What's new

Recent content by ChronosTheMad.mxtps

1. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

What is your "quiet"?

I think you stayed exactly on topic, and yes I agree that actual nature is the best. If I may pontificate and expand, I think its because after long enough listening to an apps version of nature you catch on to the loop of the recording and its patterns. Actual nature is so unpredictable and...
  2. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

What's your favorite drink?

I would like to change my answer to beer.
  3. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

What's your favorite drink?

Anyone ever have a War time "Rip-it"? They were the fuel of the Marine Corps in Afghan.
  4. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

Weird Films you May (or may not) enjoy?

insane part, I love when He projects his future Shaman self to battle in the present against the evil lover that they put in that crocodiles stomach.
  5. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

Weird Films you May (or may not) enjoy?

ever seen a bloodsport 80's era kickboxing/wizard battles/Kung fu/mystic shamanic dark rituals recorded/impressive practical effects/quest Movie View: https://youtu.be/w_I-x3nVfuM
  6. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

What is this flag

The coat of arms of the Radgenossenschaft. This hedgehog is available as a flag. Seems to be related to whatever collective @Shi_dawg found in that PDF, Translated this from page 18 of that PDF. Definitely of german origin and I found an explanation of the symbolism: The flag of the...
  7. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

PPlease SShare Yourr Trrusted PPortable Cassette Brandds

What Brands of Walkmans are the good ones out there right now? I dont mean which ones were good, but which ones are currently trustworthy and free of noise and play on tempo? I find in my search for a quality Portable player that every brand seems to be a risk according to its de facto preformance.
  8. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

Welcome back, we've been keeping the forums warm for you. [IMG]

Welcome back, we've been keeping the forums warm for you.
  9. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

Fuck Aesthetic

its a fan perpetuated genre, It has to be whatever it is, if it wasnt, it wouldnt be at all.
  10. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

At any rate lets end this ode. and avoid the bad we must forebode. Thug Wishes. -Chronos the Mad

At any rate lets end this ode. and avoid the bad we must forebode. Thug Wishes. -Chronos the Mad
  11. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

I must remember to inhale through the nose the smell a sun that has only just rose. I'll watch...

I must remember to inhale through the nose the smell a sun that has only just rose. I'll watch the game and act like a coachh and when supplies are low, I'll smoke that roach.
  12. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

I think I'll drink just halff a drink more. and of course I'll pay homage to Thor. Or Jesus or...

I think I'll drink just halff a drink more. and of course I'll pay homage to Thor. Or Jesus or Muhammed or buddha or the Dali Lama. Why not justt have a nostalgic bullshit layered life. and a clever stoner wife. Guess I'll go and walk the dogg and enjoyy a fog
  13. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

to the dolphin in the sea and to knowing the person who wrote this, wasn't me. to an Egret's...

to the dolphin in the sea and to knowing the person who wrote this, wasn't me. to an Egret's wings hovering over a pond. and the out of control lawn. to killin time before the show. and vibing all the way down tto the flow.
  14. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

to the unique album that doesn't sell too many. to the relief of a righteous Roman rooftopp...

to the unique album that doesn't sell too many. to the relief of a righteous Roman rooftopp and to the burlyness of Bacchus's beard and to the squint of how that drunk leered.
  15. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

The Ode of Odes Let us cheerrs to the chalice, and the liquid it holds. to tthe fortune and...

The Ode of Odes Let us cheerrs to the chalice, and the liquid it holds. to tthe fortune and how it favors the bolds. to those public moments of shared elationn and dressing like you're always on vacatiion. to the refreshing slush of well pourr beer and momentarily having nothing to fear.
Macintosh Cafe.FM
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Darohan:
    A traditional swords one, tho
    +1
    Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    I saw a video of the japanese perspective of his time there leading up to that forest incident everyone has heard about but turns out he made a whole bunch of videos just messing with random people and the whole time I was thinking "if he pulled that shit here someone would put him in the hospital". Screwing with vehicles for example like when he was jumping on them and in front of them there we take that extremely seriously its like messing with someones livelihood.
    Link
  • Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    hihi
    Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    how goes it?
    Link
  • llillilll:
    i slept 11 hours, i feel bad
    Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    Did you feel bad before sleeping those 11 hrs?
    Link
  • llillilll:
    no
    Link
  • llillilll:
    I don't even know why i just didn't woke up
    +1
    Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    Hopefully it will wear off soon then. Drinking a decent amount of water helps in my case at least remember you havent had any for 11hr
    Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    Idk it happens sometimes. The mind not wanting to go back to reality maybe lol
    Link
  • llillilll:
    i don't remember any dream
    Link
  • llillilll:
    i am just tired
    +1
    Link
  • CognacDefender:
    It will get better.
    Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    Has this been a tiring time for you recently?
    Link
  • Link
  • llillilll:
    it was a tiring yesterday soo i think this is normal
    +1
    Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    I hope today is less tiring then :)
    Link
  • CognacDefender:
    We all deserve a good rest, life can be quite rough sometimes.
    +4
    Link
  • llillilll:
    reading something positive from cognac feels weird
    +2
    Link
  • naa:
    cognac support system
    +2
    Link
  • sicsicksicks:
    I need sleep but it is currently unobtainium