the girls (and some very rare boys, so far only Bismarck and Tirpitz are known to have been male) look like people just like you and I, and it's mostly focus on their inner experiences and their relationships with one another
    Mеченый Яков
    Mеченый Яков
    I really like that idea tbh, you should make a blog about it could get traction by seeing how many more people are getting into blogs.

Also when you mentioned bismarck ship i just imagined him with an even comically large moustache.
    Aral
    Aral
    I'm currently waiting for Pillowfort to send me a registration link, given that for artists in my style there isn't even the option to use boorus (cuz anime), I'm left with Twatter and deviantART, Plebbit, Instagram, Tumblr and the likes, which I do not want, Pillowfort is small at least so I guess it could help be a convenient place to post without being on the other platforms, so we'll see how this goes, I'll put a link on my site and here
    I could finally eat at a table with people without feeling sick yesterday. Was at my friend's house and his roommates were here. I hadn't done that in 6 years because of specific trauma related to eating with others. It's crazy how I seem to be releasing more or less everything that has plagued me for the last few years in 2024.

Dude has some stuff that I suspect might become an issue long-term though (spiritual bypassing, a feeling that he's avoiding his deeper emotions with spirituality and positivity), but other than that, so far he's been a good friend. I'm just keeping that in mind, just in case.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…