CahCaw
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Awards About Agora Gang Tags

• CAH-CAW CAW CAW CAW RRRRRAAAAAAAAA
    CahCaw
    CahCaw
    Fascinating stuff. I myself also speak a bit of Polish & German too (Polish mom & live near the border+have german friends). You speak any other languages besides Dutch, Spanish & English?
    Mеченый Яков
    Mеченый Яков
    Portuguese, i totally understand italian (even tho i don't speak it) and i know how to read hangeoul and cyrillic, that's all so far, but i'm barely 20 years old, so i got plenty of time to master all those languages, but rn i'm focusing mainly in dutch (because i'm already fluent in spanish and english)

Tbh is suprising, because i always say german like a harder dutch and polish, no way man, is super hard to pronounce their words, russian is easier than polish tbh so is quite impressive bro.
    • Coffee (Like)
    Reactions: CahCaw
    CahCaw
    CahCaw
    хахаха ай нов май сырылык ту! Ook grappig dat we beide 20 jaar oud zijn.

German is indeed a harder language to master. The trick is to not care to master it. It's the der/die/das rules that fuck everyone up. I just focus on being able to casually talk in it, like asking my german friend's friends to pass the joint without them knowing English haha.

Keep up the good work of learning languages though. It is a respectable ambition.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…