Recent content by cody1

1. cody1

Someone tell me if mtts or the jesuit guy ever came back. what was his name?

Someone tell me if mtts or the jesuit guy ever came back. what was his name?
  2. cody1

who even are you people

who even are you people
  3. cody1

THANK YOU

THANK YOU
  4. cody1

its just from her shoulders up for the entire video luckily not that haha. also im not sure how...

its just from her shoulders up for the entire video luckily not that haha. also im not sure how to describe it, cant remember well enough
  5. cody1

or maybe its just her shoulders idk

or maybe its just her shoulders idk
  6. cody1

anyone know the name of that famous ~3 minute anime music video of the girl singing and tilting...

anyone know the name of that famous ~3 minute anime music video of the girl singing and tilting her head from side to side. i believe her hair or the background is pink. please ;w;
  7. cody1

took me a sec kek

took me a sec kek
  8. cody1

anyone know of any good altchans with a car board? sick of /o/ want a comfy place to talk about cars

anyone know of any good altchans with a car board? sick of /o/ want a comfy place to talk about cars
  9. cody1

I've got some weird captchas recently.

heard recently that google was selling captcha data to the pentagon to train autonomous military drones. sounds pretty batshit now that i type it out but has anyone else heard about this/have any info on it?
  10. cody1

/r9k/ type music (incelcore)

any gezebelle gaburgably fans here
  11. cody1

Is society made of NPCs?

Honestly I think the "NPC" phenomenon is the result of the overprescription of SSRIs and other psychiatric medication (see sedatives and antipsychotics). I was made to be on antidepressants last year and all I did was sit around and play solitaire. Nothing could phase me at all because I didn't...
  12. cody1

Does this mean we get nagol back too

Does this mean we get nagol back too
  13. cody1

Agora april fools day thread

Post pranks youve experienced, planned, etc and this years corporate "pranks" from major brands trying to appeal to the populace
  14. cody1

Purple street lights?!

Saw a lot of them in Kansas. picrel
  15. 389C0707-0197-46AB-B8F6-3865E860077A.jpeg

389C0707-0197-46AB-B8F6-3865E860077A.jpeg