Recent content by Bergelmir

1. Bergelmir

The CCP, NWO Deep State, and Underground Human Trafficking

Probably no one will see this but does anyone have images of the thread this was on? I had it on my old laptop but it's bricked now.
  2. Bergelmir

!!Plebbit in full force Civil War!!

Fantastic, I never knew this. Perhaps can you tell me more of this rarely known fact? Now to be serious, I related my experience of expecting Europeans plebbitors to be more decent than American plebbitors and being disappointed by them. Now onto you, don't worry I'm not giving Americans any...
  3. Bergelmir

In that regard I believe a large amount of Western Europeans around uni age to be quite settled in with plebbitors. Albeit I thoroughly hope I just found the lackluster group as opposed to the average.
  4. Bergelmir

I quite agree, I had a >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk account but I think I got banned for calling out how little Western Europeans on >redditcostanzayeahrightsmirk clearly have little to no clue about the history of America nor why the 2nd amendment hasn't gone away. I honestly stopped visiting the app or site with any frenquency since...
  5. Bergelmir

A soapbox speech on mental heath

I couldn't agree more, frankly I'm quite fond of staying on the fringes of society at best. I mean I do help with group stuff but I'm not against going against the group especially with food and researching whatever comes to mind even if either are seen as lacking culture.
  6. Bergelmir

Favorite Paranormal/Conspiracy/Mysterious/X Subject?

I am quite thoroughly fond of cryptids though the dangerous or mysterious ones are most engaging to me. In large part because it's a battle royale of sorts or one can introduce a new thought to the world at large. Once I am able to I intend to go looking for some cryptids but a majority of them...
  7. Bergelmir

Rabbitholes and how to find them.

This is exceptionally true because one cannot navigate properly without first having a north star or other landmark to judge by.
  8. Bergelmir

A soapbox speech on mental heath

I will not candycoat it, this year/season of covid has been rough for me as it has been for others. Heavens there has been a steep increase of voluntary life taking in large part due to job loss and other fun effects of shutdowns and general unrest that is most characteristic of our current era...
  9. Bergelmir

What's your earliest memory of the internet?

Mine was waiting for dial up to connect so I could play some game that I have long since forgotten. Do I miss dial up, no but I miss the old internet. I also miss when my winters were few, how they flew.
  10. Bergelmir

Rabbitholes and how to find them.

Welcome to the Esoteric forum and welcome to the world that is around you that people generally avoid talking about because it isn't as sure nor safe as around the bright campfires of the cities on hills. Into the dubh (dark in gaidhlig) is where all must go to truly understand the light. As...