Recent content by ChronosTheMad.mxtps

1. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

I Fucking Hate Movie Trailers

I feel like every single trailer these days is hell bent on blowing all the plot twists, good jokes, cool surprises and anything else I should like about the Movie. I will sometimes leave a trailer feeling like I have just watch the highlight reel; leaving nothing but the benign in between stuff...
  2. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

Poetry Corner

The MADNES Painting A friend asked, "can you paint me some art." And then he told me from the start what you paint is not material as long as you paint something ethereal "Two tabs of acid I give you for clout" "take one, not two" my friend did tout But two I did take to give me that spiritual...
  3. IMG_7873.JPG

IMG_7873.JPG

4. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

Give me those Mushroom puns nerds!

Anyone got any good Mushroom puns *that don't involve the word fungi*, like ones involving Chaga, cordyceps, morels, chanterelle, etc. Hit me with that mycelium funny stick!
  5. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

Reveal something totally unexpected about yourself

I finished it way toooooo fast, I was trying to outrun the come up and I think I won lol. I was wearing short shorts, a sailors hat and a Hawaiian shirt just booking it around del mars racetrack. It was awesome
  6. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

What is your "quiet"?

I think you stayed exactly on topic, and yes I agree that actual nature is the best. If I may pontificate and expand, I think its because after long enough listening to an apps version of nature you catch on to the loop of the recording and its patterns. Actual nature is so unpredictable and...
  7. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

What's your favorite drink?

I would like to change my answer to beer.
  8. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

What's your favorite drink?

Anyone ever have a War time "Rip-it"? They were the fuel of the Marine Corps in Afghan.
  9. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

Weird Films you May (or may not) enjoy?

insane part, I love when He projects his future Shaman self to battle in the present against the evil lover that they put in that crocodiles stomach.
  10. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

Weird Films you May (or may not) enjoy?

ever seen a bloodsport 80's era kickboxing/wizard battles/Kung fu/mystic shamanic dark rituals recorded/impressive practical effects/quest Movie View: https://youtu.be/w_I-x3nVfuM
  11. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

What is this flag

The coat of arms of the Radgenossenschaft. This hedgehog is available as a flag. Seems to be related to whatever collective @Shi_dawg found in that PDF, Translated this from page 18 of that PDF. Definitely of german origin and I found an explanation of the symbolism: The flag of the...
  12. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

PPlease SShare Yourr Trrusted PPortable Cassette Brandds

What Brands of Walkmans are the good ones out there right now? I dont mean which ones were good, but which ones are currently trustworthy and free of noise and play on tempo? I find in my search for a quality Portable player that every brand seems to be a risk according to its de facto preformance.
  13. ChronosTheMad.mxtps

Welcome back, we've been keeping the forums warm for you. [IMG]

Welcome back, we've been keeping the forums warm for you.