Recent content by cx330ロンリー・スター

1. cx330ロンリー・スター

[CD040] Closed Space CASSETTES

I'm very excited to announce that celldeathtapes just released my latest album with a cassette release! There are only like 3 left, so snatch them while you can! https://celldeathtapes.bandcamp.com/album/cd040-closed-space
  2. cx330ロンリー・スター

New Ambient/Experimental/Vaporwave Label Taking Submissions NOW

P.S. the year is 2219, but time means nothing in a simulation.
  3. cx330ロンリー・スター

New Ambient/Experimental/Vaporwave Label Taking Submissions NOW

;D Hello everyone! Hope your 2019 is doing well so far. I've just created a label to tailor to my personal aesthetic, and I'm looking for contributions from fellow creators! The label is called Storm City Sounds, and I have a very specific set of aesthetics in mind. Stormy City Sounds takes...
  4. cx330ロンリー・スター

How would you describe Vaporwave to someone who is older or doesn't know what it

A not at all recent genre of highly transformative and experimental works.
  5. cx330ロンリー・スター

What do you think of vaporwave enthusiasts that never experienced the 80s/90s?

Anyone who would argue that you can't enjoy a generation of music because of your age is ageist and wrong. Same goes for people who denounce vaporwave songs that AREN'T particularly sampled. It's a constantly evolving genre.
  6. cx330ロンリー・スター

Where Do You Go to Create Cassettes

I've been perusing my options for cassette releases, but I'd like a second and third opinion before taking the plunge and ordering some. So far, duplication.ca seems to be the definitive option for ordering cassettes. I've seen a few other sites, but none with the amount of customization. Is...
  7. cx330ロンリー・スター

cx330ロンリー・スター - The Lonely Star

Hello, I am a vaporwave artist new to the scene. Don't do much socializing, but would love to become a part of the vaporwave community I like to say I have a pretty unique craft, with 4 albums released so far and a 5th coming near the end of the year. I tend to make my own samples, and styles...