boywifefailure
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Awards About Agora Gang Tags

• currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei IV

finally gonna be getting my hands on a physical copy of SMT IV:A soon, so replaying SMT IV in preparation. So excited. As much as everyone hates IV:A, I actually really loved it. The goofy animu cast was charming, as cliche as it was. Plus, Nanashi is adorable (and relatable. I, too, am impossible to wake up).

I hope everyone has been having a good day :agnoedge:
    currently playing: Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner (again)

Found this old website for DDS. Has some concept art I haven't seen before. I believe some of this art was featured in Kazuma Kaneko's artbooks, but I haven't found any complete scans of them online, so here's the only place I see it. Very much a clunky old website, but I appreciate relics like this. Also has some funky assets and wallpapers, always fun.
    currently playing: Megami Tensei (1987)

trying to play through every megaten game, slowly but surely. starting all the way back at the beginning.
    • Coffee (Like)
    Reactions: SomaSpice
    boywifefailure
    boywifefailure
    my first megaten game was tokyo mirage sessions (if that even counts) actually, but i really fell in love with the series, hence why im starting from the beginning
    Mеченый Яков
    Mеченый Яков
    Oh that crossover, was really cursed, but hey at least is more interesting than starting with persona jaskdkladjklas (still i love persona, and almost all smt games), seriously dude, you will love the franchise (and you will absolutely love SMT II and 3)
    boywifefailure
    boywifefailure
    yeah, used to be the biggest fire emblem fan, so the collab sounded like a match made in heaven, but then it completely forgot both megaten AND fire emblem's identities in the game. it was a fun game, just a really shit megaten/fire emblem game.
    I actually really loved persona 1, and i wanna get to persona 2 as soon as possible. persona 5 is very much the meme starting point lol
    currently playing: Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner

finished SMT V, it was pretty good. moving on to playing other megaten games. also played metal gear rising recently after being bombarded with memes on discord. also a fun game, i love destroying and killing shit.
    boywifefailure
    boywifefailure
    thanks :> my favorites are SMT V (ik everyone hates it but i really enjoy it), dds, and probably 4:A solely because the gameplay is so good even though the story is trash. Also really love the raidou games because who doesnt
    Mеченый Яков
    Mеченый Яков
    I really wish to play SMT V, but sadly is a switch exclusive, in fact i want to play it so bad i'm saving for a switch actually, SMT 4 also need to play, but DDS oh that is fucking kino, and i agree Raidou Chadzunoha is the sole reason i was interested in playing devil summoners in the first place jasldkasdl, oh man and also, btw what do you think about the sequel of soul hackers, tbh was kinda funny that the spinoff of an spinoff (Devil summoners) got a sequel and not devil summoners as such jasjasdkas, still it was one of my favorite so i'm kinda hyped about it.
    boywifefailure
    boywifefailure
    getting a switch is 100% worth it, there's a lot of good games on the system as much as i hate to admit it (i do not like nintendo). DDS is just peak storyline, actually inspired me to read a book for the first time in ages. The Quantum Devil Saga novels are so good, definitely worth a read.
    As for soul hackers 2, im honestly excited. I'm debating trading my ps4 for a ps5 for Maximum Gaming when it comes out actually. I really love the visuals for it, and it'll definitely be something fresh for the franchise. I hope if sh2 does well they eventually remake the raidou games, i wanna see my anime husband in HD. My ultimate wish would be a 80s-visual raidou anime tbh, I think that'd be so badass. Have you read the lone marebito manga?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…