What's new
BobbyTrivia
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Awards About

• rough masters done. taking lots of notes; it still doesn't flow as neatly as i'd like, and some tracks need a ground-up rework. i think i have everything titled...but, album name? artist name? maybe i'll end up pulling a childish gambino and just use a name generator, at this point :p
    • Love
    Reactions: IlluminatiPirate
    IlluminatiPirate
    IlluminatiPirate
    Make sure to have aesthetic cover art :gollyBLUSH:
    BobbyTrivia
    BobbyTrivia
    1/ i'm actually not too sure what i'm going for there. i've been pestering an old coworker who liked to draw caricatures of me and others to pass the time at work. he's agreed to do several websites and work on several projects with me that never
    BobbyTrivia
    BobbyTrivia
    2/ seem to pan out (i embody procrastination DKFail ), but i think i'm just going to send him the finished album and let him take a stab at it. maybe i'll have an artist/album name by that point, lol
    spent somewhere between 6 and 8 hours working on my first album today. i think all of the music is done; the oldest songs on the album are almost 5 years old (!!). i'm "mastering" currently, but i've never mastered anything before so i have no idea what i'm doing :) i'm determined to finish it asap, though! wish me luck
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Macintosh Cafe.FM
Help Users
    admin: @Franz, if u are on your phone turn it vertical it will change the font. Its based on screen size