Recent content by ColderIsland

1. ColderIsland

About Current Events & Philosophy

I think capitalism is really bad now. One example I'm seeing is the exploitation of addiction. With that, i mean taking advantage of people´s addictions (selling alcohol and cigarettes, social media, YouTube, games, etc). But as long as you make a profit doesn't matter, right :( It's so...
  2. ColderIsland

Bad resuts of modern capitalism

We all know the good results. This is for the examples of unethical things you find on your daily life (like ad manipulation, exploitation of poor workers, taking advantage of addiction....)
  3. ColderIsland

Best retro cellphone games?

I'll start with Edge. Amazing game with great music. All about moving a cube. Not very retro but, I'm not that old, I'm 19
  4. ColderIsland

Best retro cellphone games?

Post the best games you used to play on your old cell phone (non-smartphone). Especially if they have some a e s t h e t i c s involved
  5. ColderIsland

Add New Boards? What do you think?

We need a vaporwave TV board. With that I mean different kinds of series/documentaries/youtube channels with the right amount of a e s t h e t i c s that people can recommend
  6. ColderIsland

Introduce yourself!

What cancelled sitcom best describes your life? I haven't watched many sitcoms. Plus, I'm not american, so I'm not as familiar with classic sitcoms What does Vaporwave mean to you? A world where nothing really matters, everything is pure a e s t h e t i c s (that's unironic btw) and neon...
  7. ColderIsland

About Current Events & Philosophy

I´m starting to realize capitalism (the way it is right now) sucks. And i think many people feel the same way. Am I still vaporwave if I´m not okay with it? :) I don´t even believe in free will so whatever PS: this is my first post here, and sorry 4 my bad English, not my first language