Recent content by aster

1. What games have you been playing lately?

being playing portal 1 and i finisht it i downloade half life, never played it in my life, reminds me of old games of my time, but i dont find it amazing yet, i dont know the fuss about it
  2. Dead Internet Theory: Most of the Internet is Fake

recently in two different videos of those that speak against women and feminism and that style, the same comment with the same chain responses "I'm a veteran of Iraq, I got divorced and I left the house and everything to my ex, who takes care of my two children, he asked me to come back because...
  3. Conspiracies you have little to no proof of but still believe

i dont know about china, but it serves very well the anglo saxon empire, and europe, also in a forum discussion overpopulation, a guy once said that he didnt think there was so much people in the world, that the number is false, he said that if you take the top ten populated cities in the world...
  4. Is society made of NPCs?

That perception is a result of a individualistic view of society to the extreme, imagine being in a village, in the 1800 or so, a crowd would gossip and call the authorities in front of a person who yells at the sky, depending on the society in question they could imprison you or send you to a...
  5. The Antichrist Dajjal will be a reptilian shapeshifter

the documentary is long and sometimes contradictory, because he, the muslim, abdulah hashem, i don't think he believes in reptilians as much as aliens, but that they are demons or djin/jinn, because he cites many sources, then he makes his own mind about it , and much through the glass of their...
  6. Conspiracies you have little to no proof of but still believe

Its call social engineering, but i dont think its to boost morale, on the contrary, it is a control mechanism, designed to scare the population, distract them, lower their energy, they never do anything for a good reason.
  7. The Antichrist Dajjal will be a reptilian shapeshifter

View: https://archive.org/details/the-antichrist-dajjal-series_202103/Antichrist+Dajjal+1.mp4 I dont say i believe everything i saw here, but its a must, ultra banned from regular channels forever For me it was quite interesting, some episodes are a little cringe, others may teach you a...
  8. Conspiracies you have little to no proof of but still believe

nice im going to check it out, i think i have seen some references
  9. Canada will soon offer assisted suicide to the mentally ill

Everyone sees "The hand of the state" behind this, but I think you no longer have a state, there are only interest groups and multinationals, your only big business, you also get rid of the system's waste, the "b" products of the current civilization, giving the appearance of clean surfaces. I...
  10. Dylan and Eric Defecation Post

so you are saying they where note bullied... its interesting that there is a serius of legal videos, that i just found out to be legal, and videotape by them prior to the massacre, in which the act like assasins, its call "hitmans for hire" it was a project and they use the same coats
  11. Early web conspiracy websites

there is one that is not really a conspiracy i think wich is the ELECTRICAL UNIVERSE, theory that postulates the entire universe is ruled by other laws than the ones we think of, its postulated by scientists if i do not recall it badly , but i do have to chek it out The one that caugth my...
  12. Dylan and Eric Defecation Post

i dont like guns myself and i dont live in the USA but recently i was searching the subjet, i found this :https://sites.google.com/site/trutherswitzerland/school-terror/columbine-massacre-1999 What calls my atention the most is that this kids where not bullied, the where kind of marginal or...
  13. I've never seen lain

Watch it and then watch Boogie Pop Phantom is like a post lain series, not related but dont get depressed just watch til the end
  14. War in Ukraine

The USA instigated this war with the advance of NATO, this is the same as the missile crisis in CUBA, what was the reaction of the USA when they placed missiles pointing at them? It does not matter, I consider Ukraine a sovereign country, and it should not suffer this detriment to its country...
  15. Thoughts on living in an IRL cyberpunk dystopia?

i dont know why you think wwIII would improve things, we have had 2 of those and nothing got better