Recent content by corporateclone11

1. corporateclone11

Donald Trump is the fall guy for the introduction of fascism

This is largely true, although I'd argue he made some contributions himself. My fear is that the "moderate" and liberal media will completely disregard that it was their own actions and rhetoric that allowed for him to come to power and the material conditions for an American fascism to be set
  2. corporateclone11

So where do you guys live...

I live the midwestern United States, you know, Trump country. Much to my chagrin. My only plans for the summer are preparing for the upcoming college semester, working, and a few small trips
  3. corporateclone11

What's your favorite old computer game?

Best old computer game is for sure Peggle. I used to play that shit all day long in fourth grade
  4. corporateclone11

Most "vaporwave" experience

I think one of my most Vaporwave experiences would be last Spring break in what other place than Gulf Shores, Alabama. Or, more accurately, Orange Beach. The Condo my family and grandparents stayed at was pretty nice, but what was really cool about it was the extremely Vaporwave-esque indoor...
  5. corporateclone11

Vaporwave-aesthetic movies/tv??

Kung Fury is an Internet crowd-funded short film on YouTube. Extreme VW vibes. It's about 30 minutes long, and it is absolutely hilarious.
  6. corporateclone11

What do your parents think of vaporwave?

My mom and dad just say things like "sounds jazzy!" or "oh that looks neat" whenever I stream VW from the tv or have it playing from my phone
  7. corporateclone11

Future Nostalgia

I've come to a realization in recent days. A major aspect of Vaporwave as a genre and concept is nostalgia, especially for a past that many of us have never actually experienced. For instance, many people would cite Resonance by Home or Palm Mall Mars as music that awakens a yearning in them for...